Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tiny.art.shop [HIATUS] Gems/USD
1 2 3
@Azuri awesome! no rush! Also, I need to update that a little, so you may want to check back in 10 min, sorry!!!

@Xenondra hiiii!!! welcome back! and I remember working on Beeba, she was so much fun to do! :D I've add you to the pinglist~
@Azuri awesome! no rush! Also, I need to update that a little, so you may want to check back in 10 min, sorry!!!

@Xenondra hiiii!!! welcome back! and I remember working on Beeba, she was so much fun to do! :D I've add you to the pinglist~
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh

Sorry for the delay, ice sprites are about 2990 gems. I can do that plus whatever you think is fair for the colored art, references are in this dragons bio

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10694&tab=dragon&did=24581864
@thetinyshiloh

Sorry for the delay, ice sprites are about 2990 gems. I can do that plus whatever you think is fair for the colored art, references are in this dragons bio

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10694&tab=dragon&did=24581864
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Lyndte is a beautiful boy!!!!!! Well, he's fairly simple in design and already has reference images, so I think just the ice sprite is completely fair.

Any specific details you'd like to request (that aren't in the references)? I'd like to get a sketch done first before payment, I think. I'm always a little stuck on how payment should go when it's not monetary, lol.
@Azuri Lyndte is a beautiful boy!!!!!! Well, he's fairly simple in design and already has reference images, so I think just the ice sprite is completely fair.

Any specific details you'd like to request (that aren't in the references)? I'd like to get a sketch done first before payment, I think. I'm always a little stuck on how payment should go when it's not monetary, lol.
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh

Not really, he is cocky and flirtatious so do that as you will c:

I'll send payment after a sketch that sounds fine with me.
@thetinyshiloh

Not really, he is cocky and flirtatious so do that as you will c:

I'll send payment after a sketch that sounds fine with me.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 3