Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {The Hawke's Star: A Tarot Shop} -HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5
@nautilidaes @GreywarenX @lunibear Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your orders. I am working on nautilidaes' reading as we speak, and will hopefully have it up by the end of the week.

It's been a rough month for me given that I've basically been overwhelmed with preparing for my new job...paperwork sucks. Thank you so much for being so patient with me, and I hope now that I've gotten a new job I'll be able to finish up your requests!
@nautilidaes @GreywarenX @lunibear Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your orders. I am working on nautilidaes' reading as we speak, and will hopefully have it up by the end of the week.

It's been a rough month for me given that I've basically been overwhelmed with preparing for my new job...paperwork sucks. Thank you so much for being so patient with me, and I hope now that I've gotten a new job I'll be able to finish up your requests!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke take your time c: and good luck with the job!
@SarcasticHawke take your time c: and good luck with the job!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@nautilidaes Good god I'm so sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoy the reading, and please feel free to leave a review down below! I appreciate any and all feedback on my work. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38318581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383186/38318581_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Bastian] “For the last time,” Bastian snapped, “I do not take kindly to [i]demands[/i]. You have come in here every day for the past week; you’d think this would have stuck in your head by now. I don’t cater to dragons like [i]you[/i].” The pastel dragon before him frowned, seeming to weight their options. “I already told you I’ll pay you for your services,” he grumbled. “Handsomely. Money is no obstacle! You don’t want double your usual fee? Fine! I’ll triple it. I’ll give you four times as much, I don’t care, whatever it takes to get that reading.” This drake really didn’t understand, did he? It wasn’t lack of money that the mage was bristling at. Breathing out slowly through his nose, Bastian tried not to strangle the pompous creature. He didn’t need that kind of hassle. Misconstruing his silence as interest, the Pearlcatcher grinned and continued speaking. “Now. As I told you before, my name is Marusya. I require assistance only you can provide. I paid handsomely for the information to find your shop and I will not return home empty handed. I need to know how I can ensure that my clan will remain loyal to me and me alone. And I will not leave until your precious cards tell me!” The Imperial had half a mind to grab the other drake by his scruff and toss him headfirst out of the shop. Maybe get those lovely silk stockings a bit muddied in the process. Bastian’s claws flexed eagerly at the idea. And yet… [i]Damn[/i] his noble conscience, but he wanted to help the individuals stuck under the Pearlcatcher’s rule. Even if Marusya didn’t actually listen to the cards, perhaps some of their wisdom might rub off on the brute. His tone clipped, Bastian struggled not to bare his teeth and gestured towards the table. “…fine. If it’s a reading you want, then a reading you will get. Just remember they say be careful what you wish for…” The Pearlcatcher’s face split into an irritating grin as he slipped gracefully into one of the wooden chairs, clearly ignoring the tail end of the statement. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Bastian took a moment to compose himself before doing the same. Perhaps a more in depth reading would be good for this. Pulling out his deck, the Imperial handed it to Marusya and instructed him on how to shuffle and cut it. When he’d done as he was told Bastian took them back and began the spread. “Now, the Celtic Cross is a rather in-depth reading, and is one of the best at addressing specific questions. Pay attention to the meanings of each card; there are a lot of them and I will [i]not[/i] repeat myself.” Without waiting for the Pearlcatcher to react, Bastian began to list off the representations. “The first card shows where you are in regards to the state of the situation, and your current state. The second shows the nature of the obstacles in your path. Together they form a miniature cross and capture the general feel of the entire reading.” Leaning forward, the mage began set the cards in a simple yet roundabout pattern, making a cross with the top two cards before adding one toward each of its four points. “The third card shows any past influences on the subject at hand, including the root of the matter. The fourth represents the recent past and thus shows any influences on the situation that are ending. The fifth card shows what options and opportunities will be available to you; this often indicates you can resolve the situation and the best possible outcome. The sixth represents the immediate future and shows what will soon influence the situation and what happens here will affect how the outcome seen before will go.” Bastian then added four more cards to the right in a straight line, starting from the side closest to him and placing each above the other towards Marusya. “Now, this side is the pillar. The base card symbolizes your current state of mind and any feelings you have on the matter. The one above it represents the individuals in your life and how they see the issue. It will also reveal how the circumstances you’ve found yourself in could affect the final outcome. Above that card is one which helps clarify the expectations and fears you have due to this issue. And the final card which tops the pillar is a summary of the entire spread; it gives you your final destination so to speak.” Finished now, he Imperial placed the deck to the side and huffed before bending to read the cards. Hopefully this reading could knock some sense into the ruler. “The [b]Knight of Swords[/b]. This covers you. You feel as if there had been a sudden change that has brought with it a whirlwind of conflict. Your old methods of control are no longer working. Your clan has been in a frenzy, restless, and is looking for leadership. Perhaps you believe some of them are looking to usurp you. As a result you believe you need to have a show of force and take swift measures to cut this resistance down.” With a snort, Bastian practically spat out the remaining words. “However, this card warns against rash decisions; this is a time to follow your head and not your heart. As this card also represents a clever, overbearing, selfish individual with a ruthless streak, it is clearly talking about you. Your ambition is dangerous. You need to put the needs of others above your own for once. Success and failure hinge on you listening to some…professional advice.” Raising a brow at Marusya, his expression deadpan, the mage indicated the next card. “The [b]Eight of Pentacles[/b]. This crosses you. My, my, do you realize that this card can indicate a new career path? Perhaps you aren’t going to stay leader for very long…your issues stem from a lack of preparation for the future. You seek immediate gratification, without concern for how your actions might lead to failure down the road. Your lack of caution with your clan’s finances is also an issue. You need to realize that if you invest in something now, without the promise of an immediate reward, you will find a larger pay off down the line. This goes with people too…your need to acquire better people skills. Perhaps, oh, I don’t know…learning to take no for an answer?” The Pearlcatcher huffed and