Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Ross' art Tent]
1 2 3 4
@Tentapen

Heya! I love your linework! It's so smooth! :O I have some Noc eggs, if you're still wanting one for a piece of art! Are you comfortable with drawing humans? :>
@Tentapen

Heya! I love your linework! It's so smooth! :O I have some Noc eggs, if you're still wanting one for a piece of art! Are you comfortable with drawing humans? :>
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Tentapen, looking to bribe you into a big order, but could I see your human examples first? It'll help me decide on what I'd like :)

EDIT: By big, I mean big as in, multiple pieces, as why am bribing, I'd need these done before or during Christmas, so I'm willing to throw in extra for a quicker finished product ;)
@Tentapen, looking to bribe you into a big order, but could I see your human examples first? It'll help me decide on what I'd like :)

EDIT: By big, I mean big as in, multiple pieces, as why am bribing, I'd need these done before or during Christmas, so I'm willing to throw in extra for a quicker finished product ;)
sdSRvlV.png
@Pusillanimous @Anubis Hi!! Thanks so much!! And I'm not 100% comfortable with humans, but Here's an example of when I do draw them!! ((Also thank you for the linework comment, and yes i still take noc eggs!!)) Pm me if you're still interested!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391352390944817153/392469115366801408/cfddd.png[/img]
@Pusillanimous @Anubis Hi!! Thanks so much!! And I'm not 100% comfortable with humans, but Here's an example of when I do draw them!! ((Also thank you for the linework comment, and yes i still take noc eggs!!)) Pm me if you're still interested!! cfddd.png
bumpy
bumpy
@Tentapen
your art is beautiful ;o; could i get a full coloured piece of kae here, with her team magma hood? i have a noc egg i can pay you with !!

or if you prefer to draw something fiercer and not so cutesy, i have other pokemon charas too !
@Tentapen
your art is beautiful ;o; could i get a full coloured piece of kae here, with her team magma hood? i have a noc egg i can pay you with !!

or if you prefer to draw something fiercer and not so cutesy, i have other pokemon charas too !
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii sure thing! pm me please!!
@jurobii sure thing! pm me please!!
kabumpy
kabumpy
@mooseymoose The link seems to be broken ;;0;; but I'd be glad to! Pm me?
@mooseymoose The link seems to be broken ;;0;; but I'd be glad to! Pm me?
@Tentapen hi!! Are you still open? If so, I'd love to offer a box egg for a full body!
@Tentapen hi!! Are you still open? If so, I'd love to offer a box egg for a full body!
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@HowlingWendigo Ahh well I was gonna close that option buuuuuut one last one won't hurt!! Pm me for further details please!!
@HowlingWendigo Ahh well I was gonna close that option buuuuuut one last one won't hurt!! Pm me for further details please!!
1 2 3 4