Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astral's Art Shop - NEW THREAD LINKED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Princexkiel Thank you so much! Should I send payment now? Also can you add me to your pinglist? c:
@Princexkiel Thank you so much! Should I send payment now? Also can you add me to your pinglist? c:
art trades open, dm me
@Princexkiel
Hello! I just commented on your other post, but here I am now heheh! I just hope you're still open now.
I just wanted to ask first if you would be willing to draw a character from a video game? Overwatch to be exact. Some artist don't so I thought I'd ask now.
Thanks!
@Princexkiel
Hello! I just commented on your other post, but here I am now heheh! I just hope you're still open now.
I just wanted to ask first if you would be willing to draw a character from a video game? Overwatch to be exact. Some artist don't so I thought I'd ask now.
Thanks!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Hexus yes please! i accept the cr as soon as the piece is finished c: and yeP i sure can

@Vampurr heck yeah i'll draw overwatch!!
@Hexus yes please! i accept the cr as soon as the piece is finished c: and yeP i sure can

@Vampurr heck yeah i'll draw overwatch!!
hatchery_logo.png
Still accepting requests? <3 (If not, could I please be added to your pinglist?)

Username: ColorfulCredit

Art type: Sketch + Fullbody

Link to reference: Ava & Nova

Desired expression (if any): Angry or sad? Looking for a darker piece revolving around Ava's betrayal

Desired pose (if any): Have fun with it?

Background: Complex? Would it be alright to ask for either a dark cityskape or ship interior? You're more than welcome to choose something entirely different if neither of those strike your fancy. <3 Anything would work honestly.

Final cost: 2,500g or 2,500,000t (Do you have a preference?)
Still accepting requests? <3 (If not, could I please be added to your pinglist?)

Username: ColorfulCredit

Art type: Sketch + Fullbody

Link to reference: Ava & Nova

Desired expression (if any): Angry or sad? Looking for a darker piece revolving around Ava's betrayal

Desired pose (if any): Have fun with it?

Background: Complex? Would it be alright to ask for either a dark cityskape or ship interior? You're more than welcome to choose something entirely different if neither of those strike your fancy. <3 Anything would work honestly.

Final cost: 2,500g or 2,500,000t (Do you have a preference?)
Hello, Star Voyagers.
!!! eyy, i see that artix! i see him! i'm glad i'm not the only big AQW nerd.
anyways -
Username: sighborgs

Art type: headshot sketch!

Link to reference:
boop!

Desired expression: i'm okay with pretty much anything, but her looking bored/totally done with someone would be rad!

Desired pose: idontthinkthatappliesherebeingaheadshot

Background: simple!

Final cost: i think that should be 200kT!
!!! eyy, i see that artix! i see him! i'm glad i'm not the only big AQW nerd.
anyways -
Username: sighborgs

Art type: headshot sketch!

Link to reference:
boop!

Desired expression: i'm okay with pretty much anything, but her looking bored/totally done with someone would be rad!

Desired pose: idontthinkthatappliesherebeingaheadshot

Background: simple!

Final cost: i think that should be 200kT!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@ColorfulCredit just added a few more, so yep! you're good to go! i don't think i really have a preference, but treasure would definitely be appreciated for some lair expansions, haha,

@sighborgs OH MAN CALLED OUT,, great to see another fan though!! got you down for a slot!
@ColorfulCredit just added a few more, so yep! you're good to go! i don't think i really have a preference, but treasure would definitely be appreciated for some lair expansions, haha,

@sighborgs OH MAN CALLED OUT,, great to see another fan though!! got you down for a slot!
hatchery_logo.png
Oh, i just realised something i forgot to say! Phoenix doesn't have the burn on her face, or the nose piercing, and her hair would be loose. sorry, i should have mentioned, thanks
Oh, i just realised something i forgot to say! Phoenix doesn't have the burn on her face, or the nose piercing, and her hair would be loose. sorry, i should have mentioned, thanks
EGr0skI.png
@KremPuff oh okay, thank you! c:
@KremPuff oh okay, thank you! c:
hatchery_logo.png
Username: Rygarsprite

Art type: Full body sketch~

Link to reference: Ester or Dann~

Desired expression (if any): You have freedom~

Desired pose (if any): You have freedom~

Background: Simple~

Final cost: 1000 Gems!
Username: Rygarsprite

Art type: Full body sketch~

Link to reference: Ester or Dann~

Desired expression (if any): You have freedom~

Desired pose (if any): You have freedom~

Background: Simple~

Final cost: 1000 Gems!
@Princexkiel

Alright, fantastic! Let me go ahead and fill this out, though I'm not certain if I grabbed a spot in time. It's fine if I gotta wait till you open up again!

---

Username: Vampurr

Art type: Waist / Hip up - Sketch

Link to reference: Just Moira from Overwatch. There isn't really a specific link I need to give because she should just pop up if you search for her. I think you're familiar with the character though.
The only request I have though is that you draw her in her classic skin, though using the colors of the asexual flag instead of the actual classic colors. It hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

Desired expression (if any): Probably just a smile, but really whatever fits the best! Just something nice, if that makes sense.

Desired pose (if any): I don't really have anything for this necessarily, though I am curious if you would be able to draw one of her rabbits in her arms? I know that you said that you don't draw most animals, but I thought I would ask anyway. It's perfectly fine if you can't; just thought I'd ask!

Background: Simple background, please!

Final cost: 500 Gems, I think. (Though I have a feeling that if you are able to draw one of her little rabbits, the cost may be more? I'm not entirely sure.)

Thank you anyway, and I can't wait to receive art from you! Your drawings are absolutely fantastic!!!
@Princexkiel

Alright, fantastic! Let me go ahead and fill this out, though I'm not certain if I grabbed a spot in time. It's fine if I gotta wait till you open up again!

---

Username: Vampurr

Art type: Waist / Hip up - Sketch

Link to reference: Just Moira from Overwatch. There isn't really a specific link I need to give because she should just pop up if you search for her. I think you're familiar with the character though.
The only request I have though is that you draw her in her classic skin, though using the colors of the asexual flag instead of the actual classic colors. It hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

Desired expression (if any): Probably just a smile, but really whatever fits the best! Just something nice, if that makes sense.

Desired pose (if any): I don't really have anything for this necessarily, though I am curious if you would be able to draw one of her rabbits in her arms? I know that you said that you don't draw most animals, but I thought I would ask anyway. It's perfectly fine if you can't; just thought I'd ask!

Background: Simple background, please!

Final cost: 500 Gems, I think. (Though I have a feeling that if you are able to draw one of her little rabbits, the cost may be more? I'm not entirely sure.)

Thank you anyway, and I can't wait to receive art from you! Your drawings are absolutely fantastic!!!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10