Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40
Could I also be added to your pinglist, please? (love your sig, btw-- dreadqueen rocks!)
Could I also be added to your pinglist, please? (love your sig, btw-- dreadqueen rocks!)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
May I be added to the Pinglist (if there's one)? I just love the look of the Messy sketches!
May I be added to the Pinglist (if there's one)? I just love the look of the Messy sketches!
1f39da11cb99c8153fc003082fcf95a7.png -The little fluffy Moon dragon 53582195_AiUb4CpItWIDhwb.png
@TheHunterZ @Stormdragon @NegCol @Silverwolf123 @Lightsun68 @Bashett @ThanosBottomText @Braisewolf @UZaaki9 @Disillusionist @Denali1050 @Coop7011 @Synthsational @Eithan303

Slots open once again! (Sorry for the long break) And as usual let me know if you would like to be added/removed on the pinglist
@TheHunterZ @Stormdragon @NegCol @Silverwolf123 @Lightsun68 @Bashett @ThanosBottomText @Braisewolf @UZaaki9 @Disillusionist @Denali1050 @Coop7011 @Synthsational @Eithan303

Slots open once again! (Sorry for the long break) And as usual let me know if you would like to be added/removed on the pinglist
y7z4RJK.png
Could I get a full color/shading bust of this fella here? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/391260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3913/391260_350.png[/img][/url] He has a piece of art in his bio that kinda shows the important apparel? (the eye-cover/antlers/and the neck jewelry-- the feathers would be nice if you have time but not necessary ^^) Would you be willing to do his accent?
Could I get a full color/shading bust of this fella here?

391260_350.png

He has a piece of art in his bio that kinda shows the important apparel? (the eye-cover/antlers/and the neck jewelry-- the feathers would be nice if you have time but not necessary ^^)

Would you be willing to do his accent?

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational

Sure thing! Would you like the red and gold trimmed fabric on his neck (part of the accent) included as well? Like the first piece in his bio?
@Synthsational

Sure thing! Would you like the red and gold trimmed fabric on his neck (part of the accent) included as well? Like the first piece in his bio?
y7z4RJK.png
Yes please! I think it also alters the horns, if that's okay ^^
Yes please! I think it also alters the horns, if that's okay ^^

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@TheCherryGhost Slot, please! :D I'll submit a dragon shortly
@TheCherryGhost Slot, please! :D I'll submit a dragon shortly
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@TheCherryGhost Thanks for waiting! My connection's a bit slower than usual today. :'D [b]EDIT - Order type:[/b] full-colored and shaded bust The dragon's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58905408]here[/url], but would it be OK for you to use this ref image instead? Here's a link to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2083482]full scryfit[/url] if you need to see all the apparel. I was thinking that for apparel, maybe you could leave out the locket, since it isn't all that visible anyway. And would it be possible to include the skin? Not any of the animal silhouettes, just the dark, smoky shading/effects on his face. I think it'd look good with the Smokeswirl. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2900102&skin=43484&apparel=42697,28400,40430,40435,21267,24063,24066,40440&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: He was a pretty smug, sly swindler in life. He's a ghost now, and is no longer as smug and sly as he used to be, but he's managed to hold on to most of his sense of humor. He likes going on adventures and seeing new things, but is also very open to running away when things get too tough for him. If you're not comfortable drawing him, just let me know, and I can swap in someone else. I'll be paying in treasure. Thank you! ^^
@TheCherryGhost Thanks for waiting! My connection's a bit slower than usual today. :'D

EDIT - Order type: full-colored and shaded bust

The dragon's here, but would it be OK for you to use this ref image instead? Here's a link to the full scryfit if you need to see all the apparel.

I was thinking that for apparel, maybe you could leave out the locket, since it isn't all that visible anyway. And would it be possible to include the skin? Not any of the animal silhouettes, just the dark, smoky shading/effects on his face. I think it'd look good with the Smokeswirl.
scry?sdid=2900102&skin=43484&apparel=42697,28400,40430,40435,21267,24063,24066,40440&xt=dressing.png
Personality: He was a pretty smug, sly swindler in life. He's a ghost now, and is no longer as smug and sly as he used to be, but he's managed to hold on to most of his sense of humor. He likes going on adventures and seeing new things, but is also very open to running away when things get too tough for him.

If you're not comfortable drawing him, just let me know, and I can swap in someone else. I'll be paying in treasure. Thank you! ^^
@Disillusionist

I should be fine doing this dragon! He's quite lovely, the effect that his skin has on his cyan starmap is just so cool :3
@Disillusionist

I should be fine doing this dragon! He's quite lovely, the effect that his skin has on his cyan starmap is just so cool :3
y7z4RJK.png
@TheCherryGhost Aww, thank you! ^^ Glad for the opportunity to commission you again! If you have any questions about the order, please let me know. I'll set up a CR for you now.
@TheCherryGhost Aww, thank you! ^^ Glad for the opportunity to commission you again! If you have any questions about the order, please let me know. I'll set up a CR for you now.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40