Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | D&D Randomizer!-Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Elsu I've got the first half of your order done! Still working on the second part

I was wondering if you still wanted me to design an outfit for him? It seems as though he has one at the moment...
@Elsu I've got the first half of your order done! Still working on the second part

I was wondering if you still wanted me to design an outfit for him? It seems as though he has one at the moment...
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
I noticed this link in your sig and was very intrigued! I think I'll grab one for one of my dergs :D [b]Option Choice:[/b] Completely random [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42709140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427092/42709140_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bonus Info about Dragon:[/b] There's a full set of lore in her bio :) [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Outfit(yes or no):[/b] I'd love to get an outfit for her, but I'd ask that you keep these things as a part of the outfit: [item=white wooly coat][item=forest green arm wraps][item=emerald aviator gloves] and maybe her helmet, too? You can do as many slots as you want, since I'll probably invest in extra apparel slots somewhere down the line! [b]Personality, Bonds, Ideals, Etc (yes or no):[/b] Yes please! [b]Banner(If Yes, what kind?):[/b] I'd love to buy a banner of the same dragon, please! Lineless would be preferred, and I'll pay for this part in gems :) Thank you!
I noticed this link in your sig and was very intrigued! I think I'll grab one for one of my dergs :D

Option Choice: Completely random
Dragon Image:

42709140_350.png

Bonus Info about Dragon: There's a full set of lore in her bio :)
Payment Type: Treasure
Outfit(yes or no): I'd love to get an outfit for her, but I'd ask that you keep these things as a part of the outfit:

White Wooly Coat Forest Green Arm Wraps Emerald Aviator Gloves

and maybe her helmet, too?

You can do as many slots as you want, since I'll probably invest in extra apparel slots somewhere down the line!
Personality, Bonds, Ideals, Etc (yes or no): Yes please!
Banner(If Yes, what kind?): I'd love to buy a banner of the same dragon, please! Lineless would be preferred, and I'll pay for this part in gems :)

Thank you!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Moshipuppy
Ummm come to think of it I think I'm good on the outfit, so you can nix that part of it! Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing what you got. :D
@Moshipuppy
Ummm come to think of it I think I'm good on the outfit, so you can nix that part of it! Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing what you got. :D
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@TheAwesoMew

Adding to the list!
@TheAwesoMew

Adding to the list!
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
^
^
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy

peck these are awesome! could you put me on the pinglist?
@Moshipuppy

peck these are awesome! could you put me on the pinglist?
eeac86f8a75683a30b61234178ecfb40-ezgif.com-resize.gif
eq6zQ9M.png
tqGkHih.png
kcbWnDp.png
LGvol4P.png
tw5SNNe.png
@Moonbli

Sorry, these are closed indefinitely. I don’t know if I’ll be opening the shop back up.
@Moonbli

Sorry, these are closed indefinitely. I don’t know if I’ll be opening the shop back up.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16