Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Runic Scrolls Writings~ [Pinglist!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Calavir
Course! Go ahead and fill out the form c:
@Calavir
Course! Go ahead and fill out the form c:
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Username: Calavir (192765)
Type of Writing: Short Story
Word Count: As long as it can comfortably be! I don't want the story to feel awkward by being too short or long if it needs to be the other. The longer the better though!
Dragon/Character link: Hero and Villain in my Story Writers Wanted thread in my signature!

(For short stories only) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?: Third!
Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details): You can choose from any of the prompts from the thread!
Anything else I should know?: Highly suggested to read their bios and some of the stories in their bios to get a sense of what I like!

@CloverGaming
Username: Calavir (192765)
Type of Writing: Short Story
Word Count: As long as it can comfortably be! I don't want the story to feel awkward by being too short or long if it needs to be the other. The longer the better though!
Dragon/Character link: Hero and Villain in my Story Writers Wanted thread in my signature!

(For short stories only) 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?: Third!
Description of what you want (Make sure to include character info and important details): You can choose from any of the prompts from the thread!
Anything else I should know?: Highly suggested to read their bios and some of the stories in their bios to get a sense of what I like!

@CloverGaming
@Calavir
Oooo this seems like a really interesting idea! I'll put you on the list, and do my best to get to you as soon as I can.

Since I try to shoot for a 1k minimum for short stories, you can just go ahead and send half the price for that, so 25kt ^_^
@Calavir
Oooo this seems like a really interesting idea! I'll put you on the list, and do my best to get to you as soon as I can.

Since I try to shoot for a 1k minimum for short stories, you can just go ahead and send half the price for that, so 25kt ^_^
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
*Throws thread back to the top*
*Throws thread back to the top*
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

*slams down the entrance door* Put me on pinglist for when the slots are empty again please C: *backflips out of the premises* *Shouts from afar* Thanks in advance by the wayyyy!
@CloverGaming