rolled his eyes as Bastian continued. What a preposterous suggestion! “The [b]Seven of Pentacles[/b], reversed. This is beneath you,” the mage explained. “You waste your energy on bad investments and refuse to make the hard choices. The [i]true[/i] hard choices. It appears that you give up too soon when it comes to difficult situations; you miss a lot of opportunities this way. You use your money and power as your only weapons but they cannot solve all your problems. Especially if you do not wish to expend the energy to actually fix the cause of the issue. The cards are clear, Marusya…you need to learn from your mistakes. Right now, you are just repeating them.” At this the pastel drake went silent. His eyes seemed to bore through Bastian as he tapped the next card, whiskers twitching. “Hmm, the [b]Six of Cups[/b], reversed. This is behind you. Clearly your vanity is causing you to cling to an old way of life, and you refuse to grow up and adapt. In continuing to behave as a child with nothing to lose, your ability to achieve greater things is stunted. You need to act like an adult and learn the skills necessary to be a proper ruler. Throwing money at every issue is not the right way. Silencing those who take issue with your methods will only breed resentment.” Pausing, the mage frowned and tilt his head, as if trying to see something more clearly. “This card also implies something from your past will come back to haunt you. Whether this is a person or a problem you swept under the rug and hoped would go away, I cannot say. All I can say is that you need to focus on the present and plan for the future.” Shrugging, he moved on to the next card. “The [b]Empress[/b]. This crowns you. This is a very positive card, all things considered. Should you put in the hard work necessary for actual character growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to achieve what you want. This card indicates a passage between stages of your life, bringing you into an era of abundance and high social standing. This card also implies marriage or pregnancy. Do you have a mate, Marusya? If not, you may find someone with which you are able to share all of yourself with. In return, you will receive an unwavering love and someone who will help ground you in the times to come. They will help you fulfill your potential and guide you on the proper path. But only if you let them in…” Surprisingly, Marusya blushed at the mention of a mate, and Bastian was left blinking in surprise as the ruler turned his head away. Huh…perhaps he had a heart in there after all. Though he wanted to delve into this more, the reading was not yet finished. It was of paramount importance that Bastian get the Pearlcatcher to understand where he was going wrong in his quest for power. And so he pointed to the next card, finally drawing Marusya’s attention back to the table. “My, my, the [b]Seven of Swords[/b], reversed. This is before you. Having acted in your own best interests and not those of your clan, you have been stuck in a circle of laziness and missed opportunities. Any criticism you are receiving should be taken to heart, as it is meant to be constructive and help you succeed. Remember, you came to me for a reason. If you do not listen to my warnings, then I’m afraid nothing will change. Also an apology to your clan is likely in your immediate future, as are some innovative ideas on how to help your subjects.” Without waiting for a reply Bastian moved on to the next card. “The [b]Ace of Wands[/b], reversed. Rather backwards today, aren’t you? This is your Self. False starts and poor planning have left you feeling frustrated and powerless. You have been selfish, demanding, and refusing to bend when needed. Gambles you’ve been taking haven’t paid off, and as a result your enthusiasm for the crown has been waning. Sure, you still want the power, but all those promises you can’t keep are grating on you. Poor planning and your own selfish behaviors are the cause of these issues. No one likes a ruler who is only out for his own gain.” Just three cards left. Idly, the Imperial wondered what Marusya would think of the reading once it was all said and done. Would he still wish to pay four times the price for something that was essentially a solemn scolding. Ah well. They’d burn that bridge when they got to it. “[b]The Sun[/b]. This is your environment and those around you. To them, you are the giver and sustainer of life. Your actions directly influence their health, happiness, and good fortune. Right now, they are hoping that you will find rational solutions to the problems they face. Despite the issues plaguing them they still feel optimistic. Hearing you were seeking outside counsel made them feel as if the dawn of a new day were just upon the horizon. Should this discussion we are having bear fruit, they will feel a sense of relief and enjoyment they haven’t felt in a long time.” Apparently this wasn’t what Marusya had expected to hear, if his stunned face was an indication. Bastian was now grinning from eat to ear as he read the remaining cards. “Ah, the [b]Eight of Swords[/b], reversed. This is your hopes, fears, and expectations. It terrifies you to take off the rose-tinted glasses you have worn for your entire life. The thought of putting in effort and still failing worries you. But in doing so, you will be able to clearly identify the issues that plague you and with that knowledge comes relief. You need to learn how to assert yourself properly; brute force is not always the way. In learning this you will be able to confront your fears and get rid of the limitations you have placed upon yourself.” Having come to the final card, the Imperial frowned and took a moment to steel himself. He could nudge people in the right direction, but ultimately it was up to them to make the changes necessary to improve. Hopefully this meeting would convince Marusya to change. Hopefully… “Finally,” Bastian began, “the [b]Six of Pentacles[/b], reversed. This is what will come...” He hesitated again before explaining what he saw. “There is loss in your future due to your own carelessness. This card reversed indicates a loss of money due to lack of proper management. It also represents individuals who spend lavishly on themselves and not those who actually need it. If you continue to wallow in greed, you will not be able to claim the throne for very long. If you refuse to use what you have learned today to better yourself, debts you cannot pay will come due and you will fall from the pedestal you have put yourself on. And if you wonder why you should give your clan anything…realize that a king is nothing without his subjects.” Without waiting for a reply the mage swept the cards up, replacing them in his pocket as he pushed back his chair to stand. Cold blue eyes peered at a stunned Marusya from beneath his veil. Obviously, none of this was what the Pearlcatcher had hoped to hear. But this shop wasn’t about empty platitudes. The card spoke only the truth, and if the ruler wasn’t ready to listen, well…he wouldn’t be ruler for long. With a smirk, Bastian held out a paw and wiggled his claws in invitation. “What was it you said, exactly? Four times my usual price for a reading? I’m not sure if that is wise, but if you insist…” [center][b]END[/b][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9KHCI6r.jpg[/img][/center]
@nautilidaes Good god I'm so sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoy the reading, and please feel free to leave a review down below! I appreciate any and all feedback on my work.
Bastian wrote:
“For the last time,” Bastian snapped, “I do not take kindly to demands. You have come in here every day for the past week; you’d think this would have stuck in your head by now. I don’t cater to dragons like you.”

