Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Icarus Art Shop|| CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@rawrpopsicles
(Aaah, I love the fandragon! I used to have a McCree myself but alas, I've gotten rid of so many dragons (but Zenyatta is staying, lol)
That'll come to a total of 115kt! It is late for me, so there's the possibility that I won't finish until the morning, but I'll get started as soon as possible.
@rawrpopsicles
(Aaah, I love the fandragon! I used to have a McCree myself but alas, I've gotten rid of so many dragons (but Zenyatta is staying, lol)
That'll come to a total of 115kt! It is late for me, so there's the possibility that I won't finish until the morning, but I'll get started as soon as possible.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@rawrpopsicles
I've finished your commission, requesting payment before I send it over ^^
@rawrpopsicles
I've finished your commission, requesting payment before I send it over ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[b]Username + User ID[/b]: XxSilverpoolxX / 113544 [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Headshot [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: Suncatcher [b]Shading[/b]- Cell, smooth, both, none: Smooth [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: A warm but stern expression if possible ( it's element is Lightning ) [b]Updates[/b]?: Yes please! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78501/7850090_350.png[/img][/center] its genes are mostly basic, and the apparel isn't too difficult! i have 94k availible ;~; if you can do the headshot, then tysm! ( and if you do accept me, then i can send over the payment whenever )
Username + User ID: XxSilverpoolxX / 113544
Type of Commission: Headshot
Character/Dragon to be drawn: Suncatcher
Shading- Cell, smooth, both, none: Smooth
Notes for the image?: A warm but stern expression if possible ( it's element is Lightning )
Updates?: Yes please!
7850090_350.png
its genes are mostly basic, and the apparel isn't too difficult!

i have 94k availible ;~;
if you can do the headshot, then tysm!
( and if you do accept me, then i can send over the payment whenever )
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
@XxSilverPoolxX
Oh dear, I wasn't aware you posted! My apologies ^^ I'd have to deny your request, as that amount of money isn't quite enough and I'd feel bad for taking all of it if that's all you have.
@XxSilverPoolxX
Oh dear, I wasn't aware you posted! My apologies ^^ I'd have to deny your request, as that amount of money isn't quite enough and I'd feel bad for taking all of it if that's all you have.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Understandable! thanks anyways!
Understandable! thanks anyways!
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
Why do WC scrolls have to show up at the worst times...
Why do WC scrolls have to show up at the worst times...
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
*flops*
*flops*
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[quote]@Scryzze [b]Username + User ID[/b]: EternallySacred 188955 [b]Type of Commission[/b]:Dragon Headshot please [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24253652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242537/24253652_350.png[/img] [/url] As he is a bit busy, you dont need to draw everything :) [b]Shading[/b]- Cell, smooth, both, none: (not available for dragon lineart) Smooth please [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc) Left facing please and he's kinda a peaceful person [b]Updates[/b]?: If you want :)[/quote]
Quote:
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: EternallySacred 188955
Type of Commission:Dragon Headshot please
Character/Dragon to be drawn:
24253652_350.png
As he is a bit busy, you dont need to draw everything :)
Shading- Cell, smooth, both, none: (not available for dragon lineart) Smooth please
Notes for the image?: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc) Left facing please and he's kinda a peaceful person
Updates?: If you want :)
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Scryzze [b]Username + User ID[/b]: SilverWinter, 203902 [b]Type of Commission[/b]: Dragon waist up (if that's not a thing then Headshot plz) [b]Character/Dragon to be drawn[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37026971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370270/37026971_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shading[/b]- I love both but if that's too tricky then cel please! [b]Notes for the image?[/b]: he is angry and evil. Also please make sure you include the sword. It is very important [b]Updates[/b]?: Y Also, for payment, I have LOTS of options for ya: if you'd rather me pay in treasure/gems, I'm totally fine with that, but I am also an artist! My art shop is located [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1737143/1]here[/url]. Also, if you're looking for dragons, I've got two very pretty coatl breeding pairs sitting on nests right now, as well as experiments. (a couple other breeding pairs that aren't on nests) So yeah, let me know if you want any of this Oh and there's also [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2092252/1]this[/url]
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: SilverWinter, 203902
Type of Commission: Dragon waist up (if that's not a thing then Headshot plz)
Character/Dragon to be drawn:
37026971_350.png

Shading- I love both but if that's too tricky then cel please!
Notes for the image?: he is angry and evil. Also please make sure you include the sword. It is very important
Updates?: Y

Also, for payment, I have LOTS of options for ya: if you'd rather me pay in treasure/gems, I'm totally fine with that, but I am also an artist! My art shop is located here. Also, if you're looking for dragons, I've got two very pretty coatl breeding pairs sitting on nests right now, as well as experiments. (a couple other breeding pairs that aren't on nests) So yeah, let me know if you want any of this

Oh and there's also this

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@EternallySacred
You're written down and all good! I'd be happy to draw such a pretty nature boy c:

@SilverWinter
Ooh, I wouldn't mind payment in artwork; do you have any examples of non-dragon pieces?
@EternallySacred
You're written down and all good! I'd be happy to draw such a pretty nature boy c:

@SilverWinter
Ooh, I wouldn't mind payment in artwork; do you have any examples of non-dragon pieces?
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me