Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Icarus Art Shop|| CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: MrMoon 54988
Type of Commission: Lineart
Character/Dragon to be drawn: I don't have a proper refrence, just a big lump of ideas. If that's not enough for you that's fine!
Shading- Cell, smooth, none: None
Notes for the image?: will tip extra since i'm giving you not a lot to work with
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: MrMoon 54988
Type of Commission: Lineart
Character/Dragon to be drawn: I don't have a proper refrence, just a big lump of ideas. If that's not enough for you that's fine!
Shading- Cell, smooth, none: None
Notes for the image?: will tip extra since i'm giving you not a lot to work with
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
I can try to do something off of that, yeah. It's going to land at 350kt, would that be alright with you?
@MrMoon
I can try to do something off of that, yeah. It's going to land at 350kt, would that be alright with you?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I'm excited to hear that! Could I pay you in gems? I'm kinda low on treasure.
@Scryzze I'm excited to hear that! Could I pay you in gems? I'm kinda low on treasure.
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Absolutely! That'll round out to... 370g.
@MrMoon
Absolutely! That'll round out to... 370g.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Thanks so much! I'll send you the CR in just a sec :D
@Scryzze Thanks so much! I'll send you the CR in just a sec :D
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Alright! I'll leave it up until I get finished. Thanks for commissioning me!
@MrMoon
Alright! I'll leave it up until I get finished. Thanks for commissioning me!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@MrMoon I've finished your piece! I hope it's to your liking. [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/c071/f/2018/015/7/7/abe_lineart_by_scryzzethekat-dc03z1v.png][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c071/f/2018/015/7/7/abe_lineart_by_scryzzethekat-dc03z1v.png[/img][/url]
@MrMoon
I've finished your piece! I hope it's to your liking.
abe_lineart_by_scryzzethekat-dc03z1v.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Woah that was fast! It looks really good, thanks a lot! ^-^ I really like the rapier's hand guard and the detailing on their cords!
@Scryzze Woah that was fast! It looks really good, thanks a lot! ^-^ I really like the rapier's hand guard and the detailing on their cords!
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon
Thank you!
I've had free time today so I've just decided to dedicate it to art. c: I hope you find some more ideas for that D&D character, they look very promising. c:
@MrMoon
Thank you!
I've had free time today so I've just decided to dedicate it to art. c: I hope you find some more ideas for that D&D character, they look very promising. c:
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: rawrpopsicles 334076
Type of Commission: Headshot
Character/Dragon to be drawn: my dragon McCree (link on name)
Shading- cell
Notes for the image?: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc) I would love to have him to have a glint in his right eye. perhaps facing left just a bit, hat covering the other eye and perhaps focused on something in the distance?
Updates?: only if you want to :) I don't want you to stop if you're in the groove and drawing well haha.
@Scryzze
Username + User ID: rawrpopsicles 334076
Type of Commission: Headshot
Character/Dragon to be drawn: my dragon McCree (link on name)
Shading- cell
Notes for the image?: (facing left/right, flying, expressions, props, etc) I would love to have him to have a glint in his right eye. perhaps facing left just a bit, hat covering the other eye and perhaps focused on something in the distance?
Updates?: only if you want to :) I don't want you to stop if you're in the groove and drawing well haha.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9