Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hidden Treasure Art Shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Akecai I actually meant if you're ordering a Full Body that's all you can order (you can order 3 Teeny Heads OR 2 Super Chubs OR 1 Big Bust OR 1 Full Body) but this time I'll let it slide because I really want Gems & that character you want for the Big Bust looks like fun to draw! So you're accepted! Go ahead and send the Gems, and I'll add you to the last slot! Thank you for ordering! ^_^
@Akecai I actually meant if you're ordering a Full Body that's all you can order (you can order 3 Teeny Heads OR 2 Super Chubs OR 1 Big Bust OR 1 Full Body) but this time I'll let it slide because I really want Gems & that character you want for the Big Bust looks like fun to draw! So you're accepted! Go ahead and send the Gems, and I'll add you to the last slot! Thank you for ordering! ^_^
........eszDq6o.png.....
Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain
Oh crap, sorry for not realizing it! Also alright, alright~! I'll send the gems over!
Oh crap, sorry for not realizing it! Also alright, alright~! I'll send the gems over!
Wy0IOy1.png
@rainbowpanda101 oh, that would be lovely! Maybe just a sketch of any of my dragons that catch your eye? Nothing fancy or refined, just a doodle :3 (My lair is pages 1 through 3)
@rainbowpanda101 oh, that would be lovely! Maybe just a sketch of any of my dragons that catch your eye? Nothing fancy or refined, just a doodle :3 (My lair is pages 1 through 3)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Will you draw bears? =D
(asking in advance before the next round of orders)
(i think ill be buying from here a lot)
your art is so gorgeous. ;w;
Will you draw bears? =D
(asking in advance before the next round of orders)
(i think ill be buying from here a lot)
your art is so gorgeous. ;w;
@DuskzeHedgie I am willing to give it a shot if you're okay knowing that I'm not 100% sure how it will come out! Pretty sure I've only drawn a bear once, and that was like 2 years ago. Also just so you know, I'm going to raise my prices before next opening because I was informed that I'm way underpricing my work! So just keep that in mind. Also thank you for the compliment!
@DuskzeHedgie I am willing to give it a shot if you're okay knowing that I'm not 100% sure how it will come out! Pretty sure I've only drawn a bear once, and that was like 2 years ago. Also just so you know, I'm going to raise my prices before next opening because I was informed that I'm way underpricing my work! So just keep that in mind. Also thank you for the compliment!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
Yeah that's alright with me =DD I'll hoard up my treasure in preparation. mweheheh
Yeah that's alright with me =DD I'll hoard up my treasure in preparation. mweheheh
@rainbowpanda101 Hello! I saw your CS post and decided to pop in =^) I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you reopen!
@rainbowpanda101 Hello! I saw your CS post and decided to pop in =^) I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you reopen!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke Alrighty! I'll start a ping list and add ya to it! Thank you for your interest in my art!

If anybody else wants to be added to the list so you know when I'm open again, just lemme know! I'm also subscribed to this thread so there's no need to ping me cuz I'll be notified when you post!
@SarcasticHawke Alrighty! I'll start a ping list and add ya to it! Thank you for your interest in my art!

If anybody else wants to be added to the list so you know when I'm open again, just lemme know! I'm also subscribed to this thread so there's no need to ping me cuz I'll be notified when you post!
........eszDq6o.png.....
nobody wants pain
without a little rain
Could i be added to the pinglist too please?
Could i be added to the pinglist too please?
gkh8SMA.png
I would also love to be added to your pinglist!
I would also love to be added to your pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21