Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rats' bangin headshots [wait list open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@howlingwendigo aw man I just opened all my strange chests! Thanks for pinging me though (Ill come back when I jave more hehe)
@howlingwendigo aw man I just opened all my strange chests! Thanks for pinging me though (Ill come back when I jave more hehe)
Ar3AeBGm.png
@mrattus

Hello! Can I get a bust for my oc, please? I'll trade it with 3 Strange chest!
@mrattus

Hello! Can I get a bust for my oc, please? I'll trade it with 3 Strange chest!
iCQngUZ.png
@mrattus could I get a 3 strange chest slot for this girl? :D
https://toyhou.se/1500122.maria-dnd-
@mrattus could I get a 3 strange chest slot for this girl? :D
https://toyhou.se/1500122.maria-dnd-
0BzehVy.png
@mrattus

Id love to buy from you if at all possible?!~ ^0^
@mrattus

Id love to buy from you if at all possible?!~ ^0^
Gq8macY.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVmPjTmZ.png
@mrattus

you're probably full by now given all the posts above me, but please ping me when you have open slots! n__n
@mrattus

you're probably full by now given all the posts above me, but please ping me when you have open slots! n__n
6fhs9W3.png
Mark for when you have open slots! I really like your art :)
Mark for when you have open slots! I really like your art :)
@mrattus I'd love a sketch of this girl! She's a witty gossiping oracle/mystic/fortune teller so a sly/sassy expression would be great if that makes any sense. Although if you're too full rn I understand and I'd love a ping when you're available.

Oh and idk if I need to specify this but I'd like a gijinka of her. Sorry it's my first time ordering art on fr >.<
@mrattus I'd love a sketch of this girl! She's a witty gossiping oracle/mystic/fortune teller so a sly/sassy expression would be great if that makes any sense. Although if you're too full rn I understand and I'd love a ping when you're available.

Oh and idk if I need to specify this but I'd like a gijinka of her. Sorry it's my first time ordering art on fr >.<
61piwct.gif
@mrattus do you design gijinkas, or only work off a reference?
@mrattus do you design gijinkas, or only work off a reference?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@mrattus
Your art is really lovely! I've got 2 Strange chests I can send your way for some art of my grumpy desert hermit: Ref, Headshot. If you're full, let me know when you have slots open!
@mrattus
Your art is really lovely! I've got 2 Strange chests I can send your way for some art of my grumpy desert hermit: Ref, Headshot. If you're full, let me know when you have slots open!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@leyline added to a slot, 3 strange chests for that bad boy, i'll ping ya when its done \o/
@HowlingWendigo added to a slot, i sure would! what two familiars are u offering?
@Rochambeau added to a slot, u sure can!! how many chests are you offering?
@SucenaZQ added to a slot! ill ping you when im done 8)
@tybaltcatulet added to a slot, sounds good mang!

@Suseonhwa no worries my dude, i'll also take NotN chest drops if youd rather that

@Kaiiso @hungry (i love ur username by the way) @TheEpicRedGal @KatofCheshire @Malreau
added yall to the pinglist, i'll give you a shout in order as the slots open back up!

@Zygon i can do either!
@leyline added to a slot, 3 strange chests for that bad boy, i'll ping ya when its done \o/
@HowlingWendigo added to a slot, i sure would! what two familiars are u offering?
@Rochambeau added to a slot, u sure can!! how many chests are you offering?
@SucenaZQ added to a slot! ill ping you when im done 8)
@tybaltcatulet added to a slot, sounds good mang!

@Suseonhwa no worries my dude, i'll also take NotN chest drops if youd rather that

@Kaiiso @hungry (i love ur username by the way) @TheEpicRedGal @KatofCheshire @Malreau
added yall to the pinglist, i'll give you a shout in order as the slots open back up!

@Zygon i can do either!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7