The pastel dragon before him frowned, seeming to weight their options. “I already told you I’ll pay you for your services,” he grumbled. “Handsomely. Money is no obstacle! You don’t want double your usual fee? Fine! I’ll triple it. I’ll give you four times as much, I don’t care, whatever it takes to get that reading.”

This drake really didn’t understand, did he? It wasn’t lack of money that the mage was bristling at. Breathing out slowly through his nose, Bastian tried not to strangle the pompous creature. He didn’t need that kind of hassle.

Misconstruing his silence as interest, the Pearlcatcher grinned and continued speaking.

“Now. As I told you before, my name is Marusya. I require assistance only you can provide. I paid handsomely for the information to find your shop and I will not return home empty handed. I need to know how I can ensure that my clan will remain loyal to me and me alone. And I will not leave until your precious cards tell me!”

The Imperial had half a mind to grab the other drake by his scruff and toss him headfirst out of the shop. Maybe get those lovely silk stockings a bit muddied in the process. Bastian’s claws flexed eagerly at the idea.

And yet…

Damn his noble conscience, but he wanted to help the individuals stuck under the Pearlcatcher’s rule. Even if Marusya didn’t actually listen to the cards, perhaps some of their wisdom might rub off on the brute.

His tone clipped, Bastian struggled not to bare his teeth and gestured towards the table.

“…fine. If it’s a reading you want, then a reading you will get. Just remember they say be careful what you wish for…”

The Pearlcatcher’s face split into an irritating grin as he slipped gracefully into one of the wooden chairs, clearly ignoring the tail end of the statement. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Bastian took a moment to compose himself before doing the same. Perhaps a more in depth reading would be good for this. Pulling out his deck, the Imperial handed it to Marusya and instructed him on how to shuffle and cut it. When he’d done as he was told Bastian took them back and began the spread.

“Now, the Celtic Cross is a rather in-depth reading, and is one of the best at addressing specific questions. Pay attention to the meanings of each card; there are a lot of them and I will not repeat myself.”

Without waiting for the Pearlcatcher to react, Bastian began to list off the representations.

“The first card shows where you are in regards to the state of the situation, and your current state. The second shows the nature of the obstacles in your path. Together they form a miniature cross and capture the general feel of the entire reading.”

Leaning forward, the mage began set the cards in a simple yet roundabout pattern, making a cross with the top two cards before adding one toward each of its four points.

