Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Animated Pixels [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Tawnycatz if this one is hard i can choose other no problem!! I was thinking about 40 or 45kt .
@Tawnycatz if this one is hard i can choose other no problem!! I was thinking about 40 or 45kt .
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy

That works for me! I'll let you know if they prove difficult. Won't know until I try ;P
@AlphaJoy

That works for me! I'll let you know if they prove difficult. Won't know until I try ;P
@Tawnycatz thank you sweetie! I can send the payment later?
@Tawnycatz thank you sweetie! I can send the payment later?
@AlphaJoy

Sure, send it later if you want ^^ CR or PM is fine!
@AlphaJoy

Sure, send it later if you want ^^ CR or PM is fine!
Okie dokie!! @Tawnycatz :3
Okie dokie!! @Tawnycatz :3
@tawnycatz

Do you think you could do a simple conjoined skink? How much would that come out to?
@tawnycatz

Do you think you could do a simple conjoined skink? How much would that come out to?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718

I could probably do a simplified version, yeah! Not sure how much tbh. Treasure-wise.. maybe 20-30k? so like.. 20-30 gems I guess? Or a bunch of Baldwin's, or some apparel, or some food.... really prices are so loose lol
@LapisDragon17718

I could probably do a simplified version, yeah! Not sure how much tbh. Treasure-wise.. maybe 20-30k? so like.. 20-30 gems I guess? Or a bunch of Baldwin's, or some apparel, or some food.... really prices are so loose lol
@tawnycatz

Would you do a headshot/bust of a conjoined skink?
@tawnycatz

Would you do a headshot/bust of a conjoined skink?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LaisDragon17718

Yeah! It'll be cheaper than the previously mentioned price too since it's just a lil headshot :>
@LaisDragon17718

Yeah! It'll be cheaper than the previously mentioned price too since it's just a lil headshot :>
@/HeckerDoodle @/LapisDragon17718 @/Mareanie @/BrownOwl If you haven't, you should save these onto your computer and/or upload them to imgur! I don't want you guys to lose your stuff if I clear out my art on DA. I'd usually use imgur but it's been fussy with me lately. And for BrownOwl! Your scythes are finished. One with a little BG and one without; I wasn't sure what you would prefer. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4a86/f/2017/364/0/f/scythe___bg_by_tawnycatz-dbybiev.gif[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c80/f/2017/364/3/8/scythe___no_bg_by_tawnycatz-dbybieu.gif[/img]
@/HeckerDoodle @/LapisDragon17718 @/Mareanie @/BrownOwl

If you haven't, you should save these onto your computer and/or upload them to imgur! I don't want you guys to lose your stuff if I clear out my art on DA. I'd usually use imgur but it's been fussy with me lately.

And for BrownOwl! Your scythes are finished. One with a little BG and one without; I wasn't sure what you would prefer.

scythe___bg_by_tawnycatz-dbybiev.gifscythe___no_bg_by_tawnycatz-dbybieu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11