Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE ART] Star Crafters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Pyromaniacal

Oh, can I reserve a slot if we can order alerady? :D
@Pyromaniacal

Oh, can I reserve a slot if we can order alerady? :D
@Keyina you're the top slot!
@Keyina you're the top slot!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal Thank you! And sorry for keeping you waiting, I was deciding on what I want, everything is so pretty ahhh. Sorry for the ping, I deleted the post to edit it. If I did something wrong please let me know so I can fix it! I would like 200px wide, 4 specific items with Animation. 80 + 10 Levels = 90 levels total, if I am not wrong. [b]Image width:[/b] I would like the biggest size, and that's 200px I suppose. [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I would like to have Gecko included, that would be Cave Gecko. It's just too cute. I would like Crimson King Maple in Summer edition, but if it's not animated (I got a little lost there) then I would like Starwood Birch for the tree. And I would like double Black Columns. I think that's all. [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Yes! I would like Windblown. c: [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Uh, I am not sure about this one, I hope you don't mind if I let you decide? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] This is a scry: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y1Uua6q.png[/img] This is his profile atm: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37257165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372572/37257165_350.png[/img] [/url] I gave you a scry since he's not gened/breed changed yet. He is going to be Hunter/Hunter/Plum Savannah/Bee/Stained Wildclaw with Wind eyes. c: Thank you!
@Pyromaniacal

Thank you! And sorry for keeping you waiting, I was deciding on what I want, everything is so pretty ahhh. Sorry for the ping, I deleted the post to edit it. If I did something wrong please let me know so I can fix it!

I would like 200px wide, 4 specific items with Animation.

80 + 10 Levels = 90 levels total, if I am not wrong.

Image width: I would like the biggest size, and that's 200px I suppose.
Specific Item requests: I would like to have Gecko included, that would be Cave Gecko. It's just too cute. I would like Crimson King Maple in Summer edition, but if it's not animated (I got a little lost there) then I would like Starwood Birch for the tree. And I would like double Black Columns. I think that's all.
Animation? If Yes, which?: Yes! I would like Windblown. c:
Theme Directions: Uh, I am not sure about this one, I hope you don't mind if I let you decide?
Dragon Image:

This is a scry:
Y1Uua6q.png

This is his profile atm:

37257165_350.png

I gave you a scry since he's not gened/breed changed yet. He is going to be Hunter/Hunter/Plum Savannah/Bee/Stained Wildclaw with Wind eyes. c:

Thank you!
@Keyina the summer can also have windblown, yes :). Thanks for your order!
@Keyina the summer can also have windblown, yes :). Thanks for your order!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal I'd love to place an order! [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] If snow coating or roses of some sort could be worked in, that would be cool, but I trust in whatever you come up with, honestly :) [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] Yes, please! Falling leaves or snow are both okay, I'll leave it to your discretion which. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] She's got a short line in her bio if that helps, otherwise I don't really have much. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (include full size image + link to profile) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36364459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363645/36364459_350.png[/img] [/url] And her planned outfit (although a long way off): [outfit=246398]
@Pyromaniacal I'd love to place an order!

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: If snow coating or roses of some sort could be worked in, that would be cool, but I trust in whatever you come up with, honestly :)
Animation? If Yes, which?: Yes, please! Falling leaves or snow are both okay, I'll leave it to your discretion which.
Theme Directions: She's got a short line in her bio if that helps, otherwise I don't really have much.
Dragon Image: (include full size image + link to profile)

36364459_350.png

And her planned outfit (although a long way off):
rose quest
And to confirm: 200px + animation comes to a total of 90 levels? Oops forgot to put that in.
And to confirm: 200px + animation comes to a total of 90 levels? Oops forgot to put that in.
So many pings! And yes, there's lots of slots open, I just left it at three so it'd look nice~
Sorry for the long post here! ;u;

@simfeetunder - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Added! Just message me with details. c:

@hinumi - 1 each adopt
Message me with details! :D

@Frostwynd - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Just lemme know details! c:

@afazeria - Norm slot (150kt/40~80lvl)
Like the snuggley preview? 40 lvl. c:

@maltshakes - Norm slot (150kt)
Msg me with details and we'll work on it! c:

@widmo - ??? slot
There's still spots open! Just lemme know if you're looking for adopts or normal slots, and then give me details! :D

@lehlora - 3 adopts (skydancers)
I can do all those, and the apparel pieces are fine. c:

@keyina - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Lots of slots. Just lemme know details!

@Cerys - Norm slot
Yup! Always slots open. Pm me details! c:

@killjoy2170 - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Pm me details when ready! c:

@crateshya - ??? slot
Open now! Lemme know details! :D

@Lunila - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
I'm just as surprised as you at all the pings I got today! But, I have lots of slots open, so just hit me up with details! c:
So many pings! And yes, there's lots of slots open, I just left it at three so it'd look nice~
Sorry for the long post here! ;u;

@simfeetunder - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Added! Just message me with details. c:

@hinumi - 1 each adopt
Message me with details! :D

@Frostwynd - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Just lemme know details! c:

@afazeria - Norm slot (150kt/40~80lvl)
Like the snuggley preview? 40 lvl. c:

@maltshakes - Norm slot (150kt)
Msg me with details and we'll work on it! c:

@widmo - ??? slot
There's still spots open! Just lemme know if you're looking for adopts or normal slots, and then give me details! :D

@lehlora - 3 adopts (skydancers)
I can do all those, and the apparel pieces are fine. c:

@keyina - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Lots of slots. Just lemme know details!

@Cerys - Norm slot
Yup! Always slots open. Pm me details! c:

@killjoy2170 - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
Yup! Pm me details when ready! c:

@crateshya - ??? slot
Open now! Lemme know details! :D

@Lunila - Norm slot (150kt/40-80lvl)
I'm just as surprised as you at all the pings I got today! But, I have lots of slots open, so just hit me up with details! c:
1aEvf03.png
@catslash correct!
@catslash correct!
@razrroth

Oh!! I want to order then! Are you okay if I PM the order details to you? Since there are still things going with that dragon and I don't want to put details on forums. c:
@razrroth

Oh!! I want to order then! Are you okay if I PM the order details to you? Since there are still things going with that dragon and I don't want to put details on forums. c:
@keyina
Yup! Pm away~ :D
@keyina
Yup! Pm away~ :D
1aEvf03.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13