“The third card shows any past influences on the subject at hand, including the root of the matter. The fourth represents the recent past and thus shows any influences on the situation that are ending. The fifth card shows what options and opportunities will be available to you; this often indicates you can resolve the situation and the best possible outcome. The sixth represents the immediate future and shows what will soon influence the situation and what happens here will affect how the outcome seen before will go.”

Bastian then added four more cards to the right in a straight line, starting from the side closest to him and placing each above the other towards Marusya.

“Now, this side is the pillar. The base card symbolizes your current state of mind and any feelings you have on the matter. The one above it represents the individuals in your life and how they see the issue. It will also reveal how the circumstances you’ve found yourself in could affect the final outcome. Above that card is one which helps clarify the expectations and fears you have due to this issue. And the final card which tops the pillar is a summary of the entire spread; it gives you your final destination so to speak.”

Finished now, he Imperial placed the deck to the side and huffed before bending to read the cards. Hopefully this reading could knock some sense into the ruler.

“The Knight of Swords. This covers you. You feel as if there had been a sudden change that has brought with it a whirlwind of conflict. Your old methods of control are no longer working. Your clan has been in a frenzy, restless, and is looking for leadership. Perhaps you believe some of them are looking to usurp you. As a result you believe you need to have a show of force and take swift measures to cut this resistance down.”

With a snort, Bastian practically spat out the remaining words. “However, this card warns against rash decisions; this is a time to follow your head and not your heart. As this card also represents a clever, overbearing, selfish individual with a ruthless streak, it is clearly talking about you. Your ambition is dangerous. You need to put the needs of others above your own for once. Success and failure hinge on you listening to some…professional advice.”

Raising a brow at Marusya, his expression deadpan, the mage indicated the next card.

“The Eight of Pentacles. This crosses you. My, my, do you realize that this card can indicate a new career path? Perhaps you aren’t going to stay leader for very long…your issues stem from a lack of preparation for the future. You seek immediate gratification, without concern for how your actions might lead to failure down the road. Your lack of caution with your clan’s finances is also an issue. You need to realize that if you invest in something now, without the promise of an immediate reward, you will find a larger pay off down the line. This goes with people too…your need to acquire better people skills. Perhaps, oh, I don’t know…learning to take no for an answer?”

The Pearlcatcher huffed and rolled his eyes as Bastian continued. What a preposterous suggestion!

“The Seven of Pentacles, reversed. This is beneath you,” the mage explained. “You waste your energy on bad investments and refuse to make the hard choices. The true hard choices. It appears that you give up too soon when it comes to difficult situations; you miss a lot of opportunities this way. You use your money and power as your only weapons but they cannot solve all your problems. Especially if you do not wish to expend the energy to actually fix the cause of the issue. The cards are clear, Marusya…you need to learn from your mistakes. Right now, you are just repeating them.”

At this the pastel drake went silent. His eyes seemed to bore through Bastian as he tapped the next card, whiskers twitching.

“Hmm, the Six of Cups, reversed. This is behind you. Clearly your vanity is causing you to cling to an old way of life, and you refuse to grow up and adapt. In continuing to behave as a child with nothing to lose, your ability to achieve greater things is stunted. You need to act like an adult and learn the skills necessary to be a proper ruler. Throwing money at every issue is not the right way. Silencing those who take issue with your methods will only breed resentment.”

Pausing, the mage frowned and tilt his head, as if trying to see something more clearly. “This card also implies something from your past will come back to haunt you. Whether this is a person or a problem you swept under the rug and hoped would go away, I cannot say. All I can say is that you need to focus on the present and plan for the future.”

Shrugging, he moved on to the next card.

“The Empress. This crowns you. This is a very positive card, all things considered. Should you put in the hard work necessary for actual character growth, you will have plenty of opportunities to achieve what you want. This card indicates a passage between stages of your life, bringing you into an era of abundance and high social standing. This card also implies marriage or pregnancy. Do you have a mate, Marusya? If not, you may find someone with which you are able to share all of yourself with. In return, you will receive an unwavering love and someone who will help ground you in the times to come. They will help you fulfill your potential and guide you on the proper path. But only if you let them in…”

Surprisingly, Marusya blushed at the mention of a mate, and Bastian was left blinking in surprise as the ruler turned his head away. Huh…perhaps he had a heart in there after all. Though he wanted to delve into this more, the reading was not yet finished. It was of paramount importance that Bastian get the Pearlcatcher to understand where he was going wrong in his quest for power.

And so he pointed to the next card, finally drawing Marusya’s attention back to the table.

“My, my, the Seven of Swords, reversed. This is before you. Having acted in your own best interests and not those of your clan, you have been stuck in a circle of laziness and missed opportunities. Any criticism you are receiving should be taken to heart, as it is meant to be constructive and help you succeed. Remember, you came to me for a reason. If you do not listen to my warnings, then I’m afraid nothing will change. Also an apology to your clan is likely in your immediate future, as are some innovative ideas on how to help your subjects.”

Without waiting for a reply Bastian moved on to the next card.