*slams down the entrance door* Put me on pinglist for when the slots are empty again please C: *backflips out of the premises* *Shouts from afar* Thanks in advance by the wayyyy!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve
Ahaha you got it friendo! *Slowly pushes door back up* .... *It wobbles* Yeah that's safe.
@CapriReve
Ahaha you got it friendo! *Slowly pushes door back up* .... *It wobbles* Yeah that's safe.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@jabby *HOLDS UP PAPER* IT IS DONE! I had a place where this was going, but the characters and the structure of it all took it somewhere else, so uhm... Hope it came out alright! It's 2455 words, and if anything needs to be changed do let me know! [quote][i]Dear Kevin & Estelle, There has recently been several disturbances out among the border of the territory, resulting in food being stolen. Our guards say that they have been charmed during these happenings, however no harm has come to them. Yesterday, one of our scouts reported that they saw a band of somewhat ragged individuals camping in an old abandoned town not far from here. We have reason to believe they are not hostile. Take the enclosed document to them with hope of peace. You two are the best qualified to carry out this task, and we hope all goes well. Do make haste. We pray for your safe return. Regards, The Satellite Alliance[/i] ------- Two pairs of footsteps pounded on the gravel road, kicking up stones. Wind pelting them in the face as dark clouds hovered overhead. Kevin kept his hand firmly interlocked with Estelle's, who was panting next to him. He looked back, seeing nothing but an empty street. "A-are they gone?" Estelle choked out. Kevin stumbled over his feet and quickly snapped his head forward again, panting slightly. He kept a stern expression. "I don't know, keep running." The words breathed out softly from his mouth. There was no sound except their footsteps in their haste and the distant rumble of thunder. Abandoned buildings lined either side of them, threatening that someone would jump out at any moment. "Can we at least fly yet?" She exclaimed. Kevin shook his head and pulled Estelle closer to him, the latter turning her head to look back at the desolate street from where they came. "Not yet, they'll see us." As she stared, suddenly an arrow whizzed by her face, barely brushing her nose. "Kevin!" Estelle was quickly thrust forward in-front of him as arrows started to pelt them like rain from behind. He acted as a human shield, staying close behind her. Green light started to spark from his hands, and a puppet formed from them. The marionette was held up behind them by Kevin's magic, absorbing the blows. Their pace quickened. The duo kept their eyes on the move, looking for any place to duck for cover. "Over there!" Estelle shouted, pointing to an old broken down house, which the ground under it had sunken in. With a flick of his wrist, Kevin positioned the marionette to their side as they both steered towards it. He glanced at his puppet, now filled with arrows, and scrunched his eyebrows together. Placing his hand on Estelle's shoulder, he urged her to run faster. The arsenal kept firing down upon them. One, single arrow clipped the puppet, flying right past Kevin's eyes he followed it with his gaze, watching. Watching as it shot forward. Watching as it pierced Estelle right in her left side. A gurgled scream erupted from her as she toppled over. Kevin froze, his magic dissipating. The onslaught didn't stop and he was quickly reminded of that, snapping back, he rushed forward and scooped his princess into his arms. Blood leaked from her side and her skin was scraped and bruised from her fall. She rolled her head over weakly, looking at him with a foggy gaze. Kevin's arms shook as his wide eyes bore into hers. With desperate adrenaline he ducked down to avoid the arrows and shot forward, pulling Estelle in close to shield her to his best ability, rolling into the safe place that was under the abandoned building. The sound of arrows hitting wood and stone was almost deafening in the enclosed space. Kevin ripped cloth off of his tunic and pressed it around her wound, applying as much pressure as he could. She let out a hiss from the contact but stirred no more. His arms shook. With careful and soft tugs he gently maneuvered the arrow out from her side. The cloth quickly became a sticky red. Estelle was out cold now, the blood draining from her face. He kept applying the pressure, sweat pouring down his head. From above the arrows stopped. Footsteps came into earshot and Kevin froze, although it didn't stop him from practically applying his entire upper body weight to the injury. Loose, damp mud fell onto them from the miscreants stomping on the floorboards, and the unpleasant stench of muck and dust finally filled Kevin's nose. He held back the urge to retch. "Where'd they go?" "I don't know, sir. Our archers didn't catch them when they turned." A smack was heard. "You wretch! They were right....-" The voices trailed off from his ears, all the sounds blurring together. His ears ringing. Desperately he slid his tunic off and carefully, hesitantly, lifted up Estelle's shirt to examine the wound. He flinched back. Wrapping the tunic around her stomach tightly. Gently he lifted her into his arms, looking around frantically. Behind all the brown dusty air was a light, a way out from the other side of the building, and he crawled towards it. The enclosed space caused him to hunch over as he hit his head on the wood, biting his tongue, he held Estelle tighter. Kicking mud desperately to propel himself he eventually reached light. Pulling himself out he looked down at his companion. Still breathing. Surveying his surroundings, the voices came flooding back into his ears. He poked his head up. A large group was arguing all of ten feet away from them. His breath hitched, but he spared a relieved chuckle at the clumsiness of it all. Not wishing to waste any more time, he ran. Ducking behind buildings, weaving in and out of alleyways, darting into the brush that signaled the edge of the woods. He looked down at the princess. His princess, his Estelle. He grit his teeth at the sight. She was paler now. He kept sprinting forwards, unfurling his wings. ------- Messing with a lock of her hair, Kevin stared down fondly at the now bandaged up Estelle. A medic had quickly taken her to their cabin when they arrived. Sunlight was hitting the air revealing dust. Estelle's soft breathing filled the room; It would be calm if not for the sound of fidgeting and distressed grunts. "Sir?" The door creaked open, and in came the medic, sporting a cup of tea which she promptly placed on the table, and fresh gauze. He watched her walk over with tired eyes and stood up. "It's time to change her bandages, we're going to have to ask you to leave the room." He nodded at her, giving a slight, forced smile. She just shook her head at him. He sighed. "Is she going to be alright?" "She's lost a lot of blood, almost too much. It's looking like at this rate she'll recover, but we're not completely sure, she might not wake up for a long while yet." The medic looked at him with a blank expression but in her eyes sparkled sympathy. She placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked down at Estelle, his shoulders slumped and his eyes clouded. "You can wait out in the hallway, I won't be long." Nodding he stumbled out of the room, and defeated he laid across the waiting bench as it creaked, pulling out the letter that had sent them there in the first place. He placed a hand over his face, and peeked through the cracks between his fingers to re-read it. [i]"A peace offer?" Estelle blinked her wide eyes at me and grinned. "Well alright, let's get to it!" I suppressed the urge to chuckle, shaking my head I simply smiled. "I don't know princess, seems kind of risky doesn't it?" She pouted, taking my hand and tugged on it. "C'mon it won't be so bad. If anything happens we can kick their butts! Besides, we kind of have to." I allowed myself to be pulled forward by her, laughing. "Alright then! Since you seem so confident." I gave her a smirk, to which she swatted my arm and laughed.