Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {The Hawke's Star: A Tarot Shop} -HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f7UsKLd.png[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GBcuPyL.png[/img][/center] [font=Bodoni MT Condensed] 1) Pings are [b]not [/b]required, as I am subscribed to this thread. You shouldn't worry about any accidental pings though; we're all human, and mistakes happen! 2) Please fill out the [b]entire[/b] form when requesting a reading, and post it below. Incomplete forms will be ignored, as will those mailed to me. Avoid questions with yes or no answers, and be as detailed as possible in your request. 3) I will [b]only[/b] do readings for your FR dragons. I will [b]not[/b] do readings for any other characters or for actual people. I may open up more options in the future if enough interest is shown, however for now, I would simply like to dip my feet in the water first. 4) You may request [b]one[/b] dragon per slot. This will hopefully prevent me from getting overwhelmed, and allow me to get your readings to you faster. Any posts with more than one requested reading will be ignored. 5) All tarot readings will be done in-character by my Arcana fandragon, Bastian. This is done to make them more personalized and fun to read, and to allow you to incorporate them into your dragons' lore and bios if you'd like: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38318581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383186/38318581_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZSFEMTv.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Bodoni MT Condensed]If you have any suggestions for more spreads, feel free to link me down below! The One Card Answer The Simple Draw The Five Card Spread The Major Arcana Quick Spread The Hexagram Spread The Celtic Cross Spread The Horoscope Spread Tarot for Two (Requires 2 Decks) The Pyramid Spread The 21-Card Spread The 42-Card Spread[/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mX9bowS.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Bodoni MT Condensed]• The Critical Role Major Arcana Deck • The Arcana Game Tarot Deck • The Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot • The Sharmkan-Caselli Tarot Deck • The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti • The Mystical Cats Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone & Mickie Mueller[/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DwLI1I5.png[/img][/center] [center][center][font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Ratio 1:1000 [ REVAMPING ] All orders will come with a picture of their specific spread. [b]The One Card Answer[/b] - 5kt [b]The Simple Draw[/b] - 15kt [b]The Five Card Spread[/b] -25kt [b]The Major Arcana Quick Spread[/b] - 30kt [b]The Hexagram Spread[/b] - 35kt [b]The Celtic Cross Spread[/b] - 50kt [b]The Horoscope Spread[/b] - 65kt [b]Tarot for Two[/b] - 100kt [b]The Pyramid Spread[/b] - 105kt [b]The 21-Card Spread[/b] -105kt [b]The 42-Card Spread[/b] - 210kt[/font] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mex7vzXck91qd0k7a.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l4L8iN4.png[/img][/center] [font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Please fill out the order form below and post it if you would like a slot. Complete one for each dragon you are requesting a reading for. If the slots below are full, request to be put on the pinglist instead:[/font] [code][color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Your Username) [color=purple][b]Dragon:[/b][/color] (BBC Code for your FR Dragon) [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:[/b][/color] (Your Chosen Deck for the Reading) [color=purple][b]Selected Spread:[/b][/color] (Your Chosen Spread for the Reading) [color=purple][b]The Topic:[/b][/color] (What are you looking for guidance on? General, Love, Career, Problem, etc.) [color=purple][b]The Question:[/b] (What are you asking the cards to read for? Be specific.)[/color] [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] (Anything lore-wise you want to include or make up? Dragon personality, relationships, stuff like that. Anything that didn't already go into your description above but you believe could still be relevant.) [b][color=purple]Total Price:[/color][/b][/code] [center][font=Bodoni MT Condensed]• CLOSED • CLOSED • CLOSED [/font][/center]
f7UsKLd.png
GBcuPyL.png

1) Pings are not required, as I am subscribed to this thread. You shouldn't worry about any accidental pings though; we're all human, and mistakes happen!

2) Please fill out the entire form when requesting a reading, and post it below. Incomplete forms will be ignored, as will those mailed to me. Avoid questions with yes or no answers, and be as detailed as possible in your request.

