Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rascal's Character Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@silverdrake

i'm sorry, my shaded drawing commissions are now currently closed! would you like me to put you on a pinglist?
@silverdrake

i'm sorry, my shaded drawing commissions are now currently closed! would you like me to put you on a pinglist?
@ClearNoiz
Can do! :D

@PoshDandy
I still have sketch slots open ^^

@BlueMouse
she's so cute, i'd be glad to!
@ClearNoiz
Can do! :D

@PoshDandy
I still have sketch slots open ^^

@BlueMouse
she's so cute, i'd be glad to!
@techwave
Awesome, I sent the cr!
@techwave
Awesome, I sent the cr!
@techwave
Rad, I'm sending the CR! Also, are you able to put me on the pinglist for when your shaded commissions open?
@techwave
Rad, I'm sending the CR! Also, are you able to put me on the pinglist for when your shaded commissions open?
iz65lRR.png

@ClearNoiz

Sure, can do!
@ClearNoiz

Sure, can do!
@techwave

i don't know if you do pings, but i'll be checking back to see when the shaded ones are open!
@techwave

i don't know if you do pings, but i'll be checking back to see when the shaded ones are open!
VRqNR3y.png
@Bleed

I'd be glad to add you to the pinglist :D
@Bleed

I'd be glad to add you to the pinglist :D
@techwave [b]Commission type:[/b] Sketch [b]Character name:[/b] Akemi [b]Character details: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38525576][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/385256/38525576.png[/img][/url] Her bio is a WIP but she is basically a very happy and bubbly doctor. [b]Image References:[/b] No ref yet! Feel free to do whatever :) [b]Specific requests:[/b] Happy! Maybe winking? [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure. 90kt right?
@techwave

Commission type: Sketch
Character name: Akemi
Character details: 38525576.png
Her bio is a WIP but she is basically a very happy and bubbly doctor.
Image References: No ref yet! Feel free to do whatever :)
Specific requests: Happy! Maybe winking?
Payment type: Treasure. 90kt right?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

yup! can do! :D
@Lup

yup! can do! :D
@Hikumi @ClearNoiz @Bleed @Clubbingclown

Pinging now that i'm reopen, just in case you wanted to get a commission with USD. If not, disregard this ping and I will be open in the future with FR currency again!
\(=^0^=)/
@Hikumi @ClearNoiz @Bleed @Clubbingclown

Pinging now that i'm reopen, just in case you wanted to get a commission with USD. If not, disregard this ping and I will be open in the future with FR currency again!
\(=^0^=)/
1 2 3 4 5 6