[/i] He inhaled a sharp breath, closing his hand over his eyes and rolling his head back. [i]Clouds started rolling in, although aside from that the woods were as gorgeous as ever. I looked over at the orange-haired princess skipping along next to me, and sighed in content. Her hair sparkled like fire in the sunlight. A rumble of thunder echo'd across the sky as the sun was cut off. We looked at each other. "Guess we should make this quick then." I confirmed. She nodded and suddenly sprinted off along the path. "Let's get a move on then! Catch me if you can!" Her laugh echo'd in my ears and I couldn't help how contagious it was. My heart fluttered and I ran after her.[/i] He grit his teeth and started to ball up the paper in his hand, his knuckles turning white. [i]"So you're from... The Alliance?" The man spoke, looking over the letter we had just presented him. He frowned, looking up at us, boring his eyes deep into our thoughts to strip us of them. I kept a stern expression, keeping my eyes on him. His face scrunched. "Wait a minute...." The gaze of his suddenly turning sharp. My pupils slit. He looked to Estelle, and then back to me. "I know you!" Within a split second Estelle had a dagger pointing right between her eyes. I summoned my puppet and kicked him back.[/i] His nails dug into the paper and tore it. He threw it against the wall. Curling his knees up to his chest he buried his hands into his hair. "Why was I so stupid...." His voice breaking. ------- Sun was now vacant from the sky, stars peeking through the now dry clouds as water dripped off the cabin. Estelle groaned and lazily lifted her head, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She went to sit up, a sharp pain stabbed at her side and she gasped, hunching over and clutching the wound, her eyes shut tight. Letting out ragged breaths she slowly and carefully opened them, looking down at the bloodied bandage. She blinked, a heavy breath escaping her mouth. She went to rub her head, and quickly retracted her hand with a yelp. Carefully feeling it again, there was a lump. "Yikes...." She whispered to herself. Glancing around the room the familiar smells and sights made her visibly relax. She sighed. However one thing was missing. "Kevin?" Her voice was weak, hoarse and cracked. "Kevin!" She tried louder, watching the door with intense wide eyes, to no avail. Huffing, she threw off her blankets and gripped the windowsill, pulling herself up to her feet. The pain caused her to stumble and nearly fall over again; yet she persisted. Clinging to the walls she made her way out of the room with a limp. She pushed the door open, and poked her head out into the hallway. There Kevin was, passed out on a wooden bench with his arms over his head. Estelle smiled, giggling she went over to him. She poked his arms and he stirred. Groggily he moved his arms to his side and opened one of his eyes, looking right at her. She was hunched over, clutching her side but nevertheless held a goofy expression. Kevin chuckled before reality hit him and he shot up. "Estelle? You're awake!" He exclaimed, staring at her as if she was a ghost. She nodded, grinning ear to ear. "I couldn't let you live a suffering free life on this world, I had to get up to fulfill my job!" His jaw dropped and he stood up, picking her up immediately and carefully. Estelle found herself once again placed on the medical bed, only this time with Kevin kneeling next to her. "You couldn't of waited until I woke up or a doctor found you to 'fulfill your job'? I never knew you were so work oriented, princess." He gave her a soft smile, amusement and worry dancing in his eyes. She shook her head in response. Gritting her teeth, she had to stop herself from feeling her head. "Nope! And hey, I could've gotten back here by myself you know...." Biting the side of her mouth, she crossed her arms. "Ah ah ah, not on my watch." He said, sitting down completely on the floor now. His expression turned serious. "However are you alright? You shouldn't of been up walking so soon, the healers thought you wouldn't of been up until at-least a day had passed!" Kevin looked down at the wound. "I should really go fetch a doctor to change those bandages-" Estelle clamped her hand over his mouth and stared into his eyes. "You really do worry too much about me. I'm fine, I promise! Look, see? I can already walk!" She went to stand up again, doing her best to keep the cringe from forming on her face. Kevin immediately placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down, striking a disapproving look. She huffed. "Fine fine, but you have to tell me what happened after I dropped." "I can do that," He said. "But first let me get you some water. Your voice sounds like death, no offense." "None taken!" She chuckled. Kevin shook his head and got up, leaving her for a moment with nothing but the creaky door that signified his exit. After a minute of Estelle staring at the ceiling he returned. She chugged down the water greedily as Kevin recited the tale. By the time he was done, the medic had been in and out to check on them. The moon was high in the sky at this point. Kevin had retrieved the crumpled up letter, looking over it again with a frown. "What's wrong?" Estelle poked at his hands that were holding it, and he glanced up to see her staring at him. "Nothing, just...." Estelle narrowed her eyes at him and he relented, sighing. "I was scared back there, Estelle... I almost lost you." "And you're blaming that letter." "No! I'm just...." He sighed once more. Estelle put her hand over his, squeezing it. Looking down at their hands, Kevin shook his head and tightly grasped hers. They looked at each other for a while, reveling in the fact they were now safe together. Estelle suddenly threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. His eyes grew wide and he froze for a second, his heart thumping, before hugging her back, careful to not touch her wound. After a minute they parted. Smiling, he ruffled her hair and she giggled. "Get some rest, princess, you need to heal. We can talk more tomorrow." "Okay fine.... Promise we'll go on a better adventure next time?" "I promise." [/quote]
@jabby
*HOLDS UP PAPER* IT IS DONE! I had a place where this was going, but the characters and the structure of it all took it somewhere else, so uhm... Hope it came out alright!

