Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |SheerCold's Art Shop| ~[Price changes]
1 2 3
[size=7]SheerCold’s Art Shop[/size] [center][u][b]I WILL draw:[/b][/u] Gijinkas OC’s Dragons* For the most part any humanoid character Cats/ other animals Fanart Couples Some mechanics/armor Light gore/blood[/center] [center][u][b]I will NOT draw:[/b][/u] Furries NSFW Fetish art[/center] [size=2]**I will attempt to draw FR dragons, but I don’t have experience with FR dragons specifically ***I do have experience drawing other dragons[/size] *No need to ping im subscribed! [size=6][u][b]Rules:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*]I will fill slots and complete request in the order I receive payment. [*]Please pay in full or half and half! If something happens where I cannot complete the commission I will send all payment back. [*]I will try my best to let you know when I think I will be able to finish your commission, however I have a pretty busy schedule and may have to push it’s completion time back. [*]Please send payment through PMs! [*]Reference photos are appreciated and will help the process go faster (if you are able to supply them. [*]My bust is waist up [*]I do not accept USD at the moment but I hope to in the future [*]I put small images of completed commission on this shop, if you would like yours to be removed for some reason please ask! [*]I ask that my signature (my tumblr url) remain on all my drawings please! If you must remove it please notify me of how you will credit me otherwise! [*] When I previw your commission I will ping you to let you know it is on there/ who's commission it was. If you would not like to be pinged, simpley say so! [*] I may post your peice on my social media. If you would not like me to please say so in comments [*][b]My gem to treasure ratio is 1kt/1g which is higher than the trade rate atm because I want gems![/b](ie. if you go trade for gems at 1:850 you'll get more bang for your buck.) [/LIST] [size=6][u][b]Slots[/b][/u][/size] 1.) TheEpicRedGal, custom reference sheet (half paid) (on hold) 2.)FlamesEmbrace, flat colored bust (half paid) 3.) WallyPalmer, flat colored headshot (unpaid) [size=6][u][b]Waitlist[/b][/u][/size] [size=6][u][b]Pricing[/b][/u][/size] Notice: I have recently changed pricing but that does not apply to people who have already requested commissions [quote name=Sketch][indent]Headshot: 25kt/ 25g Bust: 35kt / 35g Full body: 50kt/ 50g[/indent][/quote] [quote name=Line Art][indent]Headshot: 50kt / 50g Bust: 100kt/ 100g Full body: 250kt / 250g[/indent][/quote] [quote name=Flat-Colored][indent]Headshot: 100kt / 100g Bust: 200kt / 200g Full body: 350kt / 350g[/indent][/quote] [quote name=Soft-Shaded][indent]Headshot: 150kt / 150g Bust: 300kt / 300g Full body: 500kt / 500g[/indent][/quote] [quote name=Cell-shaded][indent]Headshot: 200kt / 200g Bust: 400kt / 400g Full body: 600kt / 600g[/indent][/quote] [quote name=Painting](coming in the future)[/quote] [quote=Black-and-White]-take off 25% of the original cost for black and white pieces[/quote] [quote name=Extra-characters] + one half of original commission price *Three characters MAX per peice[/quote] [quote name=Detailed-Backgrounds]+one half the original price *Detail to a certain extent, these are not my speciality [/quote] [size=3]**Please try to remeber that 100g is about equal to one dollar thus my pricing ***Pricing is subject to change if I feel I'm not making enough for my effort[/size]
SheerCold’s Art Shop
I WILL draw:
Gijinkas
OC’s
Dragons*
For the most part any humanoid character
Cats/ other animals
Fanart
Couples
Some mechanics/armor
Light gore/blood

I will NOT draw:
Furries
NSFW
Fetish art

**I will attempt to draw FR dragons, but I don’t have experience with FR dragons specifically
***I do have experience drawing other dragons

*No need to ping im subscribed!

