Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Quills Δ [WRITING][SEMICLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Emberlight don't worry, take your time!
@Emberlight don't worry, take your time!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Emberlight I'll DM you the important stuff once you want to start on mine.
@Emberlight I'll DM you the important stuff once you want to start on mine.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

Hey there... smiles sheepishly
It's been a while, as school and family life has not been nice.
But I am restarting/continuing this shop, so take a look at the front page.
If you're tired of waiting for me, then tell me and I'll take your name off the list, otherwise give me details and I can get you on the list for the end of December.
@StarsAndMoon

Hey there... smiles sheepishly
It's been a while, as school and family life has not been nice.
But I am restarting/continuing this shop, so take a look at the front page.
If you're tired of waiting for me, then tell me and I'll take your name off the list, otherwise give me details and I can get you on the list for the end of December.
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@Emberlight I'm cool with waiting!
@Emberlight I'm cool with waiting!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
If you do give me the info beforehand, I can work on it when I can so it isn't as long once the shop opens.
@StarsAndMoon
If you do give me the info beforehand, I can work on it when I can so it isn't as long once the shop opens.
OPEN BUMP
OPEN BUMP
@Emberlight [b]Username:[/b] nabal [b]What is it you want?[/b] dragon bio [b]For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48047263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480473/48047263_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lore-Based? (Y/N):[/b] [s]what does this mean?[/s] uh, yes, I think? [b]Specifications (topic, components, theme):[/b] quote and story/experience [b]Length (paragraphs, word count):[/b] 500 words or less [b]BBCoded? (Y/N):[/b] no, thank you [b]Notes:[/b] He's not grown yet but his look will stay the same and his apparel plan is in his bio if applicable. He's a very quiet and remorseful version of Dracula. He normally keeps to himself and creeps around the lair at night, very few of the clan know about him. He guards the lair and by extension the clan since he considers the place his home in this lifetime and only feeds on things outside of the clan. if you need info about the clan itself the first dragon in my lair has everything Thank you!
@Emberlight
Username: nabal
What is it you want? dragon bio
For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):

48047263_350.png

Lore-Based? (Y/N): what does this mean? uh, yes, I think?
Specifications (topic, components, theme): quote and story/experience
Length (paragraphs, word count): 500 words or less
BBCoded? (Y/N): no, thank you
Notes: He's not grown yet but his look will stay the same and his apparel plan is in his bio if applicable. He's a very quiet and remorseful version of Dracula. He normally keeps to himself and creeps around the lair at night, very few of the clan know about him. He guards the lair and by extension the clan since he considers the place his home in this lifetime and only feeds on things outside of the clan. if you need info about the clan itself the first dragon in my lair has everything

Thank you!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Emberlight [b]Username:[/b] Leafstar17 [b]What is it you want?[/b]Bio [b]For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44483481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444835/44483481_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lore-Based? (Y/N):[/b] Yes [b]Specifications (topic, components, theme):[/b] Story/Experience [b]Length (paragraphs, word count):[/b] 600 words or less [b]BBCoded? (Y/N):[/b] No [b]Notes:[/b] Nobody knows what he does as a job, but he is seen working with the doctor,Olexa. He gets angry easily but wants to be more peaceful and calm, he is trustworthy and wise. He can go into others dreams, nobody knows he can do that except his best friend Noah. He talks to spirits, other dragons don’t really believe him and think he’s crazy but some do. Glad your Back! Hopefully that’s enough information:)
@Emberlight

Username: Leafstar17
What is it you want?Bio
For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):

44483481_350.png

Lore-Based? (Y/N): Yes
Specifications (topic, components, theme): Story/Experience
Length (paragraphs, word count): 600 words or less
BBCoded? (Y/N): No
Notes: Nobody knows what he does as a job, but he is seen working with the doctor,Olexa. He gets angry easily but wants to be more peaceful and calm, he is trustworthy and wise. He can go into others dreams, nobody knows he can do that except his best friend Noah. He talks to spirits, other dragons don’t really believe him and think he’s crazy but some do.

Glad your Back!
Hopefully that’s enough information:)
@nabal thank you for ordering, and lore based means based on the lore of Sornieth.
I'll get started! he's so cute

@Leafstar17 great! he is beautiful.
@nabal thank you for ordering, and lore based means based on the lore of Sornieth.
I'll get started! he's so cute

@Leafstar17 great! he is beautiful.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9