Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Runic Scrolls Writings~ [Pinglist!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@jabby
Don't worry about it! Late's better then never lol!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH! This put a smile on my face this morning. I'm so glad you liked it! Would you believe that the pacing was going to be so much different lol, the letter wasn't going to even be there until I realized a full fledged flashback in the middle of conflict probably wasn't the best idea.

But yeah, thank you so much again ^_^!
@jabby
Don't worry about it! Late's better then never lol!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH! This put a smile on my face this morning. I'm so glad you liked it! Would you believe that the pacing was going to be so much different lol, the letter wasn't going to even be there until I realized a full fledged flashback in the middle of conflict probably wasn't the best idea.

But yeah, thank you so much again ^_^!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
BOOP! Slot open
@CapriReve
BOOP! Slot open
@CapriReve
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming *Stumbles over to door* *door collapse and le self falls flat on me face* OooFf *lifts face up* [i]I have returned from a wretched place named Depression-Ville.[/i] Okay... Honestly I have no idea what I want currently but I really need to get my dragons their own stories and since I can't make them on my own, I'm going to say this now; I won't have much guidance on what I want this story to be so I hope you have a lot of idea juices in that beautiful brain of yours because you're going to make this story from scratch (;v; ) Username: CapriReve Type of Writing: [u]Short story[/u] Word Count: [u]1000-3000 words [/u] [i]or[/i] any length you're comfortable with if the story ends up being either too short or too long. Dragon/Character link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30513139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305132/30513139_350.png[/img] [/url] (For short stories only) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?: [u]3rd person[/u] Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details): Like I said, I'm not too sure... but! I do prefer it to be light-hearted. A little bit of angst wouldn't hurt too though considering you like making things dark, I'm calling you out to make the story both angsty and happy at the same time ( Sorry.. I'm really indecisive ^^; like really [i]really[/i] indecisive ) Also, I love how you create interactions so if you could include some other dragons in my lair into the story, (even if its just mentioning them) that would be wonderful! Make them as Aneislis' group of friends, a rival or maybe even a crush and etc whichever you think is necessary (honestly I'm just asking you to pick and match here xD ) A little bit of what I want Aneislis to be; [LIST] [*] Open minded and easy-going though she loves to busy herself with astronomy and mystic arts. [*] Have poor social-interaction skills and very easily distracted ( especially if there's food involved ) [*] She's one of the clan leader's heir, the only one who stayed rather than serving the deities or moved out of the clan. [*] Have 3 parents [s]including her father's boyfriend[/s] probably the only ones she'll ever feel most comfortable to hang out with. [*] ....that's probably it (^^ ;) [/LIST] Anything else I should know?: Uhh... You don't have to include whatever it is in that bio of hers xD And... Just do your thing *finger guns* If there's anything else you need, you know where to find me *winks* *gets up to leave* ....*glances at the broken door* yeah remind me to pay for that...
@CloverGaming

*Stumbles over to door* *door collapse and le self falls flat on me face* OooFf

*lifts face up* I have returned from a wretched place named Depression-Ville.

Okay... Honestly I have no idea what I want currently but I really need to get my dragons their own stories and since I can't make them on my own, I'm going to say this now; I won't have much guidance on what I want this story to be so I hope you have a lot of idea juices in that beautiful brain of yours because you're going to make this story from scratch (;v; )

Username: CapriReve
Type of Writing: Short story
Word Count: 1000-3000 words or any length you're comfortable with if the story ends up being either too short or too long.
Dragon/Character link:

30513139_350.png

(For short stories only) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?: 3rd person

Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details):

Like I said, I'm not too sure... but! I do prefer it to be light-hearted. A little bit of angst wouldn't hurt too though considering you like making things dark, I'm calling you out to make the story both angsty and happy at the same time ( Sorry.. I'm really indecisive ^^; like really really indecisive )

Also, I love how you create interactions so if you could include some other dragons in my lair into the story, (even if its just mentioning them) that would be wonderful! Make them as Aneislis' group of friends, a rival or maybe even a crush and etc whichever you think is necessary (honestly I'm just asking you to pick and match here xD )