3) I will only do readings for your FR dragons. I will not do readings for any other characters or for actual people. I may open up more options in the future if enough interest is shown, however for now, I would simply like to dip my feet in the water first.

4) You may request one dragon per slot. This will hopefully prevent me from getting overwhelmed, and allow me to get your readings to you faster. Any posts with more than one requested reading will be ignored.

5) All tarot readings will be done in-character by my Arcana fandragon, Bastian. This is done to make them more personalized and fun to read, and to allow you to incorporate them into your dragons' lore and bios if you'd like:

ZSFEMTv.png
If you have any suggestions for more spreads, feel free to link me down below!

The One Card Answer
The Simple Draw
The Five Card Spread
The Major Arcana Quick Spread
The Hexagram Spread
The Celtic Cross Spread
The Horoscope Spread
Tarot for Two (Requires 2 Decks)
The Pyramid Spread
The 21-Card Spread
The 42-Card Spread
mX9bowS.png
• The Critical Role Major Arcana Deck

• The Arcana Game Tarot Deck

• The Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot

• The Sharmkan-Caselli Tarot Deck

• The Gilded Tarot by Ciro Marchetti

• The Mystical Cats Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone & Mickie Mueller
DwLI1I5.png
Ratio 1:1000

[ REVAMPING ]

All orders will come with a picture of their specific spread.

The One Card Answer - 5kt
The Simple Draw - 15kt
The Five Card Spread -25kt
The Major Arcana Quick Spread - 30kt
The Hexagram Spread - 35kt
The Celtic Cross Spread - 50kt
The Horoscope Spread - 65kt
Tarot for Two - 100kt
The Pyramid Spread - 105kt
The 21-Card Spread -105kt
The 42-Card Spread - 210kt

tumblr_mex7vzXck91qd0k7a.gif
l4L8iN4.png

Please fill out the order form below and post it if you would like a slot. Complete one for each dragon you are requesting a reading for. If the slots below are full, request to be put on the pinglist instead:

Code:
[color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Your Username) [color=purple][b]Dragon:[/b][/color] (BBC Code for your FR Dragon) [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:[/b][/color] (Your Chosen Deck for the Reading) [color=purple][b]Selected Spread:[/b][/color] (Your Chosen Spread for the Reading) [color=purple][b]The Topic:[/b][/color] (What are you looking for guidance on? General, Love, Career, Problem, etc.) [color=purple][b]The Question:[/b] (What are you asking the cards to read for? Be specific.)[/color] [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] (Anything lore-wise you want to include or make up? Dragon personality, relationships, stuff like that. Anything that didn't already go into your description above but you believe could still be relevant.) [b][color=purple]Total Price:[/color][/b]

• CLOSED
• CLOSED
• CLOSED
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34581469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345815/34581469_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Faust here is the guardian of the pinglist. If you'd like to be added or removed, simply let me know down below! If there are no open slots, please request to be on the pinglist instead. Thank you! [b]The General Pinglist[/b]- [size=2] [columns][list] • @ Nevros • @ AgentMaineMeta • @ Andraya • @ RedOmega1776[/list][nextcol][list] • @ firnenfire • @ TheEternalPlague • @ Paresseux [/list][/columns][/font]

Faust here is the guardian of the pinglist. If you'd like to be added or removed, simply let me know down below! If there are no open slots, please request to be on the pinglist instead. Thank you!

