Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | → Stray's Art Shop [OLD]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
order: fullbody colored ! payment: gems ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395/39437_350.png[/img] [/url] extra: I'd love it for them to have a rather eerie vibe, and other than that they have an art stash in their bio that has more examples! Their head is supposed to be fully a skull, and other commissions have three eye symbols floating above their head that I would like included ! @CollapsingStar
order: fullbody colored !
payment: gems
ref:

39437_350.png

extra: I'd love it for them to have a rather eerie vibe, and other than that they have an art stash in their bio that has more examples! Their head is supposed to be fully a skull, and other commissions have three eye symbols floating above their head that I would like included !
@CollapsingStar
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@adomaniia alright! i'll play with the light source to get that vibe you want. send a cr with payment! i'll send a sketch before beginning color.
@adomaniia alright! i'll play with the light source to get that vibe you want. send a cr with payment! i'll send a sketch before beginning color.
he/him
pings OK!
@popplio @theodemoine @adomaniia

hi! i'm sorry i couldn't contact you guys sooner but serious personal issues regarding family has come up. i will be delaying work on your commissions until further notice, hopefully i can get back to up and running within a couple of days but if i find myself unable to get the work in, i will arrange for a full refund. again i apologize for having to delay things even further especially for .popplio and i hope you guys understand! one last apology for the inconvenience!
@popplio @theodemoine @adomaniia

hi! i'm sorry i couldn't contact you guys sooner but serious personal issues regarding family has come up. i will be delaying work on your commissions until further notice, hopefully i can get back to up and running within a couple of days but if i find myself unable to get the work in, i will arrange for a full refund. again i apologize for having to delay things even further especially for .popplio and i hope you guys understand! one last apology for the inconvenience!
he/him
pings OK!
@CollapsingStar

Don't worry about it! This stuff happens.

Take however long you need.
@CollapsingStar

Don't worry about it! This stuff happens.

Take however long you need.
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
up!
up!
he/him
pings OK!
up
up
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer Whoa, that clouddancer is gorgeous, do you have any other examples of painted fullbodies, preferably dragons? Your tumblr link appears to be broken and none of the previous buyers in this thread seem to have put their finished piece in the dragon's bio :/
@strayer Whoa, that clouddancer is gorgeous, do you have any other examples of painted fullbodies, preferably dragons? Your tumblr link appears to be broken and none of the previous buyers in this thread seem to have put their finished piece in the dragon's bio :/
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald Thank you for informing me that the link was broken. I’ve fixed it and it should work now. I’ve no examples of a dragon fully painted in the same style as the clouddancer, but my progen has a full-color drawing in his bio.

I’ll be honest as for my previous clients—a serious family issue regarding health came up and I could not complete the commissions in the time I stated. However, I gave them full refunds + compensation and can show screenshots upon request.

The issue was resolved about last week or so and I’m easing myself back into commission work, hence me opening up again but only taking a couple at a time.

If you’re still interested but want to see some more examples over the next few days, I’m working on a familiar painting project, which the clouddancer happens to be part of.
@sockmonkeygerald Thank you for informing me that the link was broken. I’ve fixed it and it should work now. I’ve no examples of a dragon fully painted in the same style as the clouddancer, but my progen has a full-color drawing in his bio.

I’ll be honest as for my previous clients—a serious family issue regarding health came up and I could not complete the commissions in the time I stated. However, I gave them full refunds + compensation and can show screenshots upon request.

The issue was resolved about last week or so and I’m easing myself back into commission work, hence me opening up again but only taking a couple at a time.

If you’re still interested but want to see some more examples over the next few days, I’m working on a familiar painting project, which the clouddancer happens to be part of.
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer Ah I see, thanks for telling me (and I'll definitely watch that familiar project :). I think I do want to order, just have to sell another noc egg or two to get the gems. Just to get a price estimate, I want a fullbody painting of this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36259270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362593/36259270_350.png[/img] [/url] with the added detail that she only has one wing (don't care which), the other she lost in a fight. Does that accent count as complicated or will it only be 850g?
@strayer Ah I see, thanks for telling me (and I'll definitely watch that familiar project :). I think I do want to order, just have to sell another noc egg or two to get the gems. Just to get a price estimate, I want a fullbody painting of this girl

36259270_350.png

with the added detail that she only has one wing (don't care which), the other she lost in a fight. Does that accent count as complicated or will it only be 850g?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald

Nah, the accent is simple enough to paint with no extra charge. A fullbody painting of her will just be the 850g.
@sockmonkeygerald

Nah, the accent is simple enough to paint with no extra charge. A fullbody painting of her will just be the 850g.
he/him
pings OK!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32