Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tiny.art.shop [HIATUS] Gems/USD
1 2 3
That's fine by me! And I don't have any specifics really- designing off lore and feeling is fine!
Yeah, payment in 3 parts is probably better for me because I'll have to get funds, haha. Frokeontir first, and I'll be sending the 1600 gems over now.
That's fine by me! And I don't have any specifics really- designing off lore and feeling is fine!
Yeah, payment in 3 parts is probably better for me because I'll have to get funds, haha. Frokeontir first, and I'll be sending the 1600 gems over now.
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
@Xephyrus I will start on a sketch either today or tomorrow, and message you with a w.i.p. to approve within the week :D thank you so much!!
@Xephyrus I will start on a sketch either today or tomorrow, and message you with a w.i.p. to approve within the week :D thank you so much!!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
No problem!
No problem!
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh

Hello again!

Would you mind doing more colored busts for me? I will gladly fill out a form
@thetinyshiloh

Hello again!

Would you mind doing more colored busts for me? I will gladly fill out a form
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri hi!!! glad to see you in the shop again!

Hmm, only if you don't mind that it might take quite a while? I'm in college full-time again, and still work weekends. I'll also have to come up with a quote, as my shop is offering only lineart so that's the price I have posted.

I can also only take one gem slot, and the rest would be USD.
@Azuri hi!!! glad to see you in the shop again!

Hmm, only if you don't mind that it might take quite a while? I'm in college full-time again, and still work weekends. I'll also have to come up with a quote, as my shop is offering only lineart so that's the price I have posted.

I can also only take one gem slot, and the rest would be USD.
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh
I don't mind, just let me know your prices c:
@thetinyshiloh
I don't mind, just let me know your prices c:
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Ok! With color, a bust would be $30 or 3000g, but depending on complexity it might be a little higher.
@Azuri Ok! With color, a bust would be $30 or 3000g, but depending on complexity it might be a little higher.
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh

Wonderful. I'm going to be looking up sprite prices in just a moment
@thetinyshiloh

Wonderful. I'm going to be looking up sprite prices in just a moment
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Hey there! I just returned after being in the void for a year and happened to see your shop in the art sales forum. It's really weird, because what inspired me to even take a look at the arts sales forum today, was after seeing an old drawing you did for me.

Is it alright if I am added to your pinglist? I definitely want to order from you again, but I have to decide on what first.
Hey there! I just returned after being in the void for a year and happened to see your shop in the art sales forum. It's really weird, because what inspired me to even take a look at the arts sales forum today, was after seeing an old drawing you did for me.

Is it alright if I am added to your pinglist? I definitely want to order from you again, but I have to decide on what first.
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
1 2 3