The General Pinglist-
    • @ Nevros
    • @ AgentMaineMeta
    • @ Andraya
    • @ RedOmega1776
    • @ firnenfire
    • @ TheEternalPlague
    • @ Paresseux
Reserving just in case. We are now open! Will likely put finished orders here as examples later.
Reserving just in case. We are now open! Will likely put finished orders here as examples later.
@Nevros @firnenfire @AgentMaineMeta We are now open! Forgot to ping you all earlier so I'm doing it now x^P
@Nevros @firnenfire @AgentMaineMeta We are now open! Forgot to ping you all earlier so I'm doing it now x^P
[color=purple][b]Username: Hexingisfun [/b][/color] [color=purple][b]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38582062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385821/38582062_350.png[/img] [/url][/b][/color] [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:The Gilded Tarot[/b][/color] [color=purple][b]Selected Spread: The 5 Card Spread [/b][/color] [color=purple][b]The Topic: Relationship[/b][/color] [color=purple][b]The Question: The relationship I have with my mother is strained. I fear it may be broken. I take after my dad in a lot of ways including looks. I am wondering, how should I try to fix my relationship with her? We often fight over my career. I don’t feel like becoming a warrior, but she feels as though I should. Please I need your help.[/b] [/color] [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know? Nope. [/b][/color] [color=purple][b]Spread Video:No thank you [/b][/color] [b][color=purple]Total Price:25 G[/color][/b] I hope you don’t mind I asked the question from her perspective!
Username: Hexingisfun
Dragon:

38582062_350.png

Selected Deck:The Gilded Tarot
Selected Spread: The 5 Card Spread
The Topic: Relationship
The Question: The relationship I have with my mother is strained. I fear it may be broken. I take after my dad in a lot of ways including looks. I am wondering, how should I try to fix my relationship with her? We often fight over my career. I don’t feel like becoming a warrior, but she feels as though I should. Please I need your help.
Anything specific I should know? Nope.
Spread Video:No thank you
Total Price:25 G