“The Ace of Wands, reversed. Rather backwards today, aren’t you? This is your Self. False starts and poor planning have left you feeling frustrated and powerless. You have been selfish, demanding, and refusing to bend when needed. Gambles you’ve been taking haven’t paid off, and as a result your enthusiasm for the crown has been waning. Sure, you still want the power, but all those promises you can’t keep are grating on you. Poor planning and your own selfish behaviors are the cause of these issues. No one likes a ruler who is only out for his own gain.”

Just three cards left. Idly, the Imperial wondered what Marusya would think of the reading once it was all said and done. Would he still wish to pay four times the price for something that was essentially a solemn scolding. Ah well. They’d burn that bridge when they got to it.

The Sun. This is your environment and those around you. To them, you are the giver and sustainer of life. Your actions directly influence their health, happiness, and good fortune. Right now, they are hoping that you will find rational solutions to the problems they face. Despite the issues plaguing them they still feel optimistic. Hearing you were seeking outside counsel made them feel as if the dawn of a new day were just upon the horizon. Should this discussion we are having bear fruit, they will feel a sense of relief and enjoyment they haven’t felt in a long time.”

Apparently this wasn’t what Marusya had expected to hear, if his stunned face was an indication. Bastian was now grinning from eat to ear as he read the remaining cards.

“Ah, the Eight of Swords, reversed. This is your hopes, fears, and expectations. It terrifies you to take off the rose-tinted glasses you have worn for your entire life. The thought of putting in effort and still failing worries you. But in doing so, you will be able to clearly identify the issues that plague you and with that knowledge comes relief. You need to learn how to assert yourself properly; brute force is not always the way. In learning this you will be able to confront your fears and get rid of the limitations you have placed upon yourself.”

Having come to the final card, the Imperial frowned and took a moment to steel himself. He could nudge people in the right direction, but ultimately it was up to them to make the changes necessary to improve. Hopefully this meeting would convince Marusya to change. Hopefully…

“Finally,” Bastian began, “the Six of Pentacles, reversed. This is what will come...” He hesitated again before explaining what he saw. “There is loss in your future due to your own carelessness. This card reversed indicates a loss of money due to lack of proper management. It also represents individuals who spend lavishly on themselves and not those who actually need it. If you continue to wallow in greed, you will not be able to claim the throne for very long. If you refuse to use what you have learned today to better yourself, debts you cannot pay will come due and you will fall from the pedestal you have put yourself on. And if you wonder why you should give your clan anything…realize that a king is nothing without his subjects.”

Without waiting for a reply the mage swept the cards up, replacing them in his pocket as he pushed back his chair to stand. Cold blue eyes peered at a stunned Marusya from beneath his veil. Obviously, none of this was what the Pearlcatcher had hoped to hear.

But this shop wasn’t about empty platitudes. The card spoke only the truth, and if the ruler wasn’t ready to listen, well…he wouldn’t be ruler for long.

With a smirk, Bastian held out a paw and wiggled his claws in invitation.

“What was it you said, exactly? Four times my usual price for a reading? I’m not sure if that is wise, but if you insist…”
END
9KHCI6r.jpg
@SarcasticHawke

Oh my gosh, that was beautiful! I love your writing style, and you've portrayed Marusya wonderfully! As well, your reading was spot on. Thank you!! Very much worth the wait.
@SarcasticHawke

Oh my gosh, that was beautiful! I love your writing style, and you've portrayed Marusya wonderfully! As well, your reading was spot on. Thank you!! Very much worth the wait.
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