A little bit of what I want Aneislis to be;
  • Open minded and easy-going though she loves to busy herself with astronomy and mystic arts.
  • Have poor social-interaction skills and very easily distracted ( especially if there's food involved )
  • She's one of the clan leader's heir, the only one who stayed rather than serving the deities or moved out of the clan.
  • Have 3 parents including her father's boyfriend probably the only ones she'll ever feel most comfortable to hang out with.
  • ....that's probably it (^^ ;)
Anything else I should know?:

Uhh... You don't have to include whatever it is in that bio of hers xD
And... Just do your thing *finger guns*

If there's anything else you need, you know where to find me *winks*

*gets up to leave* ....*glances at the broken door* yeah remind me to pay for that...
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve
*Pats back* Don't worry there friendo, we'll get you and your dragon all fixed up XD Just send over like 25k as partial payment (No rush, I trust you lol)

Hmm.. well she looks like she'd have a nice lighthearted story indeed. I've never really done much from scratch but ey *Cracks knuckles* I'll give it a shot!
@CapriReve
*Pats back* Don't worry there friendo, we'll get you and your dragon all fixed up XD Just send over like 25k as partial payment (No rush, I trust you lol)

Hmm.. well she looks like she'd have a nice lighthearted story indeed. I've never really done much from scratch but ey *Cracks knuckles* I'll give it a shot!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@LunaFreya Sooo this [i]might[/i] need some edits. I've been having schoolwork shoved down my throat while I was trying to work on this and it was giving me a lot of trouble. I hope it came out alright though, and apologies if it's not quite what you asked for. Do let me know if anything needs to be changed! [quote=Story]They sat there staring at each other, awkwardness heavy in the air. For Thorax, it was never supposed to be this way, but the optimistic Lapis had no care for leaving. That day when the Imperial laid there wounded in the grass, all he felt was annoyance when the conjuror appeared and offered to help. Darkness swirled in his eyes as he growled and snapped, trying to limp away. Yet Lapis insisted, calmly sitting him down, he pulled out his herbs with a smile and tended to him. Thorax squirmed but eventually relented. As the healer placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes, he chirped happily, promising to be back. With that he bounced away, fresh herbs swaying in his pouch. Again the next day he appeared before the Imperial. And again, Thorax huffed and rolled his eyes. The Coatl checked his wound and re-applied his magic, giving him a pat on the back for how fast he was recovering. His happy attitude almost sickened the Imperial. Again, he tried to signal for him to go away, but Lapis stayed put. He coached him into talking and managed to get a conversation out of the grump, which he begrudgingly admitted to himself that he enjoyed. As the sun set, Lapis gathered up his herbs, making his way back home, he once again promised to be back. However, the next day he didn't show, and Thorax debated leaving, never to come back. His mind racked for a reason as to why he even tried. The darkness that had infiltrated his being whispered depressing, lonely words into his ear. "He probably never even liked you." "Go, run off, you've just been shunned again!" Yet, a twinge in his heart urged him to stay, to persist, to hope. He growled to himself for being foolish, yet didn't move, didn't stray from that spot. What he didn't know was that Lapis, in the midst of all his daily chores and duties, was thinking of him. The loneliness that swirled in his eyes, the sense that there was a good and innocent being underneath, one who at one point was happy. It fascinated him. He wanted to go back, to see him and get to know him more. A squeak filled his ears and he looked down, Icy staring back at him. Smiling, he hitched an idea. Softly speaking to his companion, the ferret nodded to him and ran towards the woods, a note in his jaws. Thorax awoke to squeaking and turned his eyes to see a squirming rodent. His eyes found the note and he squinted, taking it and reading it. The note was an apology, an explanation saying he couldn't be there every day. His form visibly relaxed as he read it, though he did not notice. Thoughts consumed him, and a squeak brought him out of his trance. He blinked at the ferret, letting out a snarl, and it ran off. Back to it's owner, who smiled with glee from the prospect of seeing Thorax again. By dawn Lapis had returned, picking at his herbs and chirping happily. And there the Imperial lifted his head, they stared at each other. It was then everything had clicked. Lapis would keep visiting whenever he could. After the first rough few days, Thorax started to grow less annoyed, his growls softened and he bit back harsh words. He found the Coatl's childish and optimistic nature somewhat endearing. He figured, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have him around. Maybe, things could get better. Figuring he didn't have to push others away again. However his head swirled maliciously with every encounter, and after it all he found himself screaming during the night as feathers flew around him. One night Lapis heard the screaming and the trees rustling. He turned and quickly flew back, pushing through the darkness forcefully to hug his friend. Thorax thrashed and snarled, desperately trying to get away, but Lapis did not let go. He refused. After a few moments, the Imperial relaxed, falling to the ground. He laid there waiting for something, anything to consume him. It was then Lapis realized he had passed out. The Coatl didn't move from his side that night, confident that if he was needed at home his familiar would come to alert him. Following that night Thorax desperately attempted to push his friend away again. Only this time, he was healed and able to return home. So he unfurled his wings and flew off. Lapis, panicked and devastated, frantically searched the surrounding area for him. After hours, he sullenly fled home. As he laid there in his den, Thorax thought about what he had done. The guilt tore at him, and an internal battle waged. His heart tugged and tried to crawl away from him, yearning to go back, yet he had no idea why. Tossing and turning in his sleep, he thrashed at the ground, snapping awake. He had to go back. It would've driven him mad otherwise. So back he went to trudge through the forest, to reach the clearing they had met at. Despite how late it was, the location comforted him. Morning rolled around and out came Lapis from amongst the trees. He quickly embraced his friend, who let out an amused snort and an apology for his outburst. Lapis accepted it, simply smiling that he was back. Thorax felt his heart flutter at the blatant, welcoming feeling the Coatl showed him. Slowly he hugged his friend back. They started talking for a while about various things. However Thorax tried to bring up the issue at hand, to which Lapis shook his head and gave him an understanding grin. After that they kept seeing each other almost every day, Thorax still not knowing why he did, although after a while it started to click. Whenever the black feathers would threaten to consume him, Lapis comforted him and chased them away, blocking it from his mind. It was like magic. All the while they began to grow closer and closer, becoming nearly inseparable. For Thorax, it was a new beginning, and Lapis was happy to be a part of the door that opened.[/quote]
@LunaFreya
Sooo this might need some edits. I've been having schoolwork shoved down my throat while I was trying to work on this and it was giving me a lot of trouble. I hope it came out alright though, and apologies if it's not quite what you asked for. Do let me know if anything needs to be changed!
Story wrote:
They sat there staring at each other, awkwardness heavy in the air. For Thorax, it was never supposed to be this way, but the optimistic Lapis had no care for leaving.

