Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Permanately closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
If you charge cheaper prices in gems, though, people will choose to pay for gems because it's 5 times cheaper (at your current prices), and you will not get treasure :0 !

If you want less gems, you should make it more expensive to pay with them instead! (or not accept them as payment at all)
You could also accept the gems and then exchange them for treasure in the trade forums!

(of course you do what you want, but as it stands you could get easily ripped off so i figured I'd tell you ;v; )
If you charge cheaper prices in gems, though, people will choose to pay for gems because it's 5 times cheaper (at your current prices), and you will not get treasure :0 !

If you want less gems, you should make it more expensive to pay with them instead! (or not accept them as payment at all)
You could also accept the gems and then exchange them for treasure in the trade forums!

(of course you do what you want, but as it stands you could get easily ripped off so i figured I'd tell you ;v; )
HI5lm08.png
Oh wow he's super cute! I like the vest you put him in
Oh wow he's super cute! I like the vest you put him in
@Longlivemydragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26621428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266215/26621428_350.png[/img] [/url] Human or humanoid(Do you want them to have horns, scales, any special genes, skins, accents, etc.): Human Personality(Just something small to help with posing): Timid but graceful Job(Another little something to help with posing): He works as a silkweaver, but his passion is dancing c; Clothes(If you want the apparel they are currently wearing, or want me to throw something together): The important pieces for his gijinka are the flower headpiece and the choker, the rest I leave to creative freedom. Payment Method(Be it treasure or gems): Gems!
@Longlivemydragon

26621428_350.png

Human or humanoid(Do you want them to have horns, scales, any special genes, skins, accents, etc.): Human
Personality(Just something small to help with posing): Timid but graceful
Job(Another little something to help with posing): He works as a silkweaver, but his passion is dancing c;
Clothes(If you want the apparel they are currently wearing, or want me to throw something together): The important pieces for his gijinka are the flower headpiece and the choker, the rest I leave to creative freedom.
Payment Method(Be it treasure or gems): Gems!
bann.png
@Longlivemydragon Are you able to do dragon couples by any chance? o:
@Longlivemydragon Are you able to do dragon couples by any chance? o:
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari I hadnt considered it, but what did you have in mind?
@Kittymari I hadnt considered it, but what did you have in mind?
they/them | 25 | +3 fr time | Tiktok: longlivethereaper
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Longlivemydragon Just that I would fill out the forms as you requested and I give a little more info about the couple and see what happens. ^^;;
@Longlivemydragon Just that I would fill out the forms as you requested and I give a little more info about the couple and see what happens. ^^;;
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Ecaflip you made a compelling point so I changed my prices.

For those who already have commissions in the work, this will not change the previously agreed upon prices. @Silverhawkling @renocide
@Ecaflip you made a compelling point so I changed my prices.

For those who already have commissions in the work, this will not change the previously agreed upon prices. @Silverhawkling @renocide
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Chrysocolla Im so glad you like him! He was fun to draw :)
@Chrysocolla Im so glad you like him! He was fun to draw :)
ninbinarycatcher.png
@SilverHawkling Here he is! I hope you live him :) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6eb7089584d8bab375bf40f8c4cdeba7/tumblr_p4ihcmLlnK1uqmgyto1_540.png[/img]
@SilverHawkling Here he is! I hope you live him :)

tumblr_p4ihcmLlnK1uqmgyto1_540.png
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Renocide I hope he's to your liking. I played with a couple different poses haa [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f22c96a781722054cd132ff637d39f30/tumblr_p4ioyzBGdt1uqmgyto1_540.png[/img]
@Renocide
I hope he's to your liking. I played with a couple different poses haa

tumblr_p4ioyzBGdt1uqmgyto1_540.png
ninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95