It's 2455 words, and if anything needs to be changed do let me know!
Quote:
Dear Kevin & Estelle,

There has recently been several disturbances out among the border of the territory, resulting in food being stolen. Our guards say that they have been charmed during these happenings, however no harm has come to them. Yesterday, one of our scouts reported that they saw a band of somewhat ragged individuals camping in an old abandoned town not far from here.

We have reason to believe they are not hostile. Take the enclosed document to them with hope of peace. You two are the best qualified to carry out this task, and we hope all goes well.

Do make haste. We pray for your safe return.

Regards, The Satellite Alliance

Two pairs of footsteps pounded on the gravel road, kicking up stones. Wind pelting them in the face as dark clouds hovered overhead. Kevin kept his hand firmly interlocked with Estelle's, who was panting next to him. He looked back, seeing nothing but an empty street.

"A-are they gone?" Estelle choked out.

Kevin stumbled over his feet and quickly snapped his head forward again, panting slightly. He kept a stern expression. "I don't know, keep running." The words breathed out softly from his mouth.

There was no sound except their footsteps in their haste and the distant rumble of thunder. Abandoned buildings lined either side of them, threatening that someone would jump out at any moment. "Can we at least fly yet?" She exclaimed. Kevin shook his head and pulled Estelle closer to him, the latter turning her head to look back at the desolate street from where they came.

"Not yet, they'll see us."

As she stared, suddenly an arrow whizzed by her face, barely brushing her nose. "Kevin!"

Estelle was quickly thrust forward in-front of him as arrows started to pelt them like rain from behind. He acted as a human shield, staying close behind her. Green light started to spark from his hands, and a puppet formed from them. The marionette was held up behind them by Kevin's magic, absorbing the blows.

Their pace quickened. The duo kept their eyes on the move, looking for any place to duck for cover. "Over there!" Estelle shouted, pointing to an old broken down house, which the ground under it had sunken in. With a flick of his wrist, Kevin positioned the marionette to their side as they both steered towards it. He glanced at his puppet, now filled with arrows, and scrunched his eyebrows together. Placing his hand on Estelle's shoulder, he urged her to run faster.

The arsenal kept firing down upon them. One, single arrow clipped the puppet, flying right past Kevin's eyes he followed it with his gaze, watching. Watching as it shot forward.

Watching as it pierced Estelle right in her left side.

A gurgled scream erupted from her as she toppled over. Kevin froze, his magic dissipating. The onslaught didn't stop and he was quickly reminded of that, snapping back, he rushed forward and scooped his princess into his arms. Blood leaked from her side and her skin was scraped and bruised from her fall. She rolled her head over weakly, looking at him with a foggy gaze. Kevin's arms shook as his wide eyes bore into hers.

With desperate adrenaline he ducked down to avoid the arrows and shot forward, pulling Estelle in close to shield her to his best ability, rolling into the safe place that was under the abandoned building. The sound of arrows hitting wood and stone was almost deafening in the enclosed space. Kevin ripped cloth off of his tunic and pressed it around her wound, applying as much pressure as he could. She let out a hiss from the contact but stirred no more. His arms shook. With careful and soft tugs he gently maneuvered the arrow out from her side. The cloth quickly became a sticky red. Estelle was out cold now, the blood draining from her face.