That day when the Imperial laid there wounded in the grass, all he felt was annoyance when the conjuror appeared and offered to help. Darkness swirled in his eyes as he growled and snapped, trying to limp away. Yet Lapis insisted, calmly sitting him down, he pulled out his herbs with a smile and tended to him. Thorax squirmed but eventually relented. As the healer placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes, he chirped happily, promising to be back. With that he bounced away, fresh herbs swaying in his pouch.

Again the next day he appeared before the Imperial. And again, Thorax huffed and rolled his eyes. The Coatl checked his wound and re-applied his magic, giving him a pat on the back for how fast he was recovering. His happy attitude almost sickened the Imperial. Again, he tried to signal for him to go away, but Lapis stayed put. He coached him into talking and managed to get a conversation out of the grump, which he begrudgingly admitted to himself that he enjoyed. As the sun set, Lapis gathered up his herbs, making his way back home, he once again promised to be back.

However, the next day he didn't show, and Thorax debated leaving, never to come back. His mind racked for a reason as to why he even tried. The darkness that had infiltrated his being whispered depressing, lonely words into his ear. "He probably never even liked you." "Go, run off, you've just been shunned again!" Yet, a twinge in his heart urged him to stay, to persist, to hope. He growled to himself for being foolish, yet didn't move, didn't stray from that spot.

What he didn't know was that Lapis, in the midst of all his daily chores and duties, was thinking of him. The loneliness that swirled in his eyes, the sense that there was a good and innocent being underneath, one who at one point was happy. It fascinated him. He wanted to go back, to see him and get to know him more. A squeak filled his ears and he looked down, Icy staring back at him. Smiling, he hitched an idea. Softly speaking to his companion, the ferret nodded to him and ran towards the woods, a note in his jaws.