ahh I absolutely love this idea 'O' I'd love to order if you have open slots! I don't mind waiting at all if you're busy with other orders and rl :> [color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] Weenyah [color=purple][b]Dragon:[/b][/color] Sayyida [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1309867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13099/1309867_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:[/b][/color] The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti [color=#9e988a](I'm honestly so tempted for the Inquisition deck since I love it, I'd love to own a copy myself, but I feel like the Gilded Deck will go better with Sayyida lore-wise ;u;)[/color] [color=purple][b]Selected Spread:[/b][/color] The Hexagram Spread [color=purple][b]The Topic:[/b][/color] Lover (and future) [color=purple][b]The Question:[/b][/color] "There is a fae I've left behind more times than I can count. He's fun company, but he wants more - he has always wanted more. I don't know if I can do that, or what I want. He's weak. I don't do weak. Nonetheless... I am asking... should I leave him behind for good? Should I give him a chance? Would he ever survive from one sunrise to a sunset on open seas?" [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] Sayyida is my unofficial clan "leader" as she commands the clan's pirate fleets. She is cunning, fearless, brilliant and ruthless at times. This reading is supposed to lore-wise go to the time when Sayyida and her mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1397165][color=purple]Cofresi[/color][/url] were nothing more than casual lovers at times, and did not meet often. Cofresi was a fae back then, and Sayyida deemed him too frail to enlist into her fleet and just generally considered him mostly a fun night's good time, sometimes even her "pity project". She'd slowly start having deeper and deeper feelings for him. The situation where she'd ask for a reading is this, she's left the fae once again behind and haven't seen him in weeks or months but the thought of him keeps coming back to her. He - Cofresi - would later on meet a mage to acquire a breed-change scroll which would allow him to turn to a ridgeback, and he will train in seafare for months and months just to be with Sayyida. She doesn't know this before they meet again in the pirate fleet's home port and they re-unite. Even though I have their lore figured out into the future, it doesn't matter what kind of a reading she gets! Whether the cards have a positive outcome regarding her relationship or not I can in any case incorporate the visit to the shop into her lore, and I'm very excited to hear what the cards reveal ;u; so please don't take any pressure on what will happen to the couple in lore I have already written, I just wanted to give some background information. (If you're interested in reading their full lore, it can be found in Sayyida's and Cofresi's respective bios!) When deciding to visit the shop to get a reading she would be curious, fearless, maybe a bit cocky, but slightly awkward and defensive about consulting anyone about her love life, so I'd love if her characterization in the blurb matched this ;u; she does take mages/oracles/soothsayers/anything of the sort quite seriously though so she will not be mocking the art and craftmanship itself. (Hopefully it was okay to write the actual question itself in-character ;u;) [b][color=purple]Total Price:[/color][/b] 35kt I believe? [center]---[/center] I'd actually love to order another reading for a different dragon, but I'm not sure if his lore is too gruesome ;u; his worries would be focused on his health and concerns of premature death, and the dragon itself is plague-themed, so I didn't feel comfortable enough posting his order before asking first if these themes are OK with you? Let me know, I'm perfectly happy ordering for just Sayyida above, but if the themes I mentioned are OK to you I'll gladly post the details for the second dragon too. 'u' Thank you!
ahh I absolutely love this idea 'O' I'd love to order if you have open slots! I don't mind waiting at all if you're busy with other orders and rl :>

Username: Weenyah
Dragon: Sayyida

1309867_350.png

Selected Deck: The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti (I'm honestly so tempted for the Inquisition deck since I love it, I'd love to own a copy myself, but I feel like the Gilded Deck will go better with Sayyida lore-wise ;u;)
Selected Spread: The Hexagram Spread
The Topic: Lover (and future)
The Question: "There is a fae I've left behind more times than I can count. He's fun company, but he wants more - he has always wanted more. I don't know if I can do that, or what I want. He's weak. I don't do weak. Nonetheless... I am asking... should I leave him behind for good? Should I give him a chance? Would he ever survive from one sunrise to a sunset on open seas?"
Anything specific I should know? Sayyida is my unofficial clan "leader" as she commands the clan's pirate fleets. She is cunning, fearless, brilliant and ruthless at times. This reading is supposed to lore-wise go to the time when Sayyida and her mate Cofresi were nothing more than casual lovers at times, and did not meet often. Cofresi was a fae back then, and Sayyida deemed him too frail to enlist into her fleet and just generally considered him mostly a fun night's good time, sometimes even her "pity project". She'd slowly start having deeper and deeper feelings for him. The situation where she'd ask for a reading is this, she's left the fae once again behind and haven't seen him in weeks or months but the thought of him keeps coming back to her.
He - Cofresi - would later on meet a mage to acquire a breed-change scroll which would allow him to turn to a ridgeback, and he will train in seafare for months and months just to be with Sayyida. She doesn't know this before they meet again in the pirate fleet's home port and they re-unite.
Even though I have their lore figured out into the future, it doesn't matter what kind of a reading she gets! Whether the cards have a positive outcome regarding her relationship or not I can in any case incorporate the visit to the shop into her lore, and I'm very excited to hear what the cards reveal ;u; so please don't take any pressure on what will happen to the couple in lore I have already written, I just wanted to give some background information. (If you're interested in reading their full lore, it can be found in Sayyida's and Cofresi's respective bios!)
When deciding to visit the shop to get a reading she would be curious, fearless, maybe a bit cocky, but slightly awkward and defensive about consulting anyone about her love life, so I'd love if her characterization in the blurb matched this ;u; she does take mages/oracles/soothsayers/anything of the sort quite seriously though so she will not be mocking the art and craftmanship itself.
(Hopefully it was okay to write the actual question itself in-character ;u;)
Total Price: 35kt I believe?
---

I'd actually love to order another reading for a different dragon, but I'm not sure if his lore is too gruesome ;u; his worries would be focused on his health and concerns of premature death, and the dragon itself is plague-themed, so I didn't feel comfortable enough posting his order before asking first if these themes are OK with you? Let me know, I'm perfectly happy ordering for just Sayyida above, but if the themes I mentioned are OK to you I'll gladly post the details for the second dragon too. 'u' Thank you!

