Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Runic Scrolls Writings~ [Pinglist!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pepperclove AHHHH IM GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING WRITING IT!! <3 <3 Thank you for the update, your writing is always worth the wait so don't worry about it! ;^)
@Pepperclove AHHHH IM GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING WRITING IT!! <3 <3 Thank you for the update, your writing is always worth the wait so don't worry about it! ;^)
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
BOOP
BOOP
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Boopadoop
Boopadoop
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@PepperClove [b]Username:[/b] lizaseedling [b]Type of Writing:[/b] Small bio [b]Word Count:[/b] 350 [b]Dragon/Character(s) link:[/b] Andromeda [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52829008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528291/52829008_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details): [/b] > Andromeda is the captain of the medics in the clan. She is a very kind and caring dragon, but can appear air-headed and spaced out at times. > She is also known to be an incredibly calm dragon, to the point some dragons find it slightly creepy. Almost nothing fazes her and in fact, she's one of the few who isn't afraid of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176235&tab=dragon&did=26612318]Freya[/url] (her rather fierce teammate), and is able to handle her if she goes out of line. > Despite that, Andromeda does have a hint of playfulness in her. Every night, she goes on a walk outside and her colors allow her to blend into the darkness. She likes popping up in front of unsuspecting dragons and scaring them lol. > Andromeda specializes in healing magic and is fairly proficient at it (not as powerful as Freya's admittedly, but still pretty good). She manifests her magic in the form of cyan fireflies. > She secretly has a small crush on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176235&tab=dragon&did=18740261]Dynamo[/url], the clan's engineer. [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] If you have any questions regarding her character, do let me know c:
@PepperClove

Username: lizaseedling
Type of Writing: Small bio
Word Count: 350
Dragon/Character(s) link: Andromeda

52829008_350.png

Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details):
> Andromeda is the captain of the medics in the clan. She is a very kind and caring dragon, but can appear air-headed and spaced out at times.
> She is also known to be an incredibly calm dragon, to the point some dragons find it slightly creepy. Almost nothing fazes her and in fact, she's one of the few who isn't afraid of Freya (her rather fierce teammate), and is able to handle her if she goes out of line.
> Despite that, Andromeda does have a hint of playfulness in her. Every night, she goes on a walk outside and her colors allow her to blend into the darkness. She likes popping up in front of unsuspecting dragons and scaring them lol.
> Andromeda specializes in healing magic and is fairly proficient at it (not as powerful as Freya's admittedly, but still pretty good). She manifests her magic in the form of cyan fireflies.
> She secretly has a small crush on Dynamo, the clan's engineer.

Anything else I should know?: If you have any questions regarding her character, do let me know c:
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@lizaseedling
Oh my goodness a customer! *Wipes dust off everything*

She sounds lovely! I'd be happy to write about her. One quick question however, were you looking for more backstory for her or more stuff about current events, as you seem to have her very fleshed out already! I'm happy to take creative liberties, just wondering about preference.

If everything sounds good you're free to send prepayment of 17,500t! Your order should come out fairly quickly since it's so small c:
@lizaseedling
Oh my goodness a customer! *Wipes dust off everything*

She sounds lovely! I'd be happy to write about her. One quick question however, were you looking for more backstory for her or more stuff about current events, as you seem to have her very fleshed out already! I'm happy to take creative liberties, just wondering about preference.

If everything sounds good you're free to send prepayment of 17,500t! Your order should come out fairly quickly since it's so small c:
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@PepperClove

Hmm I guess I would prefer more stuff about current events rather than backstory? And sure, I'll go ahead and send payment now! c:
@PepperClove

Hmm I guess I would prefer more stuff about current events rather than backstory? And sure, I'll go ahead and send payment now! c:
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@PepperClove

Hmm actually wait... is it okay if I change the word count to 400 instead? I think I would like her bio to be a little longer hehe ^.^" I'll send over an extra 2500t for the prepayment if that's fine with you. Sorry for the trouble!
@PepperClove

Hmm actually wait... is it okay if I change the word count to 400 instead? I think I would like her bio to be a little longer hehe ^.^" I'll send over an extra 2500t for the prepayment if that's fine with you. Sorry for the trouble!
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@lizaseedling
No worries, that's completely fine! I'll get to work on it asap c:
@lizaseedling
No worries, that's completely fine! I'll get to work on it asap c:
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Boop!

Note to everyone: I most likely wont be working for the next few days. Fourth of July celebrations and all.
Boop!

Note to everyone: I most likely wont be working for the next few days. Fourth of July celebrations and all.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Boop
Boop