Rules:
  • I will fill slots and complete request in the order I receive payment.
  • Please pay in full or half and half! If something happens where I cannot complete the commission I will send all payment back.
  • I will try my best to let you know when I think I will be able to finish your commission, however I have a pretty busy schedule and may have to push it’s completion time back.
  • Please send payment through PMs!
  • Reference photos are appreciated and will help the process go faster (if you are able to supply them.
  • My bust is waist up
  • I do not accept USD at the moment but I hope to in the future
  • I put small images of completed commission on this shop, if you would like yours to be removed for some reason please ask!
  • I ask that my signature (my tumblr url) remain on all my drawings please! If you must remove it please notify me of how you will credit me otherwise!
  • When I previw your commission I will ping you to let you know it is on there/ who's commission it was. If you would not like to be pinged, simpley say so!
  • I may post your peice on my social media. If you would not like me to please say so in comments
  • My gem to treasure ratio is 1kt/1g which is higher than the trade rate atm because I want gems!(ie. if you go trade for gems at 1:850 you'll get more bang for your buck.)

Slots
1.) TheEpicRedGal, custom reference sheet (half paid) (on hold)
2.)FlamesEmbrace, flat colored bust (half paid)
3.) WallyPalmer, flat colored headshot (unpaid)

Waitlist

Pricing
Notice: I have recently changed pricing but that does not apply to people who have already requested commissions
Sketch wrote:
Headshot: 25kt/ 25g
Bust: 35kt / 35g
Full body: 50kt/ 50g

Line wrote:
Headshot: 50kt / 50g
Bust: 100kt/ 100g
Full body: 250kt / 250g

Flat-Colored wrote:
Headshot: 100kt / 100g
Bust: 200kt / 200g
Full body: 350kt / 350g

Soft-Shaded wrote:
Headshot: 150kt / 150g
Bust: 300kt / 300g
Full body: 500kt / 500g

Cell-shaded wrote:
Headshot: 200kt / 200g
Bust: 400kt / 400g
Full body: 600kt / 600g

Painting wrote:
(coming in the future)
Black-and-White wrote:
-take off 25% of the original cost for black and white pieces
Extra-characters wrote:
+ one half of original commission price
*Three characters MAX per peice
Detailed-Backgrounds wrote:
+one half the original price
*Detail to a certain extent, these are not my speciality

**Please try to remeber that 100g is about equal to one dollar thus my pricing
***Pricing is subject to change if I feel I'm not making enough for my effort
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
[size=7][u][b]Examples[/b][/u][/size] [b][size=5]Cell shaded/Full Body[/size][/b] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/5225905b20e59183dd2658049c929891/tumblr_oy8tfuOmCF1wuqiezo1_1280.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]Cell shaded/Headshot[/size][/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dde558abe4bfe7a69189589fa757fceb/tumblr_oy8tfuOmCF1wuqiezo2_1280.jpg[/img] [b][size=5]Flat Colors/Full Body[/size][/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3441bcc4f25f53e21d29c84c6e02a038/tumblr_ot7ypfDyU21wuqiezo1_540.png[/img] [b][size=5]Soft Shaded/Headshots[/size][/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d8122f9be2f4530bfdeba0b2dec192f5/tumblr_ovvoi6DaKU1vjl2oxo1_540.jpg[/img]
Examples

Cell shaded/Full Body
tumblr_oy8tfuOmCF1wuqiezo1_1280.jpg

Cell shaded/Headshot
tumblr_oy8tfuOmCF1wuqiezo2_1280.jpg

Flat Colors/Full Body
tumblr_ot7ypfDyU21wuqiezo1_540.png

Soft Shaded/Headshots
tumblr_ovvoi6DaKU1vjl2oxo1_540.jpg
[size=7]Bribe Items[/size] [size=6]Genes[/size] [item=tertiary gene: underbelly] [item=primary gene: cherub] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item= tertiary gene: contour] [item=secondary gene: safari] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=teritary gene: opal] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=primary gene: jaguar] [item=secondary gene: shimmer] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [size=6]Apperal[/size] [item=Silver Sylvan Collection] [item= Prismatic Bundle] [item= Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Silver Seraph Jewelry] [item=Truthy Pile of Metal][item=Sepia Rose Garden] [item=Frustrating Menagerie] [item=Doggy Daycare] [item=cloudy feathered wings] [item=cloudy feathered tail] [item=bone antlers] [item=ebony antlers] [item=dusty sage lantern] [item=will o' the ember] [item=valkyrie blade] Any other swords Silks/ Night sky silks Any wings or tail feathers [size=6]Other[/size] [item=eliminate] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=gilded decorative chest] <--I love these Old festival chests [size=6] UM skincents and accents!![/size] **Bee gene is #1 on this list
Bribe Items