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah Hello! It has been an annoying month for me IRL, but I don't mind taking both orders (once you post the second) if you don't mind a possibly long wait. I'm still working on Grey's double-order and don't have as much time as I'd like to get online. It's basically been a rush of "answer all possible messages, feed dragons, post quick pinkerlocke update on what item I got and log out again".
@Weenyah Hello! It has been an annoying month for me IRL, but I don't mind taking both orders (once you post the second) if you don't mind a possibly long wait. I'm still working on Grey's double-order and don't have as much time as I'd like to get online. It's basically been a rush of "answer all possible messages, feed dragons, post quick pinkerlocke update on what item I got and log out again".
@SarcasticHawke I completely understand! I don't mind waiting at all, please don't take any unnecessary stress from Flight Rising, RL always comes first 'u' I've totally been there too. Here's the details for my second dragon! [color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] Weenyah [color=purple][b]Dragon:[/b][/color] Suo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1126949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11270/1126949_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:[/b][/color] I'd love the Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot deck for this one! ;u; [color=purple][b]Selected Spread:[/b][/color] I am honestly unsure of this one as I don't have that much experience with tarot reading... could I get a recommendation from you based on the topic and questions this dragon has? I'm honestly comfortable with any spread between The Five Card Spread/The Major Arcana Quick Spread/The Hexagram Spread/The Celtic Cross Spread/The Horoscope Spread and I don't mind at all if you'd rather recommend a more extensive spread based on the complexity and amount of specific questions. Please let me know! ;u; [color=purple][b]The Topic:[/b][/color] Health (and future) [color=purple][b]The Question:[/b][/color] "I... am I dying? I know, some day, but... right now, or... or in the near future... they tell me I was touched by... S-Shade... even before my birth. Is that true? Is there a cure anywhere? Could I find it? Will I always be like this? Eriin, she didn't deserve this... our daughters... my daughters... did they suffer before they perished? I hope... they're in a better place now... I miss them. I miss her. I miss home. Should I go back to my clan? Or should I stay away, away from [i]everyone[/i] so I don't hurt another being ever again? Could I even make it back to the Southern Icefields? The journey here was... difficult..." [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] Suo also has very extensive lore in his bio, and if you need more specific background information feel free to read it through -- I'll try to summarize the key points relevant to the reading. Suo is a sickly pearlcatcher whose birth nest was tainted by the Shade. In my lore it hasn't affected his personality, just his health and physical appearance. He was saved by the clan of Queen's Revenge (which was not known by that name back then) and grew up in the Southern Icefields. He begged to be part of a convoy to the mainland, specifically to the Windswept Plateau, to see the world that felt so distant and unachievable to him. The clan gave him permission to travel in hopes of finding a healer who could figure out what was wrong with the sickly pearlcatcher. After the voyage that was hard on Suo he and his clanmates traveled around, trading, keeping up relations with other clans, and searching for healers. Healer after healer couldn't name his sickness, until finally the last one recognized it as a mark of a shadetouched. Suo was devastated and scared to death he'd be abandoned. While the clan's convoy visited one of their allied Wind clans Suo crossed paths with a lady 'catcher named Eriin, who despite Suo's condition wasn't afraid to get to know him. They became infatuated with each other, and Suo was allowed to stay "for now" in clan Tuulikoto. Suo and Eriin eventually made a nest of three eggs, which hatched three sickly daughters - Aoulie, Azinnoth and Ayako - but two of them died before barely reaching maturity, one of them grew strong enough to leave her parents and search the world but the parents reached word soon enough that she had passed away as well. Devastated by this Eriin grew distant to Suo, and heartbroken and numb Suo knew he had to leave. This is the situation where he would visit the shop to get a reading, after wandering around and wondering whether it'd be better to quietly perish somewhere alone or to try the voyage back home to the Southern Icefields. (In my lore he will travel back, and eventually the clan will move to Sunbeam Ruins which is almost too much for Suo but he prevails, and despite getting more and more gruesome as years go by and the sickness spreads he finally finds his place in the clan, working as the undertaker and caring for the terminally ill. Once again please feel free to interpret the cards the best you see fit, no matter how the reading turns out I can still incorporate it into his lore ;u; just wanted to give the short version of how his future is looking in his lore!) Suo would be hesitant and scared to enter the shop and to interact with a stranger, and his voice is hoarse and quiet. His current appearance in his profile is more gruesome than how he looks at this point of time - he does not suffer yet from extra limbs or surfaced veins or bones, but his body is cold and dry to a touch, he's skinny and sickly looking, and strangely he doesn't seem to have an odor of his own. These are super specific details you absolutely don't need to include, but I wanted to mention it just in case! ;u; [b][color=purple]Total Price:[/color][/b] Depends on the spread you'd recommend, I'm fine with almost anything really!
@SarcasticHawke

I completely understand! I don't mind waiting at all, please don't take any unnecessary stress from Flight Rising, RL always comes first 'u' I've totally been there too.

Here's the details for my second dragon!

