Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@UZaaki9

Wonderful! I have you down for the slot, I'll get started as soon as I can :)
@UZaaki9

Wonderful! I have you down for the slot, I'll get started as soon as I can :)
y7z4RJK.png
@TheCherryGhost Thank you for waiting! Would you be open to drawing a fully shaded and colored bust of this girl with her apparel, in exchange for 1x Unhatched Water Egg? LAH atm is 275g. The dragon is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44676429]here[/url], but please use this reference image instead: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44676429&skin=0&apparel=28799,22694,20559,1865,2318,9815,28802,24067&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: She's a kind, grandmotherly Wildclaw, warmhearted, gentle, and studious. If you're not comfortable drawing her, or would prefer different payment, please lmk. ^^ Thank you!
@TheCherryGhost Thank you for waiting! Would you be open to drawing a fully shaded and colored bust of this girl with her apparel, in exchange for 1x Unhatched Water Egg? LAH atm is 275g.

The dragon is here, but please use this reference image instead:
dragon?did=44676429&skin=0&apparel=28799,22694,20559,1865,2318,9815,28802,24067&xt=dressing.png
Personality: She's a kind, grandmotherly Wildclaw, warmhearted, gentle, and studious.

If you're not comfortable drawing her, or would prefer different payment, please lmk. ^^ Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

I love drawing wildclaws so I would love to take a crack at Olympe. And an egg works perfectly for me I should have her done within a day or two ^^
@Disillusionist

I love drawing wildclaws so I would love to take a crack at Olympe. And an egg works perfectly for me I should have her done within a day or two ^^
y7z4RJK.png
Hi there! :) Could I comission you for a full color and shading bust of this dragon? With happy and playful expression? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76817604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=46&auth=74c35e1314f0643d6c98d8dc6c2292397833f468&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Edit: Sorry, wrong link.
Hi there! :)

Could I comission you for a full color and shading bust of this dragon? With happy and playful expression?

dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=46&auth=74c35e1314f0643d6c98d8dc6c2292397833f468&dummyext=prev.png

Edit: Sorry, wrong link.
***********She/Her***********
***********FR +9***********
@Schwank

Yep :) I'll put you in for the last slot!
@Schwank

Yep :) I'll put you in for the last slot!
y7z4RJK.png
@TheCherryGhost Thank you so much! ^^ Would you like me to send the payment now, or would you prefer to receive it afterwards?
@TheCherryGhost Thank you so much! ^^ Would you like me to send the payment now, or would you prefer to receive it afterwards?
@Disillusionist
Doesn't matter, either works for me! If you send it in a CR I generally don't accept until after I've sent the art just for transparency sake
@Disillusionist
Doesn't matter, either works for me! If you send it in a CR I generally don't accept until after I've sent the art just for transparency sake
y7z4RJK.png
CR works for me, thank you! I'll set it up now; feel free to accept once the art's complete. ^^
CR works for me, thank you! I'll set it up now; feel free to accept once the art's complete. ^^
Oooo is there a ping list for when you open up again?
Oooo is there a ping list for when you open up again?
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
yep I'll have you added :D
yep I'll have you added :D
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40