Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE ART] Star Crafters
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Temreki
Order confirmed! :D
@Temreki
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png

@simfeetunder
@frostwynd
@afazeria
@maltshakes
@keyina
@cerys
@killjoy2170
@lunila
@widmo
@wachuma
@achiem
@turquai
@crateshya
@starrlight
@tinnaminor
@hinumi
@turquai
@CelestialPrime
@Niharike
Sorry for the mass pings guys. I just wanted to do a mass update for everyone in one go!
I am running off to do Christmas with my family tonight. Unfortunately, I work 7am-5pm both Christmas Eve and Christmas, so progress will be minimal until after work both of those days. I do, however, have Tues/Thur/Fri off, so I'll have plenty of drawing time! c:

Business-wise:
A lot of you have already paid, and thus I've got most of the big sketches done (some I haven't sent yet because they're from my sketchbook, and I'm digitally touching them up before sending, so they're easier to understand).

If any of you haven't paid, go ahead and send asap if it's levels you're paying with (pwyw, 40~80lvl base for the detailed pics), and I'll get your sketches/adopts done when I get home tonight! Otherwise, just wait for me to send you a sketch, and pay in treasure/gems then. Also, if any of these are meant to be xmas gifts to someone, tell me so I can get them churned out a bit faster! c:

Thank you all for your patience! I will make it worth the wait! I hope everyone has a good weekend and holiday in the mean time! :D

@simfeetunder
@frostwynd
@afazeria
@maltshakes
@keyina
@cerys
@killjoy2170
@lunila
@widmo
@wachuma
@achiem
@turquai
@crateshya
@starrlight
@tinnaminor
@hinumi
@turquai
@CelestialPrime
@Niharike
Sorry for the mass pings guys. I just wanted to do a mass update for everyone in one go!
I am running off to do Christmas with my family tonight. Unfortunately, I work 7am-5pm both Christmas Eve and Christmas, so progress will be minimal until after work both of those days. I do, however, have Tues/Thur/Fri off, so I'll have plenty of drawing time! c:

Business-wise:
A lot of you have already paid, and thus I've got most of the big sketches done (some I haven't sent yet because they're from my sketchbook, and I'm digitally touching them up before sending, so they're easier to understand).

If any of you haven't paid, go ahead and send asap if it's levels you're paying with (pwyw, 40~80lvl base for the detailed pics), and I'll get your sketches/adopts done when I get home tonight! Otherwise, just wait for me to send you a sketch, and pay in treasure/gems then. Also, if any of these are meant to be xmas gifts to someone, tell me so I can get them churned out a bit faster! c:

Thank you all for your patience! I will make it worth the wait! I hope everyone has a good weekend and holiday in the mean time! :D
1aEvf03.png
@razrroth Hi! I'm sending you 81lvl total! ^^ Happy holiday for you too :))
@razrroth Hi! I'm sending you 81lvl total! ^^ Happy holiday for you too :))
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
@Drytil
Flight: Fire
Primary: Storm
Secondary: Royal
Tertiary: Denim
Gradients: y Default
Payment: treasure

Flight: Plague
Primary: Black
Secondary: Obsidian
Tertiary: SPring
Gradients: y black Primary

Flight: Lightning
Primary: Red
Secondary: Red
Tertiary: Crimson
Gradients: y red primary/secondary

Flight: Ice
Primary: Royal
Tertiary: Maize

Primary: Crimson
Secondary: Gold
Tertiary: Coal
@Drytil
Primary: Storm
Tertiary: Denim

Flight: Plague
Primary: Black
Secondary: Obsidian
Tertiary: SPring
Gradients: y black Primary

Flight: Lightning
Primary: Red
Secondary: Red
Tertiary: Crimson
Gradients: y red primary/secondary

Flight: Ice
Primary: Royal
Tertiary: Maize

Primary: Crimson
Secondary: Gold
Tertiary: Coal
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@razrroth ah it sucks you have to work on Christmas ;;

Like I said before I'm in no rush, I'll pay you with g/t when the time comes.

Thanks for the update and have a wonderful holiday!

@razrroth ah it sucks you have to work on Christmas ;;

Like I said before I'm in no rush, I'll pay you with g/t when the time comes.

Thanks for the update and have a wonderful holiday!

1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@razrroth
my order is a christmas gift so it would be wonderful if at least the coatl can be done for the 24/25th ^^

the other 2 can wait a little bit longer but if, at least the skydancer, can be done before january 6th that would be fantastic!
@razrroth
my order is a christmas gift so it would be wonderful if at least the coatl can be done for the 24/25th ^^

the other 2 can wait a little bit longer but if, at least the skydancer, can be done before january 6th that would be fantastic!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Niharike
@Niharike
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Scorporius Here you go, enjoy :D [img]https://s20.postimg.org/6km0m25ml/gdi.png[/img]
@Scorporius

Here you go, enjoy :D

gdi.png
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13