I hope you don’t mind I asked the question from her perspective!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun So, this turned out way longer and more in-depth than intended. I hope you enjoy it! <3 Please feel free to leave a review down below as I’d appreciate any feedback you can provide. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38318581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383186/38318581_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Bastian]The little corner shop was considered an oddity, its unimposing stone facade at odds with the wonders found within. The wooden sign hanging above the door, though freshly painted, was as clean-cut yet understated as the rest of the building. Few had even seen the owner, though it had been on this block for a number of years. Many a whisper among the town's denizens implied that it might be haunted. That the Imperial they saw every once in a while was no more than a ghost, a mere imprint upon this world from a time long past. Others stated that he was a demon preying upon those who came to seek his aid, draining them of blood, stealing souls, or conducting some other grisly machinations. Yet, that never stopped the curious from entering, did it...? That had not stopped her... The air inside hung heavy with the scent of sandalwood, the only light coming from the candles placed atop the various countertops and whatever sunlight managed to penetrate the thick emerald curtains. From the shadows behind his veil, twin pools of ice watched the young Ridgeback before him shift awkwardly in her chair. An amused smile graced Bastian’s lips as he waited for her to speak. It took a moment for her to find her voice, as it usually did for his customers, but once Brynn started it was as if she could not stop. “The relationship I have with my mother is strained,” she began. “I fear it may be broken...” Her eyes darted away from his penetrating gaze, instead focusing on the scratched tabletop as she continued. “I take after my dad in a lot of ways including looks. I am wondering, how should I try to fix my relationship with her? We often fight over my career. I don’t feel like becoming a warrior, but she feels as though I should. Please…I need your help.” The voice that spoke in reply was a [url=https://youtu.be/YmrqrVeSUs4] soft, accented rumble[/url], an undercurrent of empathy snaking its way through the words. “Parental relations are difficult at the best of times. I cannot promise you will receive the answer you want, but I can promise it will be the one you [i]need[/i].” Reaching into the folds of his robes, he produced a gilded deck of cards and pushed it closer to her. “Now, shuffle the deck and cut in half. Think of your question as you do so and stop when you feel its right.” Nodding, Brynn did as he told, sliding the cards back to him when she was finished. Her eyes tracked his motions as he slowly pulled the top five cards out and spread them in a neat line between them. “Each card in this spread represents some aspect of your inquiry,” Bastian explained. “The first reflects any past influences leading up to your current situation. The second indicates your current thoughts and feelings in the matter. The third brings to light any hidden influences you might have overlooked, be they good or bad. The fourth offers advice on how to proceed, while the fifth indicates the most likely outcome of events given the forces currently in effect. That is not to say it is what’s guaranteed to happen…so bear that in mind. There are many paths one can take to fix an undesirable outcome.” Reaching out an opal-studded paw, Bastian turned the first card over, the beads on his veil clattering softly as he bent his head to see it. “The [b]Six of Swords[/b], reversed. It appears you have been unable to leave your troubles behind, leaving you with a sense of being trapped and stressed beyond measure. It seems that in the past you have sought an inadequate solution to the issues with your mother…it has only complicated things.” The mage huffed as he flipped the next card, amusement slipping into his tone at what was revealed. “The [b]Eight of Wands[/b], reversed. My, my, but you are turned around aren’t you? You feel overwhelmed by all these events; the fights, the miscommunication, your mother forcing the issue when she clearly knows where you stand. You feel the need to tread carefully and not force the issue, as you sense you might encourage a violent reaction if you push too hard. It feels as if you are wasting your energy on actions that will not get you where you need to go.” Claws flashed as he turned over the third card. “The [b]Page of Swords[/b], reversed. You are an interesting one, biscuit, I’ll give you that. It appears that it would benefit you to know more about the situation before you act. It seems that miscommunication is running rampant, and as a result misunderstandings are likely to occur. Your mother may wish for you to take up the mantle of a warrior…but there may be something else she wishes to tell you that you have not been receptive enough to hear.” The mage paused for a moment to allow those words to sink. It would not due to bombard his customer with too much information and have them miss the meaning behind it. When Brynn nodded for him to continue, he reached out to turn over the next card. “Ah, there we are, the [b]Eight of Cups[/b]. You are in the midst of relinquishing the limiting circumstances you are under, and must realize you cannot change the matter now. Though you are still attached to your mother, as evidence by the guidance you sought in coming here, you need to understand that your desire to please her is preventing your own growth. Your heart belongs with your father’s trade; that much is clear. Despite the sorrow you feel by standing your ground, in moving on and relinquishing your fruitless efforts to please her, you will be leaving the limitations of one life for the possibilities in another. The cards are clear…you need to follow your own path now.” Slowly, Bastian reached over and flipped the final card face-up, the candlelight flickering over its colorful surface. His eyes, veiled though they were, caught and held hers as he finished the reading. “We have reached your conclusion, it seems. The [b]Nine of Wands[/b], indicating that you will stand your ground and fight for what you know in your heart to be right. You will have the courage and determination to achieve the goals you set for yourself. Though you may have to firm with your mother, you will overcome the confrontation, and be all the better for it. This final challenge will be overcome, biscuit. You just need to believe in yourself and what you want.” And with that, the room went silent. Between one blink and the next, the Imperial flashed his paw over the table and the cards vanished, presumable into the same hidden pocket they had emerged from. The silence within the shop was almost maddening as he watched the young Ridgeback, only speaking when it seemed time had stretched on forever. “It’s as good an outcome as one could hope for, all things considered…” A sharp smile spread across his lips as he stood from the table, wings shifting restlessly in the confined space. “Now, there is that slight matter of payment…” [center][b]END[/b][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFUoBIB.jpg[/img][/center]
@Hexingisfun So, this turned out way longer and more in-depth than intended. I hope you enjoy it! <3 Please feel free to leave a review down below as I’d appreciate any feedback you can provide.
Bastian wrote:
The little corner shop was considered an oddity, its unimposing stone facade at odds with the wonders found within. The wooden sign hanging above the door, though freshly painted, was as clean-cut yet understated as the rest of the building. Few had even seen the owner, though it had been on this block for a number of years.

Many a whisper among the town's denizens implied that it might be haunted. That the Imperial they saw every once in a while was no more than a ghost, a mere imprint upon this world from a time long past. Others stated that he was a demon preying upon those who came to seek his aid, draining them of blood, stealing souls, or conducting some other grisly machinations.