He kept applying the pressure, sweat pouring down his head. From above the arrows stopped. Footsteps came into earshot and Kevin froze, although it didn't stop him from practically applying his entire upper body weight to the injury. Loose, damp mud fell onto them from the miscreants stomping on the floorboards, and the unpleasant stench of muck and dust finally filled Kevin's nose. He held back the urge to retch.

"Where'd they go?" "I don't know, sir. Our archers didn't catch them when they turned." A smack was heard. "You wretch! They were right....-"

The voices trailed off from his ears, all the sounds blurring together. His ears ringing. Desperately he slid his tunic off and carefully, hesitantly, lifted up Estelle's shirt to examine the wound. He flinched back. Wrapping the tunic around her stomach tightly. Gently he lifted her into his arms, looking around frantically. Behind all the brown dusty air was a light, a way out from the other side of the building, and he crawled towards it. The enclosed space caused him to hunch over as he hit his head on the wood, biting his tongue, he held Estelle tighter.

Kicking mud desperately to propel himself he eventually reached light. Pulling himself out he looked down at his companion. Still breathing. Surveying his surroundings, the voices came flooding back into his ears. He poked his head up. A large group was arguing all of ten feet away from them. His breath hitched, but he spared a relieved chuckle at the clumsiness of it all.

Not wishing to waste any more time, he ran. Ducking behind buildings, weaving in and out of alleyways, darting into the brush that signaled the edge of the woods. He looked down at the princess. His princess, his Estelle. He grit his teeth at the sight. She was paler now.

He kept sprinting forwards, unfurling his wings.

Messing with a lock of her hair, Kevin stared down fondly at the now bandaged up Estelle. A medic had quickly taken her to their cabin when they arrived. Sunlight was hitting the air revealing dust. Estelle's soft breathing filled the room; It would be calm if not for the sound of fidgeting and distressed grunts.

"Sir?" The door creaked open, and in came the medic, sporting a cup of tea which she promptly placed on the table, and fresh gauze. He watched her walk over with tired eyes and stood up. "It's time to change her bandages, we're going to have to ask you to leave the room." He nodded at her, giving a slight, forced smile.

She just shook her head at him. He sighed. "Is she going to be alright?"

"She's lost a lot of blood, almost too much. It's looking like at this rate she'll recover, but we're not completely sure, she might not wake up for a long while yet." The medic looked at him with a blank expression but in her eyes sparkled sympathy. She placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked down at Estelle, his shoulders slumped and his eyes clouded. "You can wait out in the hallway, I won't be long."

Nodding he stumbled out of the room, and defeated he laid across the waiting bench as it creaked, pulling out the letter that had sent them there in the first place. He placed a hand over his face, and peeked through the cracks between his fingers to re-read it.

"A peace offer?" Estelle blinked her wide eyes at me and grinned. "Well alright, let's get to it!" I suppressed the urge to chuckle, shaking my head I simply smiled.

"I don't know princess, seems kind of risky doesn't it?"

She pouted, taking my hand and tugged on it. "C'mon it won't be so bad. If anything happens we can kick their butts! Besides, we kind of have to." I allowed myself to be pulled forward by her, laughing.

"Alright then! Since you seem so confident." I gave her a smirk, to which she swatted my arm and laughed.

He inhaled a sharp breath, closing his hand over his eyes and rolling his head back.

Clouds started rolling in, although aside from that the woods were as gorgeous as ever. I looked over at the orange-haired princess skipping along next to me, and sighed in content. Her hair sparkled like fire in the sunlight.

A rumble of thunder echo'd across the sky as the sun was cut off. We looked at each other. "Guess we should make this quick then." I confirmed.

She nodded and suddenly sprinted off along the path. "Let's get a move on then! Catch me if you can!" Her laugh echo'd in my ears and I couldn't help how contagious it was. My heart fluttered and I ran after her.

He grit his teeth and started to ball up the paper in his hand, his knuckles turning white.

"So you're from... The Alliance?" The man spoke, looking over the letter we had just presented him. He frowned, looking up at us, boring his eyes deep into our thoughts to strip us of them. I kept a stern expression, keeping my eyes on him. His face scrunched.

