Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Icarus Art Shop|| CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Scryzze

Lol not really, sorry. Everything I've done recently has pretty much been exclusively dragon. However, I do have this quick and weird deer/raven hybrid I did a couple of weeks ago, but it's not very good. I did, however, just add animation to my art shop if you were interested :)
@Scryzze

Lol not really, sorry. Everything I've done recently has pretty much been exclusively dragon. However, I do have this quick and weird deer/raven hybrid I did a couple of weeks ago, but it's not very good. I did, however, just add animation to my art shop if you were interested :)

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter

Ah, I'm not really looking for art of my dragons ^^; sorry about that. I took a look at your pairs too, and though they're nice they're not quite what I'm looking for. I don't really do anything more than dragon headshots (outside of bribes) so I'll mark it down as a headshot; it'd come to 180kt/190g.
@SilverWinter

Ah, I'm not really looking for art of my dragons ^^; sorry about that. I took a look at your pairs too, and though they're nice they're not quite what I'm looking for. I don't really do anything more than dragon headshots (outside of bribes) so I'll mark it down as a headshot; it'd come to 180kt/190g.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Alright, no problem! Mind if I split it to half gems half treasure?
@Scryzze

Alright, no problem! Mind if I split it to half gems half treasure?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter
Yes, that'll be fine.
@SilverWinter
Yes, that'll be fine.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Okay! I can send it whenever you need it!
@Scryzze

Okay! I can send it whenever you need it!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: rawrpopsicles 334076
Type of Commission: 2 Headshots
Character/Dragon to be drawn: my dragons Genji and Hanzo (link on name)
Shading- cell
Notes for the image?: I would love to have pictures with them facing eachother :) I would love to see Genji's eyes glowing green and Hanzo's glowing blue
Updates?: only if you want to :)
I just had to get more art from you hehe you did such a fantastic job the first time! take your time with these!
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: rawrpopsicles 334076
Type of Commission: 2 Headshots
Character/Dragon to be drawn: my dragons Genji and Hanzo (link on name)
Shading- cell
Notes for the image?: I would love to have pictures with them facing eachother :) I would love to see Genji's eyes glowing green and Hanzo's glowing blue
Updates?: only if you want to :)
I just had to get more art from you hehe you did such a fantastic job the first time! take your time with these!
@rawrpopsicles
Sorry, I can't take your commission at the moment :'D I'm a little behind on work and need to catch up with everything, and I'd rather not pile any more stress onto myself. I'll let you know when I can take your order ^^
@rawrpopsicles
Sorry, I can't take your commission at the moment :'D I'm a little behind on work and need to catch up with everything, and I'd rather not pile any more stress onto myself. I'll let you know when I can take your order ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
not a problem ;) no rush! @scryzze
not a problem ;) no rush! @scryzze
Doing some maintenance on prices, hopefully I can get this opened up again some time later...
Doing some maintenance on prices, hopefully I can get this opened up again some time later...
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me