Username: Weenyah
Dragon: Suo

1126949_350.png

Selected Deck: I'd love the Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot deck for this one! ;u;
Selected Spread: I am honestly unsure of this one as I don't have that much experience with tarot reading... could I get a recommendation from you based on the topic and questions this dragon has? I'm honestly comfortable with any spread between The Five Card Spread/The Major Arcana Quick Spread/The Hexagram Spread/The Celtic Cross Spread/The Horoscope Spread and I don't mind at all if you'd rather recommend a more extensive spread based on the complexity and amount of specific questions. Please let me know! ;u;
The Topic: Health (and future)
The Question: "I... am I dying? I know, some day, but... right now, or... or in the near future... they tell me I was touched by... S-Shade... even before my birth. Is that true? Is there a cure anywhere? Could I find it? Will I always be like this? Eriin, she didn't deserve this... our daughters... my daughters... did they suffer before they perished? I hope... they're in a better place now... I miss them. I miss her. I miss home. Should I go back to my clan? Or should I stay away, away from everyone so I don't hurt another being ever again? Could I even make it back to the Southern Icefields? The journey here was... difficult..."
Anything specific I should know? Suo also has very extensive lore in his bio, and if you need more specific background information feel free to read it through -- I'll try to summarize the key points relevant to the reading.
Suo is a sickly pearlcatcher whose birth nest was tainted by the Shade. In my lore it hasn't affected his personality, just his health and physical appearance. He was saved by the clan of Queen's Revenge (which was not known by that name back then) and grew up in the Southern Icefields. He begged to be part of a convoy to the mainland, specifically to the Windswept Plateau, to see the world that felt so distant and unachievable to him. The clan gave him permission to travel in hopes of finding a healer who could figure out what was wrong with the sickly pearlcatcher. After the voyage that was hard on Suo he and his clanmates traveled around, trading, keeping up relations with other clans, and searching for healers. Healer after healer couldn't name his sickness, until finally the last one recognized it as a mark of a shadetouched. Suo was devastated and scared to death he'd be abandoned. While the clan's convoy visited one of their allied Wind clans Suo crossed paths with a lady 'catcher named Eriin, who despite Suo's condition wasn't afraid to get to know him. They became infatuated with each other, and Suo was allowed to stay "for now" in clan Tuulikoto. Suo and Eriin eventually made a nest of three eggs, which hatched three sickly daughters - Aoulie, Azinnoth and Ayako - but two of them died before barely reaching maturity, one of them grew strong enough to leave her parents and search the world but the parents reached word soon enough that she had passed away as well. Devastated by this Eriin grew distant to Suo, and heartbroken and numb Suo knew he had to leave. This is the situation where he would visit the shop to get a reading, after wandering around and wondering whether it'd be better to quietly perish somewhere alone or to try the voyage back home to the Southern Icefields. (In my lore he will travel back, and eventually the clan will move to Sunbeam Ruins which is almost too much for Suo but he prevails, and despite getting more and more gruesome as years go by and the sickness spreads he finally finds his place in the clan, working as the undertaker and caring for the terminally ill. Once again please feel free to interpret the cards the best you see fit, no matter how the reading turns out I can still incorporate it into his lore ;u; just wanted to give the short version of how his future is looking in his lore!)
Suo would be hesitant and scared to enter the shop and to interact with a stranger, and his voice is hoarse and quiet. His current appearance in his profile is more gruesome than how he looks at this point of time - he does not suffer yet from extra limbs or surfaced veins or bones, but his body is cold and dry to a touch, he's skinny and sickly looking, and strangely he doesn't seem to have an odor of his own. These are super specific details you absolutely don't need to include, but I wanted to mention it just in case! ;u;
Total Price: Depends on the spread you'd recommend, I'm fine with almost anything really!

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
So low key when i get orders from people i like to go through their things and?? I love this????? I might have to order some stuff from here
So low key when i get orders from people i like to go through their things and?? I love this????? I might have to order some stuff from here
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@HeavenlyAristo *when you've had to put this shop on hiatus FOREVER b/c you were sick* O_O *sweats* I'd love to take an order from you for sure. But there are like 3 people still waiting on their readings so it'll likely take ages x^/

I'm almost off for a few weeks so hopefully I can crank out the readings I have left then. Oh god, I'm so far behind on this I apologize to anyone who's still waiting!!!
@HeavenlyAristo *when you've had to put this shop on hiatus FOREVER b/c you were sick* O_O *sweats* I'd love to take an order from you for sure. But there are like 3 people still waiting on their readings so it'll likely take ages x^/

I'm almost off for a few weeks so hopefully I can crank out the readings I have left then. Oh god, I'm so far behind on this I apologize to anyone who's still waiting!!!
@SarcasticHawke

Its all good dude. Ive been so backed up w/ orders my adopt shop and my art shop is real slow
@SarcasticHawke

Its all good dude. Ive been so backed up w/ orders my adopt shop and my art shop is real slow
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
1 2 3 4 5