Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AzureTastic Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@ApostasiaAin

Of course you can!

Would you like anything with it, like a small drawing of a dragon, picture (I can do non FR related ones too) or just your username?
@ApostasiaAin

Of course you can!

Would you like anything with it, like a small drawing of a dragon, picture (I can do non FR related ones too) or just your username?
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

Thanks and I have an OC named Frost Nova, but I don't have a picture of her that you could use as a reference, but I could describe how she looks. If that's okay and with my username or just a drawing of one of my dragons if that'd work better.
@AdminAzure

Thanks and I have an OC named Frost Nova, but I don't have a picture of her that you could use as a reference, but I could describe how she looks. If that's okay and with my username or just a drawing of one of my dragons if that'd work better.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

I can consider the one with your OC. If my mind can't seem to form an image of her than I'll move onto Plan B. For now, go ahead and describe her! I'll see what I can do.
@ApostasiaAin

I can consider the one with your OC. If my mind can't seem to form an image of her than I'll move onto Plan B. For now, go ahead and describe her! I'll see what I can do.
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

Okay, well, she has brown sort of shoulder length kind of spikey hair, she has a teal hooded sweater, but doesn't have the hood up, the bottom of the sweater and the sleeves have a cuff that has triangle markings (I might have a reference for the cuff and bottom of the sweater's markings.) the collar of the sweater also has the markings, she's half-dragon and has the horns, wings, and tail of one. Hazel eyes, pants, and boots.

I really wish I knew someway to show the picture I drew of her, but I'm not sure of how to upload a traditional drawing.

Otherwise any of my dragons would work.
@AdminAzure

Okay, well, she has brown sort of shoulder length kind of spikey hair, she has a teal hooded sweater, but doesn't have the hood up, the bottom of the sweater and the sleeves have a cuff that has triangle markings (I might have a reference for the cuff and bottom of the sweater's markings.) the collar of the sweater also has the markings, she's half-dragon and has the horns, wings, and tail of one. Hazel eyes, pants, and boots.

I really wish I knew someway to show the picture I drew of her, but I'm not sure of how to upload a traditional drawing.

Otherwise any of my dragons would work.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin

I have an okay image of her so far, but I'm not so sure if I have enough.. Oh well..
I'll do one (or two, depending on how I feel) of your dragons.

As for some random advice in terms of uploading traditional drawings, you could possibly take a picture of it, then upload it onto a social media branch, like Discord, for example, then copy the image location from there.
I haven't tried it out but it might as well be worth a shot.
@ApostasiaAin

I have an okay image of her so far, but I'm not so sure if I have enough.. Oh well..
I'll do one (or two, depending on how I feel) of your dragons.

As for some random advice in terms of uploading traditional drawings, you could possibly take a picture of it, then upload it onto a social media branch, like Discord, for example, then copy the image location from there.
I haven't tried it out but it might as well be worth a shot.
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

Okay and I'll try that, thanks.
@AdminAzure

Okay and I'll try that, thanks.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Morning bop
Morning bop
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@QuetzalQueen @Sharpjay217

Sorry for the ping guys, but I'm just doing this to let you know where I've moved and that your headshots haven't been forgotten! And like I said before, don't worry, they're still free :)
@QuetzalQueen @Sharpjay217

Sorry for the ping guys, but I'm just doing this to let you know where I've moved and that your headshots haven't been forgotten! And like I said before, don't worry, they're still free :)
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
boopeth
boopeth
Kaito_mini_sit.png
! tokii !