Thorax awoke to squeaking and turned his eyes to see a squirming rodent. His eyes found the note and he squinted, taking it and reading it. The note was an apology, an explanation saying he couldn't be there every day. His form visibly relaxed as he read it, though he did not notice. Thoughts consumed him, and a squeak brought him out of his trance. He blinked at the ferret, letting out a snarl, and it ran off. Back to it's owner, who smiled with glee from the prospect of seeing Thorax again.

By dawn Lapis had returned, picking at his herbs and chirping happily. And there the Imperial lifted his head, they stared at each other. It was then everything had clicked. Lapis would keep visiting whenever he could. After the first rough few days, Thorax started to grow less annoyed, his growls softened and he bit back harsh words. He found the Coatl's childish and optimistic nature somewhat endearing. He figured, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have him around. Maybe, things could get better. Figuring he didn't have to push others away again. However his head swirled maliciously with every encounter, and after it all he found himself screaming during the night as feathers flew around him.

One night Lapis heard the screaming and the trees rustling. He turned and quickly flew back, pushing through the darkness forcefully to hug his friend. Thorax thrashed and snarled, desperately trying to get away, but Lapis did not let go. He refused. After a few moments, the Imperial relaxed, falling to the ground. He laid there waiting for something, anything to consume him. It was then Lapis realized he had passed out. The Coatl didn't move from his side that night, confident that if he was needed at home his familiar would come to alert him.

Following that night Thorax desperately attempted to push his friend away again. Only this time, he was healed and able to return home. So he unfurled his wings and flew off. Lapis, panicked and devastated, frantically searched the surrounding area for him. After hours, he sullenly fled home.

As he laid there in his den, Thorax thought about what he had done. The guilt tore at him, and an internal battle waged. His heart tugged and tried to crawl away from him, yearning to go back, yet he had no idea why. Tossing and turning in his sleep, he thrashed at the ground, snapping awake. He had to go back. It would've driven him mad otherwise. So back he went to trudge through the forest, to reach the clearing they had met at. Despite how late it was, the location comforted him.

Morning rolled around and out came Lapis from amongst the trees. He quickly embraced his friend, who let out an amused snort and an apology for his outburst. Lapis accepted it, simply smiling that he was back. Thorax felt his heart flutter at the blatant, welcoming feeling the Coatl showed him. Slowly he hugged his friend back.

They started talking for a while about various things. However Thorax tried to bring up the issue at hand, to which Lapis shook his head and gave him an understanding grin.

After that they kept seeing each other almost every day, Thorax still not knowing why he did, although after a while it started to click. Whenever the black feathers would threaten to consume him, Lapis comforted him and chased them away, blocking it from his mind. It was like magic. All the while they began to grow closer and closer, becoming nearly inseparable. For Thorax, it was a new beginning, and Lapis was happy to be a part of the door that opened.

qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Oh..My...Chuck!!! This is literally the sweetest, most beautiful thing I have ever read. And you captured my two boys perfectly. I honestly can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into this. This seriously means a lot to me as these two boys I hold precious to my heart. I was smiling the entire time I was reading this <3

And please no apologies needed, I can understand just how stressful schoolwork can be. I by no means hold that against you. You're real life comes first always, And I respect that no matter what :)
@CloverGaming

Oh..My...Chuck!!! This is literally the sweetest, most beautiful thing I have ever read. And you captured my two boys perfectly. I honestly can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into this. This seriously means a lot to me as these two boys I hold precious to my heart. I was smiling the entire time I was reading this <3

And please no apologies needed, I can understand just how stressful schoolwork can be. I by no means hold that against you. You're real life comes first always, And I respect that no matter what :)
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya
Thank you so much! I was honestly worried lol, feels like the pieces barely stumbled into place for me. I'm glad I could capture them well ^_^ They really are a sweet couple.
@LunaFreya
Thank you so much! I was honestly worried lol, feels like the pieces barely stumbled into place for me. I'm glad I could capture them well ^_^ They really are a sweet couple.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

You are very much welcome, Oh trust me they stumbled together perfectly~ Aw, And thank you I'm glad you think so :)
@CloverGaming

You are very much welcome, Oh trust me they stumbled together perfectly~ Aw, And thank you I'm glad you think so :)
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Boop a doop
Boop a doop
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~