Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shara's Headshot Boutique {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5
@Shara For sure! :D I can order my derg then XD Payment method: Gems Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23124662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231247/23124662_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression/Mood: Something wild but gorgeous...? idk X3 Clothing: [item=Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece][item=Teardrop Pearl Choker] please, and if possible [item=Calico Cat] as well! Accent/Skin: Accent name is [b]Accent: Belle madame[/b], preview is here [skin=20780] Custom: Yes please, include those apparels and accent I mentioned above. If you hae any questions, please feel free to ask me :D (And I'd love to stay on your ping list please? I probably will order more from you if I can get more slots XD)
@Shara For sure! :D I can order my derg then XD

Payment method: Gems
Dragon:

23124662_350.png

Expression/Mood: Something wild but gorgeous...? idk X3
Clothing: Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Teardrop Pearl Choker please, and if possible Calico Cat as well!
Accent/Skin: Accent name is Accent: Belle madame, preview is here

Custom: Yes please, include those apparels and accent I mentioned above. If you hae any questions, please feel free to ask me :D

(And I'd love to stay on your ping list please? I probably will order more from you if I can get more slots XD)
@hayum Alrighty, that'll be 90 gems then, I'll get to work on it as soon as I get the payment^^ And sure thing, I'll put you back on the pinglist^^
@hayum Alrighty, that'll be 90 gems then, I'll get to work on it as soon as I get the payment^^ And sure thing, I'll put you back on the pinglist^^
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Windshear @hayum

I am so sorry it's taking so long, things are crazy irl right now, but I am working on your pieces! Please be patient with me, I'm sorry...
@Windshear @hayum

I am so sorry it's taking so long, things are crazy irl right now, but I am working on your pieces! Please be patient with me, I'm sorry...
No worry, irl comes always first. Take your time and happy holidays!
No worry, irl comes always first. Take your time and happy holidays!
@Windshear @hayum

Your dragons are in the Pick Up area, I am so sorry for the long wait! I hope I did them justice and that you like them^^ I hope you have a happy holiday!
@Windshear @hayum

Your dragons are in the Pick Up area, I am so sorry for the long wait! I hope I did them justice and that you like them^^ I hope you have a happy holiday!
@Shara Ahh she looks good! Thank you, and happy holiday to you too! <3
@Shara Ahh she looks good! Thank you, and happy holiday to you too! <3
@Shara

I love it! Thank you! No worries about the wait, I understand.
@Shara

I love it! Thank you! No worries about the wait, I understand.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear @hayum

I'm so glad you both like them! Thank you for being so understanding^^
@Windshear @hayum

I'm so glad you both like them! Thank you for being so understanding^^
@Mozzy

Do you still want me to do your dragons headshot? If so, its 90 gems. Just reminding you, since you put in an order a while ago and I haven't heard from you since.
@Mozzy

Do you still want me to do your dragons headshot? If so, its 90 gems. Just reminding you, since you put in an order a while ago and I haven't heard from you since.
@Shara Payment method: treasure Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29436536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294366/29436536_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression/Mood: Sinister, Mysterious, Irritable Clothing: Enchanter's Hat, Enchanter's Cloak (however much of it will fit in a bust), black cat (on the hat looking cute) Accent/Skin: No Custom: Her breath is always visible like icy mist, so I'd love if you could include that! I'd also like it to be transparent, if possible.
@Shara
Payment method: treasure
Dragon:
29436536_350.png

Expression/Mood: Sinister, Mysterious, Irritable
Clothing: Enchanter's Hat, Enchanter's Cloak (however much of it will fit in a bust), black cat (on the hat looking cute)
Accent/Skin: No
Custom: Her breath is always visible like icy mist, so I'd love if you could include that! I'd also like it to be transparent, if possible.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
1 2 3 4 5