Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lixiss's Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Lixisss Great! Would you mind doing this guy for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32326833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323269/32326833_350.png[/img] [/url] I know his skin looks complicated, so I don't mind if it's simplified - main thing is he has feathery wings instead of regular dragon wings if thats ok? I can also pay double your asking price if you like, since I do know he seems more complicated D:
@Lixisss

Great! Would you mind doing this guy for me?

32326833_350.png

I know his skin looks complicated, so I don't mind if it's simplified - main thing is he has feathery wings instead of regular dragon wings if thats ok? I can also pay double your asking price if you like, since I do know he seems more complicated D:

@Mercenary ah that's nice, but it's ok. Please send me a message with the gold and I'll work on yours as soon as I'm finished with the others! :D
@Mercenary ah that's nice, but it's ok. Please send me a message with the gold and I'll work on yours as soon as I'm finished with the others! :D
I'm open again, if anyone is interested! :D
I'm open again, if anyone is interested! :D
@Lixisss
Hey! Would it be alright for me to ask for another? Maybe of this girl if she's not too confusing?
@Lixisss
Hey! Would it be alright for me to ask for another? Maybe of this girl if she's not too confusing?
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyrath Don't worry. If I make a big mistake in the design I'll edit it! Please message me with the treasure up front and further details if necessary! :)
@Nyrath Don't worry. If I make a big mistake in the design I'll edit it! Please message me with the treasure up front and further details if necessary! :)
@Lixisss
I would really like a slot for my canine oc?
@Lixisss
I would really like a slot for my canine oc?
Yokai.gif
Is there a slot open I could snag?
Is there a slot open I could snag?
sudo rm -rf *
@Sacnite Sure! Please message me with the gold and a link to your OC. :D
@Sacnite Sure! Please message me with the gold and a link to your OC. :D
@Windows8 I was only going to do 2, but I'll add a 3th slot. Let's do it. Please message me with the treasure and a link to your character!
@Windows8 I was only going to do 2, but I'll add a 3th slot. Let's do it. Please message me with the treasure and a link to your character!
@Lixisss
Sent refs
@Lixisss
Sent refs
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5