Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AzureTastic Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94
@GooglieSalmon Here's your cutie Valentina! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343074070704685058/474404784770777089/Chibi_Valentina.png[/img] Total will be 10kT! Send it over whenever~ Thank you for ordering, enjoy!
@GooglieSalmon

Here's your cutie Valentina!

Chibi_Valentina.png

Total will be 10kT! Send it over whenever~

Thank you for ordering, enjoy!
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@JaviNiceDay Here's your boy Zenith! I did some experimenting so I hope that's alright! ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/343074070704685058/474723845262147619/Chibi_Zenith.png[/img] Total will be 10kT! Send it over whenever~ Enjoy! And now, our spots shall be back open once again! @Zerovah, I heard you were interested in WolfTastic's art, if you're still interested you are now able to order! :)
@JaviNiceDay

Here's your boy Zenith! I did some experimenting so I hope that's alright! ^^

Chibi_Zenith.png

Total will be 10kT! Send it over whenever~

Enjoy!

And now, our spots shall be back open once again! @Zerovah, I heard you were interested in WolfTastic's art, if you're still interested you are now able to order! :)
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[center] [b]@AdminAzure[/b] Hello! I'm Zero! I actually wanted art from everyone but literally got so busy I forgot to order because I am a deedle. This is what I was looking at from you Azure! Can these be done before the 7th of August? Do you think thats possible or am I asking to much of you? I dont want to be a burden. These are for an anniversery of my Bestfriends! This is the dragon I am working on to give one of them, which is from Last year with their anniversery date! [b]Headshot 15kt Trash art 5kt trash gif 10kt [/b] [b]@WolfTastic[/b] I really wanted a forum Sig of this guy! I know you're not good at Imperials but I am more than willing to pay for your practice! Thank you so much for trying if you accept it. [b]About Morgenstern[/b] He is special, Entirely Regened and absolutely hates/loves the firefly that stays on his nose. The only firefly which stayed with him and he loves them dearly! He is grumpy but smiles when someone turns away. He is noble in character and rather docile, yet, tends not to be a follower. I know it sounds kind of lame when put this way, But its the best way I know how to tell you! Extra that I'd like: A gold halo around his head. He is forever Morgenstern, Could you put his name and ID on All art? Thank you both for the time and effort! ps. Dont include the sneks lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25991884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259919/25991884_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@AdminAzure

Hello! I'm Zero!
I actually wanted art from everyone but literally got so busy I forgot to order because I am a deedle.

This is what I was looking at from you Azure!
Can these be done before the 7th of August? Do you think thats possible or am I asking to much of you?
I dont want to be a burden.
These are for an anniversery of my Bestfriends!
This is the dragon I am working on to give one of them, which is from Last year with their anniversery date!

Headshot 15kt

Trash art 5kt
trash gif 10kt

@WolfTastic

I really wanted a forum Sig of this guy!
I know you're not good at Imperials but I am more than willing to pay for your practice!
Thank you so much for trying if you accept it.

About Morgenstern

He is special,
Entirely Regened and absolutely hates/loves the firefly that stays on his nose.
The only firefly which stayed with him and he loves them dearly!

He is grumpy but smiles when someone turns away.
He is noble in character and rather docile, yet, tends not to be a follower.

I know it sounds kind of lame when put this way, But its the best way I know how to tell you!

Extra that I'd like:
A gold halo around his head.
He is forever Morgenstern, Could you put his name and ID on All art? Thank you both for the time and effort!

ps. Dont include the sneks lol

25991884_350.png
@Zerovah

Of course and no worries, I can handle it! ^^

Since you'll want it before the 7th, I'll put you on priority and finish it as soon as I possibly can. :) I know I usually do "First come first serve" but since the art you ordered is for a special occasion, I'll let it slide.
@Zerovah

Of course and no worries, I can handle it! ^^

Since you'll want it before the 7th, I'll put you on priority and finish it as soon as I possibly can. :) I know I usually do "First come first serve" but since the art you ordered is for a special occasion, I'll let it slide.
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@Zerovah

Yup yup I got it!

I'll start doing priorities first as well so I can make sure that you get the art in time! I'll get to it... Right now!
@Zerovah

Yup yup I got it!

I'll start doing priorities first as well so I can make sure that you get the art in time! I'll get to it... Right now!
Kaito_mini_sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@WolfTastic

@AdminAzure

Thank you both!
I will go ahead and pay ahead of time immediatly.
Along with a tip.
It means alot to me and I know it will mean even more to them!
@WolfTastic

@AdminAzure

Thank you both!
I will go ahead and pay ahead of time immediatly.
Along with a tip.
It means alot to me and I know it will mean even more to them!
@WolfTastic

Are you open now? If so I was wondering if I could ask if you could make something like what I asked for from Azure

Also I think I ran into you guys earlier in MapleStory when I was playing my burning character
@WolfTastic

Are you open now? If so I was wondering if I could ask if you could make something like what I asked for from Azure

Also I think I ran into you guys earlier in MapleStory when I was playing my burning character
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

I'm open now ^^

Is there a specific type of art that you want me to do?
@ApostasiaAin

I'm open now ^^

Is there a specific type of art that you want me to do?
Kaito_mini_sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@WolfTastic

A fullbody with a background maybe
@WolfTastic

A fullbody with a background maybe
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

Alright, I'll add you to the list and get to it as soon as I can!
@ApostasiaAin

Alright, I'll add you to the list and get to it as soon as I can!
Kaito_mini_sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94