Genes
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Contour Secondary Gene: Safari Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Apperal
Silver Sylvan Collection Prismatic Bundle Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Golden Seraph Jewelry Silver Seraph Jewelry Truthy Pile of Metal Sepia Rose Garden Frustrating Menagerie Doggy Daycare Cloudy Feathered Wings Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Dusty Sage Lantern Will o' the Ember Valkyrie Blade
Any other swords
Silks/ Night sky silks
Any wings or tail feathers

Other
Eliminate Tri-Color Scatterscroll Gilded Decorative Chest <--I love these
Old festival chests
UM skincents and accents!!
**Bee gene is #1 on this list
[Size=7]Order Form[/size] [quote name=Order-Form] [LIST] [*]Commision style/size: [*]Total Price: [*]Payment method(s): [*]Character(s) Commissioned: [*]Info: [*]Ref pics: [*]Comments/ Other info: [/LIST] [/quote]
Order Form
Order-Form wrote:
  • Commision style/size:
  • Total Price:
  • Payment method(s):
  • Character(s) Commissioned:
  • Info:
  • Ref pics:
  • Comments/ Other info:
[u][b][size=7]Completed Commisions[/size][/b][/u] @ScarredSilver Cell Shaded/Full Body [img]https://i.imgur.com/iZUHwau.jpg[/img] @Jurobii Flat Colored/Bust [img]https://i.imgur.com/m2QHBwk.jpg[/img] [u][b][size=7]Currently working on/ Progress:[/size][/b][/u] Custom reference sheet for TheEpicRedGal (work on hold) Tweeks for FlamesEmbrace
Completed Commisions

@ScarredSilver
Cell Shaded/Full Body
iZUHwau.jpg

@Jurobii
Flat Colored/Bust
m2QHBwk.jpg

Currently working on/ Progress:

Custom reference sheet for TheEpicRedGal (work on hold)
Tweeks for FlamesEmbrace
I'm opening slots as of now!
I'm opening slots as of now!
@sheercold
hello! you have lovely art :') would you be willing to draw a character based on description and references? :0
@sheercold
hello! you have lovely art :') would you be willing to draw a character based on description and references? :0
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
absolutely! Just fill out the order form and attach links to reference and fill in description! :)
Also thank you so much :,)
@jurobii
absolutely! Just fill out the order form and attach links to reference and fill in description! :)
Also thank you so much :,)
Bump!
Bump!
@sheercold
Commision style/size: flar coloured bust
Total Price: 200g
Payment method(s): gems !
Character(s) Commissioned: calypso
Info: there are little tidbits about her personality and stuff in her profile yeet !
Ref pics:
i don't have a human form designed for her yet so here i go :* there might be a butt ton of ref images and descriptions here omg i,m sorry

for her appearance she'd have a loosely tied up ponytail and two strands of fringe by the sides, like so: hair reference and she'd be slightly tan and have slight freckles and a really smiley smile (does that make sense?) :') her hair is the same colour as her ear fur in her deer form so yee !!

for her clothes she'd be wearing a pullover like this and shorts !! and probably a simple necklace with a sapphire stone on it (the design doesn,t matter so feel free to take artistic liberty with it!)

Comments/ Other info: none i think!
@sheercold
Commision style/size: flar coloured bust
Total Price: 200g
Payment method(s): gems !
Character(s) Commissioned: calypso
Info: there are little tidbits about her personality and stuff in her profile yeet !
Ref pics:
i don't have a human form designed for her yet so here i go :* there might be a butt ton of ref images and descriptions here omg i,m sorry

for her appearance she'd have a loosely tied up ponytail and two strands of fringe by the sides, like so: hair reference and she'd be slightly tan and have slight freckles and a really smiley smile (does that make sense?) :') her hair is the same colour as her ear fur in her deer form so yee !!

for her clothes she'd be wearing a pullover like this and shorts !! and probably a simple necklace with a sapphire stone on it (the design doesn,t matter so feel free to take artistic liberty with it!)

Comments/ Other info: none i think!
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3