Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ozie's Lore Shop! [FULL!~]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Ozie
I'd love to be put on your pinglist! I love your style!
@Ozie
I'd love to be put on your pinglist! I love your style!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Ozie I still want to be on and ready for whenever you open again. Should I fill out a form just to be sure?
@Ozie I still want to be on and ready for whenever you open again. Should I fill out a form just to be sure?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Starstalker I'll add you straight away, thank you for taking interest! I'll try to ping you whenever I can (though to be on the safe side, I'd suggest you favourite the thread as my memory is pretty bad). [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] Edit!: Just to prove how bad my memory is, I forgot to ask which pinglist you want to be added to [emoji=coatl scared size=1], so if you could tell me then I'll gladly add you to the appropriate one! @StarsAndMoon Yes, please! I'll note you down for when I come back from whenever my break may be and get straight on with everyone on the list. If you can, please also specify how long you want it to be so I don't forget it just in case I don't remember to ask you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Starstalker
I'll add you straight away, thank you for taking interest! I'll try to ping you whenever I can (though to be on the safe side, I'd suggest you favourite the thread as my memory is pretty bad).

Edit!: Just to prove how bad my memory is, I forgot to ask which pinglist you want to be added to , so if you could tell me then I'll gladly add you to the appropriate one!

@StarsAndMoon
Yes, please! I'll note you down for when I come back from whenever my break may be and get straight on with everyone on the list. If you can, please also specify how long you want it to be so I don't forget it just in case I don't remember to ask you!
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie Ah, sorry!! I'd like to be on both. I'd like to read your lore, but I'd also like to get some myself eventually [emoji=snapper winking size=2]
@Ozie
Ah, sorry!! I'd like to be on both. I'd like to read your lore, but I'd also like to get some myself eventually
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker Okie-dokie! I've put you down for the general pinglist, and if you want to fill in the form now for later or just fill it in another time then feel free! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Starstalker
Okie-dokie! I've put you down for the general pinglist, and if you want to fill in the form now for later or just fill it in another time then feel free!
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie I hope you like spooks.
1. Who is the character?
An eldritch monster that I'll probably have to send the reference of in PMs due to the body horror bits.
2. What do they want more than anything?
Food, and friends in the messed-up way it considers them. It doesn't see dragons as friends, but it treasures inanimate or dead things as if they were close friends. At this same level are living things that it keeps as literal puppets. It also wants a better suit to wear since its old one is... going bad.
3. How can I stop them getting there?
Destroy its friends/puppets, or make them resist.
@Ozie I hope you like spooks.
1. Who is the character?
An eldritch monster that I'll probably have to send the reference of in PMs due to the body horror bits.
2. What do they want more than anything?
Food, and friends in the messed-up way it considers them. It doesn't see dragons as friends, but it treasures inanimate or dead things as if they were close friends. At this same level are living things that it keeps as literal puppets. It also wants a better suit to wear since its old one is... going bad.
3. How can I stop them getting there?
Destroy its friends/puppets, or make them resist.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Ozie

Both of them are pretty great, though there’s some slight errors in comparison to their current lore:

>Mordred and Invictus didn’t know one another before meeting on a battlefield.
>They were not initially enemies (lol), and slowly became allies over the course of a long battle, in which Mordred and Invictus fought side by side.
>It was at THAT point which Mordred betrayed him.
>Mordred genuinely hates Invictus, and I’m not sure if I quite see it here?

-also yes his alternate is quite pretty but I’ll never afford that lol
(He’s also never actually worn it in lore)
@Ozie

Both of them are pretty great, though there’s some slight errors in comparison to their current lore:

>Mordred and Invictus didn’t know one another before meeting on a battlefield.
>They were not initially enemies (lol), and slowly became allies over the course of a long battle, in which Mordred and Invictus fought side by side.
>It was at THAT point which Mordred betrayed him.
>Mordred genuinely hates Invictus, and I’m not sure if I quite see it here?

-also yes his alternate is quite pretty but I’ll never afford that lol
(He’s also never actually worn it in lore)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus Aighty! I'll fix all that and let you know when it's been changed. When they have been, I'll put them both in the original posts and link them so that they're easier for you to get to. Thanks for letting me know! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I do have a couple of inquiries about it, however. I hope that's okay! [LIST=1] [*]Who are they fighting against in the war? [*]Are they already fighting on the same side and just become closer through a matter of "chance" (perhaps planning on Mordred's side) through warding off the same enemies or were they placed in the same squadron or any other factor? [/LIST] Just thought I'd ask these so I can get it right this time around! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Cytus
Aighty! I'll fix all that and let you know when it's been changed. When they have been, I'll put them both in the original posts and link them so that they're easier for you to get to. Thanks for letting me know!

I do have a couple of inquiries about it, however. I hope that's okay!
  1. Who are they fighting against in the war?
  2. Are they already fighting on the same side and just become closer through a matter of "chance" (perhaps planning on Mordred's side) through warding off the same enemies or were they placed in the same squadron or any other factor?

Just thought I'd ask these so I can get it right this time around!
U68uCRc.jpg
[quote=Current Reqs/Awaiting Pieces]@Cytus @nabal @Chou @Blueberrypodoboo[/quote] I'm sorry to all of you as I know you're all awaiting pieces, but I'm going to have to take an emergency break from lore writing for a week or so. I know it's unfair, and I'm sorry if you thought this was lore [i]and[/i] I'm sorry that you have to wait some more, but I'd much rather you wait a bit longer than be given lore that's undeserving of your dragons and your attention. Once I'm back and feeling okay (which shouldn't take long, I hope), I'll get straight to work on them, I promise. I'll try to get as much as I can done while I'm gone, too. If needs be, I'll give (gem) refunds for the wait. (Gems are all I have at the moment, oops.) Thanks for understanding! I'll get back to work as soon as I can.
Current Reqs/Awaiting Pieces wrote:
I'm sorry to all of you as I know you're all awaiting pieces, but I'm going to have to take an emergency break from lore writing for a week or so. I know it's unfair, and I'm sorry if you thought this was lore and I'm sorry that you have to wait some more, but I'd much rather you wait a bit longer than be given lore that's undeserving of your dragons and your attention. Once I'm back and feeling okay (which shouldn't take long, I hope), I'll get straight to work on them, I promise. I'll try to get as much as I can done while I'm gone, too.

If needs be, I'll give (gem) refunds for the wait. (Gems are all I have at the moment, oops.)

Thanks for understanding! I'll get back to work as soon as I can.
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Oh gosh hun no! Take all the time you need, you don't need to apologize for that. Genuinely, I really hope you're okay and things get better soon. Don't rush things if you need the break.
@Ozie
Oh gosh hun no! Take all the time you need, you don't need to apologize for that. Genuinely, I really hope you're okay and things get better soon. Don't rush things if you need the break.
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39