Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Puppet's Workshop [OPEN] [T/G/USD]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Open slots are back!

Note: Sketch prices have gone up slightly.
Open slots are back!

Note: Sketch prices have gone up slightly.
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian @Skydust @Sylvette @Ameah1234 @SinGambino @DragonWarrior333 @Crescentstar711

Bumping and open slots!
@Gimeurcookie @WyvernRathian @Skydust @Sylvette @Ameah1234 @SinGambino @DragonWarrior333 @Crescentstar711

Bumping and open slots!

Username: Violenxe
Reference:
wnK0gFg%20-%20Imgur_zpsmpokkqrq.png
Type: Headshot Sketch
Background: Transparent

So, I do have a Solstice Rosette skin that I can offer for sure. If you're willing to do multiple expressions, I can brew up a Vial of Darkened Sight as payment. Otherwise I can offer the skin and whatever the difference would be in gems?

Username: Violenxe
Reference:
wnK0gFg%20-%20Imgur_zpsmpokkqrq.png
Background: Transparent

So, I do have a Solstice Rosette skin that I can offer for sure. If you're willing to do multiple expressions, I can brew up a Vial of Darkened Sight as payment. Otherwise I can offer the skin and whatever the difference would be in gems?
@Violenxe

That would be awesome. How many expressions were you looking for, and which ones?
@Violenxe

That would be awesome. How many expressions were you looking for, and which ones?
I guess three? The skin is 40 Gems atm on the AH and the Vial is 340 Gems, so it's not quite enough for 4, but it would be essentially 3 + tip (if that sounds fair?)

I'm actually quite taken with the expression on your sketch. XD So for one, a smirky-sneery one like that?

I know for sure I want the complete opposite for another. Basically like a Moon Moon level dumb look. Something absolutely ridiculous like >this<

Uh... for the third one, surprise me? xD Or I can try to figure another one out.
I guess three? The skin is 40 Gems atm on the AH and the Vial is 340 Gems, so it's not quite enough for 4, but it would be essentially 3 + tip (if that sounds fair?)

I'm actually quite taken with the expression on your sketch. XD So for one, a smirky-sneery one like that?

I know for sure I want the complete opposite for another. Basically like a Moon Moon level dumb look. Something absolutely ridiculous like >this<

Uh... for the third one, surprise me? xD Or I can try to figure another one out.
@Violenxe

No problem. I can do those two and a surprise! And I especially love doing snarly/sneery faces >:] They should be done in a day or two.
@Violenxe

No problem. I can do those two and a surprise! And I especially love doing snarly/sneery faces >:] They should be done in a day or two.
Alright. I'll send the skin over via CR. Did you want any added collateral? I have all the stuff for the Vial, just need to get it brewed (though, I won't get it in till later today, because I have something in there now and I'm about to head to bed)
Alright. I'll send the skin over via CR. Did you want any added collateral? I have all the stuff for the Vial, just need to get it brewed (though, I won't get it in till later today, because I have something in there now and I'm about to head to bed)
@Violenxe

Nah, you're fine, I trust you. Have a good night!
@Violenxe

Nah, you're fine, I trust you. Have a good night!
Bump!
Bump!
Its me again. I am just such a fan of your work I keep coming back! Username: Wolfkai [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hUu7jV6.png[/img] Has bags under eyes. Unpleasant dude an edgelord but chill. [b]Type: [/b]Headshot Sketch [b]Background:[/b] Off White
Its me again. I am just such a fan of your work I keep coming back!

Username: Wolfkai
Reference:
hUu7jV6.png
Has bags under eyes. Unpleasant dude an edgelord but chill.
Background: Off White
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20