Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Ross' art Tent]
1 2 3 4
@Tentapen Do you have a pinglist at all for when you reopen again? :3
@Tentapen Do you have a pinglist at all for when you reopen again? :3
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio I'm still open! But I am working on a pinglist / self editing pinglist!
@Curio I'm still open! But I am working on a pinglist / self editing pinglist!
Am now closed till I can finish the orders I have. Add yourself to the pinglist to be alerted when I open back up!
Am now closed till I can finish the orders I have. Add yourself to the pinglist to be alerted when I open back up!
Reminder that pinglist is open!!

Commissions themselves should be open soon as well <3
Reminder that pinglist is open!!

Commissions themselves should be open soon as well <3
Please !!! commish this person !! They're so kind and sweet and were amazing to work with. They finished in a timely manner, and all the art was beyond fantastic <3
Please !!! commish this person !! They're so kind and sweet and were amazing to work with. They finished in a timely manner, and all the art was beyond fantastic <3
sdSRvlV.png
A friendly reminder that this shop is open!!! Papa is running low on the dragon cash!
A friendly reminder that this shop is open!!! Papa is running low on the dragon cash!
Bump for Shop edits!!
Bump for Shop edits!!
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=43870&did=30731846
Pose: anything you get a feel for from looking at her!
Fullbody or headshot, Also what your order is ((Sketchy, clean etc.)): fullbody flat
Apparel Yes
Accent Yes
((Optional)): my favorite flowers are wolfsbane ;o; when they're vibrant and REALLY bright purple, i love the whole deal!
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=43870&did=30731846
Pose: anything you get a feel for from looking at her!
Fullbody or headshot, Also what your order is ((Sketchy, clean etc.)): fullbody flat
Apparel Yes
Accent Yes
((Optional)): my favorite flowers are wolfsbane ;o; when they're vibrant and REALLY bright purple, i love the whole deal!
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
@Tentapen

Dragon: OC: (If that's okay!) Click here
Pose: N/A (You can come up with it!)
Fullbody or headshot, Also what your order is ((Sketchy, clean etc.)): Shaded fullbody
Apparel & accent: N/A
((Optional)): I love bluebells! Also, some notes; be sure to give her whiskers (people tend to miss that), and she has earrings on both ears!
@Tentapen

Dragon: OC: (If that's okay!) Click here
Pose: N/A (You can come up with it!)
Fullbody or headshot, Also what your order is ((Sketchy, clean etc.)): Shaded fullbody
Apparel & accent: N/A
((Optional)): I love bluebells! Also, some notes; be sure to give her whiskers (people tend to miss that), and she has earrings on both ears!
@Wynand @BlueMouse Pinging to let you know you've been added to the list, please PM me for payment details! <3
@Wynand @BlueMouse Pinging to let you know you've been added to the list, please PM me for payment details! <3
1 2 3 4