Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE ART] Star Crafters
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Pyromaniacal That's 90 levels right? I just want to make sure.

edit: I've sent you 90 levels at this time until told otherwise
@Pyromaniacal That's 90 levels right? I just want to make sure.

edit: I've sent you 90 levels at this time until told otherwise
b63KsDf.png
@turquai Just pm info to me for both orders. I'll add you to the lists! c:

@wachuma Let's stick to one slot for now, so I can get through some of these orders. Then when I've caught up a bit, I'll add you back in, if that's okay? c:

@achiem I'll add you! Just pm details for the order! c:
@turquai Just pm info to me for both orders. I'll add you to the lists! c:

@wachuma Let's stick to one slot for now, so I can get through some of these orders. Then when I've caught up a bit, I'll add you back in, if that's okay? c:

@achiem I'll add you! Just pm details for the order! c:
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth I'd like a slot for a painting! I think of lineless, but that's depends on what you think would work best.

before I send you any details how could you feel about paitning a pearlcatcher with 3 pairs of hands?
@razrroth I'd like a slot for a painting! I think of lineless, but that's depends on what you think would work best.

before I send you any details how could you feel about paitning a pearlcatcher with 3 pairs of hands?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@PrinceEridan moooooonwillloooow :3. Yes, still 80! Artist's choice generally mean something gets recolored thematically. There's always tuning. No problem :)

@CronusSlampora got 'em, processing them now. You're down as paid :)
@PrinceEridan moooooonwillloooow :3. Yes, still 80! Artist's choice generally mean something gets recolored thematically. There's always tuning. No problem :)

@CronusSlampora got 'em, processing them now. You're down as paid :)
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal Thank you kindly, and for your patience with me.
@Pyromaniacal Thank you kindly, and for your patience with me.
b63KsDf.png
@Pyromaniacal Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier - I meant to claim a spot! :)
@Pyromaniacal Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier - I meant to claim a spot! :)
@catslash gotcha. Spot claimed. that's 5/10. My little fae artists are going to have a busy Monday.
@catslash gotcha. Spot claimed. that's 5/10. My little fae artists are going to have a busy Monday.
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal *slides into the thread in a T-pose* Howdy. I would really like to order one of these from you. [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Active Volcano Warbeast Tusks (preferably the runed ones or bleached white) Red Maple - Autumn, Red Burnserpent - (Curled in tree. Could it be a black and white morph? If not, that's fine, too) [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Yes. Glowing Magma. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I'm going the way of my buddies up there of wanting a dual-flight bonsai. I would like it themed around Plague and Fire if that's possible. THE BONES & bits of flow would be nice. Like my reds and fiery colors mixed with black. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (include full size image + link to profile) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23318713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233188/23318713_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy maybe? That's 90 levels, right?
@Pyromaniacal

*slides into the thread in a T-pose*
Howdy. I would really like to order one of these from you.

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests:
Active Volcano
Warbeast Tusks (preferably the runed ones or bleached white)
Red Maple - Autumn, Red
Burnserpent - (Curled in tree. Could it be a black and white morph? If not, that's fine, too)

Animation? If Yes, which?: Yes. Glowing Magma.
Theme Directions: I'm going the way of my buddies up there of wanting a dual-flight bonsai. I would like it themed around Plague and Fire if that's possible. THE BONES & bits of flow would be nice. Like my reds and fiery colors mixed with black.

Dragon Image: (include full size image + link to profile)

23318713_350.png

This guy maybe?

That's 90 levels, right?
1fuel4v.pngRymkGnw.pngS1wqziE.gif
@Pyromaniacal [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] pot set planter, trident maple summer variety & windblown, hanging bat [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] no [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Mostly just looking for the feeling of a warm summer night or day, wind blowing the leaves and the bat catching a little nap. Warmer green instead of pale and I'd prefer a brown bat if it looks best! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7608501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76086/7608501_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal

Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: pot set planter, trident maple summer variety & windblown, hanging bat
Animation? If Yes, which?: no
Theme Directions: Mostly just looking for the feeling of a warm summer night or day, wind blowing the leaves and the bat catching a little nap. Warmer green instead of pale and I'd prefer a brown bat if it looks best!
Dragon Image:
7608501_350.png
IVSeuxF.pngL4Wg1fm.pngxLorxzE.pngem4LXTS.pngwv5zgsP.pngBdk0Rh0.pngYragk97.pngLnCHIsH.pnglrX3tHW.pngwM22V2k.pngQ5FjT3A.gif
@carcinoGenesis you got it!

@bookwormally I have just the thing :). That's 65 lvls

Thank you for ordering!
@carcinoGenesis you got it!

@bookwormally I have just the thing :). That's 65 lvls

Thank you for ordering!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13