Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Gusted

Payment sent. Thank you so much. Her lore is amazing.
@Gusted

Payment sent. Thank you so much. Her lore is amazing.
Ka1NgiL.pngtumblr_p90tmwjgAk1wbhtpxo8_r1_100.png4aIzm6T.png
@SweetNightmares7

Thank you so much!
@SweetNightmares7

Thank you so much!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Carvanha [img]https://i.imgur.com/RJ3nKfF.jpg[/img] Here ya go! Hopefully this is satisfacory. Thank you! ^^
@Carvanha
RJ3nKfF.jpg

Here ya go! Hopefully this is satisfacory. Thank you! ^^

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
So cute <3 thank you!
So cute <3 thank you!
Black Bishop 69824437p.png
she/her
FR Time +4

Link to my Fandragon tab

69860699p.png White Rook Winter Wind
Friendly bumpy, I want some lore but I'm moving into band ^^;;
Friendly bumpy, I want some lore but I'm moving into band ^^;;
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

that sounds fun! best of luck?

@AdminAzure

that sounds fun! best of luck?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Thanks for the luck, and yeah, it was fun! Not much of us enjoy it though, probably because of the band teacher but anyways.. Ready to order now! dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39527421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395275/39527421_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 15kT, I need to save up form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): treasure lore or drawing?: Lore dragon's personality (lore only): He's kinda shy and nervous, but he opens up when he's with friends within the clan. Also pretty aware that one of his.. great great something grandmas are the Glitch Queen Naomi, and he isn't really proud of it? Thank
@Gusted

Thanks for the luck, and yeah, it was fun! Not much of us enjoy it though, probably because of the band teacher but anyways..

Ready to order now!
dragon's image:
39527421_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 15kT, I need to save up
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): treasure
lore or drawing?: Lore
dragon's personality (lore only): He's kinda shy and nervous, but he opens up when he's with friends within the clan. Also pretty aware that one of his.. great great something grandmas are the Glitch Queen Naomi, and he isn't really proud of it?

Thank
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

on it! thank you ^^
@AdminAzure

on it! thank you ^^

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@AdminAzure

annnd I'm done! Hopefully you like it? Kinda shorter then my normal ones but I'm just... really tired. and not on quite a roll with cranking out words today. regardless, here it is! feel free to send the payment whenever you're ready.
Quote:

Lucian has never been one to speak up. He never will be. And yet there he was, great-great something of the gatekeeper herself, trying his very best to stand up for all that was good and pure and not evil, basically. That was hard to do with all the glances they were shooting his way, the disgusted ones, the terrified ones, and everything else. But for that, he never speaks up. No one does. So he just stays in the shadows, in the flames, anywhere he can hide and not be noticed. Why? Well, he doesn’t know. He probably never will.

There are many things that make him scared. There’s his ancestor, which he doesn’t like in the slightest, because it makes him something he’s really not, the fact he’s in the fire flight when he should, in his eyes, be in water, but there’s really nothing that’ll change those two things. For the most part, Lucian just tried to live his life to the fullest.

He doesn’t have anything that makes him special, he just lives and tried to enjoy that. Even the most scornful dragons have to grant him that. Because even they know he’s not a monster.

by Gusted

@AdminAzure

annnd I'm done! Hopefully you like it? Kinda shorter then my normal ones but I'm just... really tired. and not on quite a roll with cranking out words today. regardless, here it is! feel free to send the payment whenever you're ready.
Quote:

Lucian has never been one to speak up. He never will be. And yet there he was, great-great something of the gatekeeper herself, trying his very best to stand up for all that was good and pure and not evil, basically. That was hard to do with all the glances they were shooting his way, the disgusted ones, the terrified ones, and everything else. But for that, he never speaks up. No one does. So he just stays in the shadows, in the flames, anywhere he can hide and not be noticed. Why? Well, he doesn’t know. He probably never will.

There are many things that make him scared. There’s his ancestor, which he doesn’t like in the slightest, because it makes him something he’s really not, the fact he’s in the fire flight when he should, in his eyes, be in water, but there’s really nothing that’ll change those two things. For the most part, Lucian just tried to live his life to the fullest.

He doesn’t have anything that makes him special, he just lives and tried to enjoy that. Even the most scornful dragons have to grant him that. Because even they know he’s not a monster.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Omg! I love it! Thank you!!

I'll be sure to buy more when I think about the dragons that need lore, I might need some more for another Naomi descendant.

Sending payment~
@Gusted

Omg! I love it! Thank you!!

I'll be sure to buy more when I think about the dragons that need lore, I might need some more for another Naomi descendant.

Sending payment~
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18