Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ fc-art > Dragon/human & more!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73
hi, i changed my un from Farvel to liturgies, could you maybe change it on your pinglist please? thanks!
hi, i changed my un from Farvel to liturgies, could you maybe change it on your pinglist please? thanks!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@liturgies updated! Nice to know that you still want to be notified [emoji=heart size=1]
@liturgies updated! Nice to know that you still want to be notified
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!

Slots open
2 USD slots

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

I am not sure if PayPal is working well in my country still, but if someone sends me money it should be fine... Just so You ready if we have to check it out

See that all slots are taken? Do not get upset! I will likely open more USD slots after finishing current orders, as I need to sponsor my therapy

@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @Deramadus @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @CanisMajoris @Jeana @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Delotha @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl
@captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon

Slots open
2 USD slots

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

I am not sure if PayPal is working well in my country still, but if someone sends me money it should be fine... Just so You ready if we have to check it out

See that all slots are taken? Do not get upset! I will likely open more USD slots after finishing current orders, as I need to sponsor my therapy

@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @Deramadus @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @CanisMajoris @Jeana @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Delotha @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl
@captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma
Would like to claim a slot! Just need a few minutes to get to a computer.
@forcedcoma
Would like to claim a slot! Just need a few minutes to get to a computer.
fo11Vhp.png
[b]FR name:[/b] Naeryl [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54780442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/547805/54780442_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of work:[/b] Half silhouette [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Size:[/b] Whatever you work at is fine! [b]Expression/pose/character:[/b] Something confident or at ease. [b]Other wishes:[/b] Make it as angelic/eldritch horror as you want. [b]Background:[/b] White
FR name: Naeryl
Character: 54780442_350.png
Type of work: Half silhouette
Payment method: USD
Size: Whatever you work at is fine!
Expression/pose/character: Something confident or at ease.
Other wishes: Make it as angelic/eldritch horror as you want.
Background: White
fo11Vhp.png
FR name: StygianForm
Character: https://toyhou.se/3380348.-charles-lotte
Type of work: Half Body Silhouette
Size: Full size/large please! I can resize it if needed.
Expression/pose/character: Charles is usually refined and elegant, but he has a monstrous side too. He has the power to enter the dreams of others and create his own dreamscapes inside of them, trapping the dreamer in his own mechanisms.
Other wishes: I am doing a necromancer AU with him, if you want to paint him with his skull face paint (like in this picture ) that might look cool in the black and white silhouette! Also, to play in to your amazing style, if you want to give him a more monstrous appearance (with or without the skull paint, maybe some spider-like characteristics, extra limbs, fangs, etc) I'd love to see that, he often appears this way in dreams if he's trying to be terrifying/threatening.

Background: Transparent

Thanks so much, I love your work!!

Edit: I'll be away from my computer for most of the day, leaving soon, so I'll get back to you if you have any questions, later tonight!
FR name: StygianForm
Character: https://toyhou.se/3380348.-charles-lotte
Type of work: Half Body Silhouette
Size: Full size/large please! I can resize it if needed.
Expression/pose/character: Charles is usually refined and elegant, but he has a monstrous side too. He has the power to enter the dreams of others and create his own dreamscapes inside of them, trapping the dreamer in his own mechanisms.
Other wishes: I am doing a necromancer AU with him, if you want to paint him with his skull face paint (like in this picture ) that might look cool in the black and white silhouette! Also, to play in to your amazing style, if you want to give him a more monstrous appearance (with or without the skull paint, maybe some spider-like characteristics, extra limbs, fangs, etc) I'd love to see that, he often appears this way in dreams if he's trying to be terrifying/threatening.

Background: Transparent

Thanks so much, I love your work!!

Edit: I'll be away from my computer for most of the day, leaving soon, so I'll get back to you if you have any questions, later tonight!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Naeryl that would be 6 usd
@StygianForm that would be 6 usd too! What an interesting task

Send me message with your email so I can send an invoice, hope it works
@Naeryl that would be 6 usd
@StygianForm that would be 6 usd too! What an interesting task

Send me message with your email so I can send an invoice, hope it works
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
dang did I miss a slot?
dang did I miss a slot?
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt I will more likely open a few usd slots again right after finishing current ones, so you can check later or I might ping you
@BeingOfSalt I will more likely open a few usd slots again right after finishing current ones, so you can check later or I might ping you
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
no sweat! hopefully I can catch the next slots cx
no sweat! hopefully I can catch the next slots cx
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 72 73