Yet, that never stopped the curious from entering, did it...?

That had not stopped her...

The air inside hung heavy with the scent of sandalwood, the only light coming from the candles placed atop the various countertops and whatever sunlight managed to penetrate the thick emerald curtains. From the shadows behind his veil, twin pools of ice watched the young Ridgeback before him shift awkwardly in her chair. An amused smile graced Bastian’s lips as he waited for her to speak.

It took a moment for her to find her voice, as it usually did for his customers, but once Brynn started it was as if she could not stop.

“The relationship I have with my mother is strained,” she began. “I fear it may be broken...” Her eyes darted away from his penetrating gaze, instead focusing on the scratched tabletop as she continued. “I take after my dad in a lot of ways including looks. I am wondering, how should I try to fix my relationship with her? We often fight over my career. I don’t feel like becoming a warrior, but she feels as though I should. Please…I need your help.”

The voice that spoke in reply was a soft, accented rumble, an undercurrent of empathy snaking its way through the words.

“Parental relations are difficult at the best of times. I cannot promise you will receive the answer you want, but I can promise it will be the one you need.” Reaching into the folds of his robes, he produced a gilded deck of cards and pushed it closer to her. “Now, shuffle the deck and cut in half. Think of your question as you do so and stop when you feel its right.”

Nodding, Brynn did as he told, sliding the cards back to him when she was finished. Her eyes tracked his motions as he slowly pulled the top five cards out and spread them in a neat line between them.

“Each card in this spread represents some aspect of your inquiry,” Bastian explained. “The first reflects any past influences leading up to your current situation. The second indicates your current thoughts and feelings in the matter. The third brings to light any hidden influences you might have overlooked, be they good or bad. The fourth offers advice on how to proceed, while the fifth indicates the most likely outcome of events given the forces currently in effect. That is not to say it is what’s guaranteed to happen…so bear that in mind. There are many paths one can take to fix an undesirable outcome.”

Reaching out an opal-studded paw, Bastian turned the first card over, the beads on his veil clattering softly as he bent his head to see it.

“The Six of Swords, reversed. It appears you have been unable to leave your troubles behind, leaving you with a sense of being trapped and stressed beyond measure. It seems that in the past you have sought an inadequate solution to the issues with your mother…it has only complicated things.”

The mage huffed as he flipped the next card, amusement slipping into his tone at what was revealed.

“The Eight of Wands, reversed. My, my, but you are turned around aren’t you? You feel overwhelmed by all these events; the fights, the miscommunication, your mother forcing the issue when she clearly knows where you stand. You feel the need to tread carefully and not force the issue, as you sense you might encourage a violent reaction if you push too hard. It feels as if you are wasting your energy on actions that will not get you where you need to go.”

Claws flashed as he turned over the third card.

“The Page of Swords, reversed. You are an interesting one, biscuit, I’ll give you that. It appears that it would benefit you to know more about the situation before you act. It seems that miscommunication is running rampant, and as a result misunderstandings are likely to occur. Your mother may wish for you to take up the mantle of a warrior…but there may be something else she wishes to tell you that you have not been receptive enough to hear.”

The mage paused for a moment to allow those words to sink. It would not due to bombard his customer with too much information and have them miss the meaning behind it. When Brynn nodded for him to continue, he reached out to turn over the next card.

“Ah, there we are, the Eight of Cups. You are in the midst of relinquishing the limiting circumstances you are under, and must realize you cannot change the matter now. Though you are still attached to your mother, as evidence by the guidance you sought in coming here, you need to understand that your desire to please her is preventing your own growth. Your heart belongs with your father’s trade; that much is clear. Despite the sorrow you feel by standing your ground, in moving on and relinquishing your fruitless efforts to please her, you will be leaving the limitations of one life for the possibilities in another. The cards are clear…you need to follow your own path now.”

