Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
@DragonWarrior333 @KitsumiMahon @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @ToriChibi @Exelsum @MaribelEmerson @catchingadri @Kirudon

I have slots again!
@DragonWarrior333 @KitsumiMahon @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @ToriChibi @Exelsum @MaribelEmerson @catchingadri @Kirudon

I have slots again!
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
Heck!
-scrambles to get the order form in-

edit: actually I initially said flat but decided on shaded now. Switched that up.

Commission type: Shaded (halfbody)
Payment type: 2000 gems
References:
Main ref sheet - https://i.imgur.com/2lE57SI.png (either outfit is fine, probably go with the larger size horns but either works honestly).
You can also see other works myself and others have done of him (as well as some info) on his Toyhouse page, here - https://toyhou.se/1748939.kirudon-kiros-drake-
Free Backgrounds (flats or above): Your choice depending on what looks good! If you do choose to do a background, I typically like green ones for him.
Extras: All of that is on his ref sheet and Toyhouse page.

This all look good, @Valkael ?
And you say you want half now half after? Or would you rather all now? I'm fine either way.
Heck!
-scrambles to get the order form in-

edit: actually I initially said flat but decided on shaded now. Switched that up.

Commission type: Shaded (halfbody)
Payment type: 2000 gems
References:
Main ref sheet - https://i.imgur.com/2lE57SI.png (either outfit is fine, probably go with the larger size horns but either works honestly).
You can also see other works myself and others have done of him (as well as some info) on his Toyhouse page, here - https://toyhou.se/1748939.kirudon-kiros-drake-
Free Backgrounds (flats or above): Your choice depending on what looks good! If you do choose to do a background, I typically like green ones for him.
Extras: All of that is on his ref sheet and Toyhouse page.

This all look good, @Valkael ?
And you say you want half now half after? Or would you rather all now? I'm fine either way.
@Kirudon

I'll add you to a slot! He looks cool btw!
@Kirudon

I'll add you to a slot! He looks cool btw!
@Valkael

Oops, I forgot to put it down!
And I swapped my form to shaded after you read it apparently haha.
2000 is the shaded halfbody cost, yeah? I'd like that.
@Valkael

Oops, I forgot to put it down!
And I swapped my form to shaded after you read it apparently haha.
2000 is the shaded halfbody cost, yeah? I'd like that.
@Kirudon

Okay! I'll change it to shaded half body then.
@Kirudon

Okay! I'll change it to shaded half body then.
Thank you! :D
Your art is so nice, it's exciting.

I'll send the first half of the payment now and write myself a note that you need the other half after, since it looks like that's what your text says.
Thank you! :D
Your art is so nice, it's exciting.

I'll send the first half of the payment now and write myself a note that you need the other half after, since it looks like that's what your text says.
@Valkael - Could I claim a slot please? Your art is gorgeous, and I'd love it if you could possibly draw one of my characters! <3

I hope you're okay with having options? I have a couple OCs that I think would look really cool in your style, but I'm not 100% sure on who to choose, so you're free to draw whichever of these three look the most interesting to you!

Commission type: Flat Color HalfBody
Payment type: Treasure
References: Shiba, Rin, or Calibur
Extras: If you need more info on them, please refer to their toyhouses! And if you need any help with posing ideas, please let me know and I can spitball some possibilities! c:
@Valkael - Could I claim a slot please? Your art is gorgeous, and I'd love it if you could possibly draw one of my characters! <3

I hope you're okay with having options? I have a couple OCs that I think would look really cool in your style, but I'm not 100% sure on who to choose, so you're free to draw whichever of these three look the most interesting to you!

Commission type: Flat Color HalfBody
Payment type: Treasure
References: Shiba, Rin, or Calibur
Extras: If you need more info on them, please refer to their toyhouses! And if you need any help with posing ideas, please let me know and I can spitball some possibilities! c:
@Ranohara

Added! I love your characters;; I think I'll draw Calibur!
@Ranohara

Added! I love your characters;; I think I'll draw Calibur!
@Valkael- thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them. Sending you the treasure via CR now c:
@Valkael- thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them. Sending you the treasure via CR now c:
@Valkael

Such nice art! Could you please add me to your pinglist for when you are accepting commissions again?
@Valkael

Such nice art! Could you please add me to your pinglist for when you are accepting commissions again?
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48