"Wait a minute...." The gaze of his suddenly turning sharp. My pupils slit. He looked to Estelle, and then back to me. "I know you!"

Within a split second Estelle had a dagger pointing right between her eyes.

I summoned my puppet and kicked him back.

His nails dug into the paper and tore it. He threw it against the wall. Curling his knees up to his chest he buried his hands into his hair. "Why was I so stupid...." His voice breaking.

Sun was now vacant from the sky, stars peeking through the now dry clouds as water dripped off the cabin.

Estelle groaned and lazily lifted her head, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She went to sit up, a sharp pain stabbed at her side and she gasped, hunching over and clutching the wound, her eyes shut tight. Letting out ragged breaths she slowly and carefully opened them, looking down at the bloodied bandage. She blinked, a heavy breath escaping her mouth. She went to rub her head, and quickly retracted her hand with a yelp. Carefully feeling it again, there was a lump. "Yikes...." She whispered to herself.

Glancing around the room the familiar smells and sights made her visibly relax. She sighed. However one thing was missing. "Kevin?" Her voice was weak, hoarse and cracked. "Kevin!" She tried louder, watching the door with intense wide eyes, to no avail.

Huffing, she threw off her blankets and gripped the windowsill, pulling herself up to her feet. The pain caused her to stumble and nearly fall over again; yet she persisted. Clinging to the walls she made her way out of the room with a limp. She pushed the door open, and poked her head out into the hallway. There Kevin was, passed out on a wooden bench with his arms over his head. Estelle smiled, giggling she went over to him. She poked his arms and he stirred.

Groggily he moved his arms to his side and opened one of his eyes, looking right at her. She was hunched over, clutching her side but nevertheless held a goofy expression. Kevin chuckled before reality hit him and he shot up. "Estelle? You're awake!" He exclaimed, staring at her as if she was a ghost. She nodded, grinning ear to ear.

"I couldn't let you live a suffering free life on this world, I had to get up to fulfill my job!"

His jaw dropped and he stood up, picking her up immediately and carefully. Estelle found herself once again placed on the medical bed, only this time with Kevin kneeling next to her. "You couldn't of waited until I woke up or a doctor found you to 'fulfill your job'? I never knew you were so work oriented, princess." He gave her a soft smile, amusement and worry dancing in his eyes.

She shook her head in response. Gritting her teeth, she had to stop herself from feeling her head. "Nope! And hey, I could've gotten back here by myself you know...." Biting the side of her mouth, she crossed her arms.

"Ah ah ah, not on my watch." He said, sitting down completely on the floor now. His expression turned serious. "However are you alright? You shouldn't of been up walking so soon, the healers thought you wouldn't of been up until at-least a day had passed!" Kevin looked down at the wound. "I should really go fetch a doctor to change those bandages-"

Estelle clamped her hand over his mouth and stared into his eyes. "You really do worry too much about me. I'm fine, I promise! Look, see? I can already walk!" She went to stand up again, doing her best to keep the cringe from forming on her face. Kevin immediately placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down, striking a disapproving look. She huffed. "Fine fine, but you have to tell me what happened after I dropped."

"I can do that," He said. "But first let me get you some water. Your voice sounds like death, no offense."

"None taken!" She chuckled.

Kevin shook his head and got up, leaving her for a moment with nothing but the creaky door that signified his exit. After a minute of Estelle staring at the ceiling he returned. She chugged down the water greedily as Kevin recited the tale. By the time he was done, the medic had been in and out to check on them.

The moon was high in the sky at this point. Kevin had retrieved the crumpled up letter, looking over it again with a frown. "What's wrong?" Estelle poked at his hands that were holding it, and he glanced up to see her staring at him.

"Nothing, just...." Estelle narrowed her eyes at him and he relented, sighing. "I was scared back there, Estelle... I almost lost you."

"And you're blaming that letter."

"No! I'm just...." He sighed once more. Estelle put her hand over his, squeezing it. Looking down at their hands, Kevin shook his head and tightly grasped hers. They looked at each other for a while, reveling in the fact they were now safe together. Estelle suddenly threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. His eyes grew wide and he froze for a second, his heart thumping, before hugging her back, careful to not touch her wound.

After a minute they parted. Smiling, he ruffled her hair and she giggled. "Get some rest, princess, you need to heal. We can talk more tomorrow."

"Okay fine.... Promise we'll go on a better adventure next time?"

