Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astral's Art Shop - NEW THREAD LINKED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
@Grimme added!
@Grimme added!
hatchery_logo.png
If there's still a slot left open then I'd love to claim it, please!
Will fill out the form when received the confirmation on the space. If none are free however then I'd love to be added onto your pinglist. 'v'
If there's still a slot left open then I'd love to claim it, please!
Will fill out the form when received the confirmation on the space. If none are free however then I'd love to be added onto your pinglist. 'v'
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
Mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@OtterQueen i can def put you on the pinglist! i’m gonna try and get through these slots before opening up again c:

@Mazurkas yeah, you bet!
@OtterQueen i can def put you on the pinglist! i’m gonna try and get through these slots before opening up again c:

@Mazurkas yeah, you bet!
hatchery_logo.png
@Princexkiel

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Princexkiel

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@DarkwingDove added!
@DarkwingDove added!
hatchery_logo.png
Is that last slot still available? If so can I snag it and get back to you tonight/tomorrow with the info?
Is that last slot still available? If so can I snag it and get back to you tonight/tomorrow with the info?
@Innisfree no, unfortunately :0 i’m trying to clear out the slots i have before opening up again, but it shouldn’t take long. would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@Innisfree no, unfortunately :0 i’m trying to clear out the slots i have before opening up again, but it shouldn’t take long. would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
hatchery_logo.png
No worries. And yes please!
No worries. And yes please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10