Slowly, Bastian reached over and flipped the final card face-up, the candlelight flickering over its colorful surface. His eyes, veiled though they were, caught and held hers as he finished the reading.

“We have reached your conclusion, it seems. The Nine of Wands, indicating that you will stand your ground and fight for what you know in your heart to be right. You will have the courage and determination to achieve the goals you set for yourself. Though you may have to firm with your mother, you will overcome the confrontation, and be all the better for it. This final challenge will be overcome, biscuit. You just need to believe in yourself and what you want.”

And with that, the room went silent. Between one blink and the next, the Imperial flashed his paw over the table and the cards vanished, presumable into the same hidden pocket they had emerged from. The silence within the shop was almost maddening as he watched the young Ridgeback, only speaking when it seemed time had stretched on forever.

“It’s as good an outcome as one could hope for, all things considered…”

A sharp smile spread across his lips as he stood from the table, wings shifting restlessly in the confined space.

“Now, there is that slight matter of payment…”

END

iFUoBIB.jpg
@SarcasticHawke

I love your dragon omg he’s great! You’re a very great story teller, and I love how you get really in character! I’m very happy with how this turned out! I hope you don’t mind me putting this in her bio! And I love how long and in-depth this is! It shows how committed you are to the trade! Payment will be sent via PM shortly! Unless you want it via crossroads?
@SarcasticHawke

I love your dragon omg he’s great! You’re a very great story teller, and I love how you get really in character! I’m very happy with how this turned out! I hope you don’t mind me putting this in her bio! And I love how long and in-depth this is! It shows how committed you are to the trade! Payment will be sent via PM shortly! Unless you want it via crossroads?
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Hexingisfun =^D Bastian appreciates the compliment for sure. He's one of my favorite babies, so I'm very happy you liked him and his reading. You are more than welcome to put it up wherever you like, so long as credit is given back to me in some form or another =^) Definitely glad you liked it, my gosh. I was super-nervous posting this massive thing! Payment can be sent however you like, I'm not picky. Whichever way is easiest for you honestly.
@Hexingisfun =^D Bastian appreciates the compliment for sure. He's one of my favorite babies, so I'm very happy you liked him and his reading. You are more than welcome to put it up wherever you like, so long as credit is given back to me in some form or another =^) Definitely glad you liked it, my gosh. I was super-nervous posting this massive thing! Payment can be sent however you like, I'm not picky. Whichever way is easiest for you honestly.
@SarcasticHawke

Haha I love really in depth lore or writings so this is perfect! I really do love it! It’s great! Thanks so much once again!
@SarcasticHawke

Haha I love really in depth lore or writings so this is perfect! I really do love it! It’s great! Thanks so much once again!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
[color=purple][b]Username:[/b][/color] Raikitsune [color=purple][b]Dragon:[/b][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22238508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222386/22238508_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=purple][b]Selected Deck:[/b][/color] The Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot [color=purple][b]Selected Spread:[/b][/color] 5 Card Spread [color=purple][b]The Topic:[/b][/color] General [color=purple][b]The Question:[/b]This one wonders what role he has to play in the clan that has so graciously adopted him. He has wondered what he truly has to offer when, despite his name, he has no dreams and aspirations of his own.[/color] [color=purple][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] Nope [color=purple][b]Spread Video:[/b][/color] No [b][color=purple]Total Price:[/color][/b] 25kt
Username: Raikitsune
Dragon:
22238508_350.png

Selected Deck: The Dragon Age Inquisition Tarot
Selected Spread: 5 Card Spread
The Topic: General
The Question:This one wonders what role he has to play in the clan that has so graciously adopted him. He has wondered what he truly has to offer when, despite his name, he has no dreams and aspirations of his own.
Anything specific I should know? Nope
Spread Video: No
Total Price: 25kt
Hdhts.gif 4Eq3n.gif Is0PK.gif EeC6E.gif
1 2 3 4 5