Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Runic Scrolls Writings~ [Pinglist!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@remnio
Gotcha!
@remnio
Gotcha!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gifAK9GL0e.gif
@SnailMuffin @Jabby @remnio

-Inhale-

It has been a little over a year and I am now finally reopening! Starting now, anyone can claim slots for writing and I will begin working on your pieces. 3 slots are available, with a waitlist also available if slots get full. However, as school is not completely over yet, I'm calling this more of a half-opening, if you will. I will begin working on pieces now but I cannot guarantee completion until after June 6th.

Also! Another update. Due to treasure inflation and the amount of effort I put into these pieces, I have raised my prices quite a bit since last year. I hope this does not come at an inconvenience!

With all this said, I'm open for taking orders!
@SnailMuffin @Jabby @remnio

-Inhale-

It has been a little over a year and I am now finally reopening! Starting now, anyone can claim slots for writing and I will begin working on your pieces. 3 slots are available, with a waitlist also available if slots get full. However, as school is not completely over yet, I'm calling this more of a half-opening, if you will. I will begin working on pieces now but I cannot guarantee completion until after June 6th.

Also! Another update. Due to treasure inflation and the amount of effort I put into these pieces, I have raised my prices quite a bit since last year. I hope this does not come at an inconvenience!

With all this said, I'm open for taking orders!
Boop!
Boop!
BuMP!

Also if anyone has any writer group discords, hit me up
BuMP!

Also if anyone has any writer group discords, hit me up
Boop
Boop
Borp
Borp
@Pepperclove AhHHHHH CLOVE, SORRY FOR THE LAG!! I WANT A SLOT PLS!! for a big story!! * 7 * I will send you the deets soon!!!
@Pepperclove AhHHHHH CLOVE, SORRY FOR THE LAG!! I WANT A SLOT PLS!! for a big story!! * 7 * I will send you the deets soon!!!
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
Oh boy howdy a big story, lets see what madness you have for me this time! Welcome back lol! I'll get you down for that slot and I'm ready to get typing
@jabby
Oh boy howdy a big story, lets see what madness you have for me this time! Welcome back lol! I'll get you down for that slot and I'm ready to get typing
Morning boop
Morning boop
Evenin boop
Evenin boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10