Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ozie's Lore Shop! [FULL!~]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39
@Blueberrypodoboo
Aye, I'm still taking! :) I'm aiming to get this other request done however so yours might not be done for a bit
@Blueberrypodoboo
Aye, I'm still taking! :) I'm aiming to get this other request done however so yours might not be done for a bit
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
Absolutely no problem at all! There's no rush ^^ would you like the details now, or when you're done with the current work?
@Ozie
Absolutely no problem at all! There's no rush ^^ would you like the details now, or when you're done with the current work?
LI2dqMf.png
@Blueberrypodoboo
Now would be better, whilst I remember, if it's not too much to ask; my memory isn't the greatest ehehhee
@Blueberrypodoboo
Now would be better, whilst I remember, if it's not too much to ask; my memory isn't the greatest ehehhee
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie Hi! so I've never ordered lore before so please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong. can I order a 1 part for my dragon please? I would like his Lore to make his past seem strange like a mystery. [center][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/s4ayhj.png[/img][/center]
@Ozie Hi! so I've never ordered lore before so please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong. can I order a 1 part for my dragon please? I would like his Lore to make his past seem strange like a mystery.

s4ayhj.png
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
@Ozie I'd love something short for my friend's dragon Clifford! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29213547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292136/29213547_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a quote in his bio that frankly kills me "Last year I asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas. The next morning I woke up in a box" So I'd really like something of him maybe visiting my lair?? I hope it's not too tricky. He's pretty egotistical, that's as far as we've got personality wise so anything is fair game here. Also, as usual I'll pay extra ^^
@Ozie
I'd love something short for my friend's dragon Clifford!

29213547_350.png

He has a quote in his bio that frankly kills me
"Last year I asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas. The next morning I woke up in a box"
So I'd really like something of him maybe visiting my lair?? I hope it's not too tricky. He's pretty egotistical, that's as far as we've got personality wise so anything is fair game here.
Also, as usual I'll pay extra ^^
LI2dqMf.png
@frizzy123
Hi! I'd love to note him down, is it possible that you could tell me a bit more about him and if there's anyone else you'd like to include in his lore? :) (Just checked that you said a single part, my apologies!)

@Blueberrypodoboo
He certainly looks like his description, so I'd love to do him. I'll note him down now! (That quote of his made me grin, I have a boy exactly like him whose own quote is "Know your worth, then add tax.") It's a good thing I already have ideas for him. By short, I'm guessing you mean a single part?
@frizzy123
Hi! I'd love to note him down, is it possible that you could tell me a bit more about him and if there's anyone else you'd like to include in his lore? :) (Just checked that you said a single part, my apologies!)

@Blueberrypodoboo
He certainly looks like his description, so I'd love to do him. I'll note him down now! (That quote of his made me grin, I have a boy exactly like him whose own quote is "Know your worth, then add tax.") It's a good thing I already have ideas for him. By short, I'm guessing you mean a single part?
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie I'm so glad [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Oh and yes! A single part would be great ^^
@Ozie
I'm so glad Oh and yes! A single part would be great ^^
LI2dqMf.png
@Blueberrypodoboo Alright, he's been noted down! Thanks for coming again, I really appreciate it [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Blueberrypodoboo
Alright, he's been noted down! Thanks for coming again, I really appreciate it
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie Sure! Can you add in to the Lore how he met his breeding pear aka mate Willow? There's not much else to be honest. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525359/52535813_350.png[/img][/center]
@Ozie
Sure! Can you add in to the Lore how he met his breeding pear aka mate Willow? There's not much else to be honest.

52535813_350.png
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
@frizzy123
Alright, he's been noted down. I can't wait to write up your boy's lore!
@frizzy123
Alright, he's been noted down. I can't wait to write up your boy's lore!
U68uCRc.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39