"I promise."

qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Morning boop
Morning boop
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
BOOP
BOOP
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CLOVERGAMING OMG CLOVER IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I READ THIS AND IT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS BUT I'VE BEEN OUT AND ABOUT ALL WEEK AND HAVENT HAD TIME TO SIT DOWN AND TYPE A RESPONSE PROPERLY ON A COMPUTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ;_______; I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET 2455 WORDS OF YOUR QUALITY WRITING I AM SO THRILLED BY THIS

It opened with such an unsuspecting, unthreatening letter and the action that contrasted it right after really captured my attention HHHhhh.... I GASPED WHEN I READ THAT THE ARROW GOT ESTELLE AND I FELT KEVIN'S HORROR FLKSJDFLDFJ ;__; I REALLY LOVE HOW PROTECTIVE KEVIN IS THROUGHOUT IT ALL, ALL THE FRETTING AND THE WORRY WAS PERFECTLY PLACED AND WRITTEN... The scene is so tense, especially in the beginning and the desperation of this poor duo really comes through ;w;

(ADDING THE MARIONETTE WAS A REALLY NICE TOUCH BTW YOU REALLY BROUGHT IT TO LIFE AND I'M SO SO SO HAPPY TO SEE IT THERE ALSKDFJSADLKFJSDFKLJASDFKLJ)

I MIGHT'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH WORDS ;_; The pacing is really fantastic. It was such a nice way to progress, from the bloody chase scene and then Kevin just mulling over the past, and Estelle waking up and the scene ends on a much warmer note... It's... I'M ACTUALLY VERY TOUCHED BY THE FRETTING, it's so, SO in character for him to kind of freak out like that. He's super hard on himself ;w; And Estelle is such a beautiful sunshine to him and I really love how as soon as she was conscious again the light could be seen seeping back into Kevin's world immediately. ESTELLE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE HER FKLASDKLFJSDF SHE'S SO PLAYFUL AND SILLY AND TAKES CARE OF HER SILLY WORRYING BODYGUARD.... THANK YOU SO MUCH CLOVER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH HHHHHHHHHHHHHGH I'M GOING TO READ THIS AGAIN AND JUST HUG IT man I should print this so I can always hold onto it eHEHE |DDD
@CLOVERGAMING OMG CLOVER IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I READ THIS AND IT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS BUT I'VE BEEN OUT AND ABOUT ALL WEEK AND HAVENT HAD TIME TO SIT DOWN AND TYPE A RESPONSE PROPERLY ON A COMPUTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ;_______; I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET 2455 WORDS OF YOUR QUALITY WRITING I AM SO THRILLED BY THIS

It opened with such an unsuspecting, unthreatening letter and the action that contrasted it right after really captured my attention HHHhhh.... I GASPED WHEN I READ THAT THE ARROW GOT ESTELLE AND I FELT KEVIN'S HORROR FLKSJDFLDFJ ;__; I REALLY LOVE HOW PROTECTIVE KEVIN IS THROUGHOUT IT ALL, ALL THE FRETTING AND THE WORRY WAS PERFECTLY PLACED AND WRITTEN... The scene is so tense, especially in the beginning and the desperation of this poor duo really comes through ;w;

(ADDING THE MARIONETTE WAS A REALLY NICE TOUCH BTW YOU REALLY BROUGHT IT TO LIFE AND I'M SO SO SO HAPPY TO SEE IT THERE ALSKDFJSADLKFJSDFKLJASDFKLJ)

I MIGHT'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH WORDS ;_; The pacing is really fantastic. It was such a nice way to progress, from the bloody chase scene and then Kevin just mulling over the past, and Estelle waking up and the scene ends on a much warmer note... It's... I'M ACTUALLY VERY TOUCHED BY THE FRETTING, it's so, SO in character for him to kind of freak out like that. He's super hard on himself ;w; And Estelle is such a beautiful sunshine to him and I really love how as soon as she was conscious again the light could be seen seeping back into Kevin's world immediately. ESTELLE IS SO CUTE. I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE HER FKLASDKLFJSDF SHE'S SO PLAYFUL AND SILLY AND TAKES CARE OF HER SILLY WORRYING BODYGUARD.... THANK YOU SO MUCH CLOVER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH HHHHHHHHHHHHHGH I'M GOING TO READ THIS AGAIN AND JUST HUG IT man I should print this so I can always hold onto it eHEHE |DDD
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10