Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Aesthetic Moodboards | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ribbonz !!! neato! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43846522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438466/43846522_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: She’d fight somebody for money, if she’s asked, or for fun. She’s based off of the Egyptian god of war, so, yeah. She’d also kill you for $5.47. Likes and dislikes: she heckin loves war, blood, violence, fights, stuff like that. She also really likes the desert, especially places like Egypt since that’s where she’s based. and ofc, like any good angry dragon, loves money and glory as well. She HATES sweet stuff. sweet smells, sweet foods, sweet drinks, sweet dragons, anything. and ofc, losing as well. How many images? (min. 4, max. 16): 9 Payment: treasure What type? (messy, clean, or normal): let’s go with clean.
@Ribbonz
!!! neato!

Dragon:
43846522_350.png

Personality: She’d fight somebody for money, if she’s asked, or for fun. She’s based off of the Egyptian god of war, so, yeah. She’d also kill you for $5.47.

Likes and dislikes: she heckin loves war, blood, violence, fights, stuff like that. She also really likes the desert, especially places like Egypt since that’s where she’s based. and ofc, like any good angry dragon, loves money and glory as well. She HATES sweet stuff. sweet smells, sweet foods, sweet drinks, sweet dragons, anything. and ofc, losing as well.

How many images? (min. 4, max. 16): 9

Payment: treasure

What type? (messy, clean, or normal): let’s go with clean.
@Mokuba Here you go! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tJxRZzj.png[/img] Please send the payment when you can. <3
@Mokuba

Here you go! I hope you like it!
tJxRZzj.png
Please send the payment when you can. <3
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz oooOoOOOO!! I love it!! Sending over the payment now.
@ribbonz oooOoOOOO!! I love it!! Sending over the payment now.
@Mokuba

Glad you like it!
@Mokuba

Glad you like it!
c4a5xZL.png
Hello, friendo! Randomly saw your sig and went OMG I HAVE A PWYW MOODBOARD SHOP TOO

And I clicked on it, duh

And then I noticed you have customers

CRIES I have had none. I’m so sad..

Lol just wanted to stop by and be jealous
Love your moodboards
PM if you’d like. I’d love to affiliate and maybe collab? Lol

EDIT: how did you make your forum signature? With all the links and stuff. So aesthetic
Hello, friendo! Randomly saw your sig and went OMG I HAVE A PWYW MOODBOARD SHOP TOO

And I clicked on it, duh

And then I noticed you have customers

CRIES I have had none. I’m so sad..

Lol just wanted to stop by and be jealous
Love your moodboards
PM if you’d like. I’d love to affiliate and maybe collab? Lol

EDIT: how did you make your forum signature? With all the links and stuff. So aesthetic
sherlock-edit.png
@chefsquirrel999

Aw. thank you so much for all of the kind words! And don't be discouraged, you'll get customers eventually. I haven't had any since August. Just don't give up! And I'd love to affiliate and collab (even though I don't really know how you do that with moodboards.)

And about the forum signature, I don't really want to share the code and all of that as I spent awhile on figuring out how to actually make a signature. Nothing against you, it's just I'd like to have my own special signature. <3

EDIT: I just looked at your shop, I love your style, the different angles of the pictures is aesthetically pleasing.
@chefsquirrel999

Aw. thank you so much for all of the kind words! And don't be discouraged, you'll get customers eventually. I haven't had any since August. Just don't give up! And I'd love to affiliate and collab (even though I don't really know how you do that with moodboards.)

And about the forum signature, I don't really want to share the code and all of that as I spent awhile on figuring out how to actually make a signature. Nothing against you, it's just I'd like to have my own special signature. <3

EDIT: I just looked at your shop, I love your style, the different angles of the pictures is aesthetically pleasing.
c4a5xZL.png
Aw thanks sooooo much! I work hard on my moodboards

And no problem. I’ll find something that works for me, haha.

I love how you use pink text ahhh
Aw thanks sooooo much! I work hard on my moodboards

And no problem. I’ll find something that works for me, haha.

I love how you use pink text ahhh
sherlock-edit.png
@chefsquirrel999

Oh, thank you! And what exactly do you mean by collabing, I'd love to do that (depending on what you mean by it)? ^-^
@chefsquirrel999

Oh, thank you! And what exactly do you mean by collabing, I'd love to do that (depending on what you mean by it)? ^-^
c4a5xZL.png
Bump
Bump
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz These are so cool! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26710964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267110/26710964_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Introverted, creative, protective of what he loves Likes: Collecting things, art, cats Dislikes: Rudeness, bees, anxiety How many images? (min. 4, max. 16): 8 Payment: Treasure What type? (messy, clean, or normal): Clean
@ribbonz These are so cool!

Dragon:
26710964_350.png

Personality: Introverted, creative, protective of what he loves
Dislikes: Rudeness, bees, anxiety
How many images? (min. 4, max. 16): 8
Payment: Treasure
What type? (messy, clean, or normal): Clean
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10