Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
bump
bump
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
BUMP
BUMP
@SecretiveWolfe

Hello hello! :D

Art type: Waist-up sketch + flat color (+1 added char)
Payment: 1050gems
Reference: Amber & Ashlynn (Amber to the left, Ash to the right)
Additional info: They're cousins but basically polar opposites of each other; Amber is the very sweet and goodie two-shoes gal, and Ashlynn is the gruff and typical bad girl who doesn't listen to the law.

I was also hoping you could put Amber in the outfit she usually wears as a werewolf? And perhaps get all of Ashlynn's piercings from her werehyena form if possible too? (both ears have the same piercings too btw)

Am willing to pay a bit extra if it's a hassle to do that <3
@SecretiveWolfe

Hello hello! :D

Art type: Waist-up sketch + flat color (+1 added char)
Payment: 1050gems
Reference: Amber & Ashlynn (Amber to the left, Ash to the right)
Additional info: They're cousins but basically polar opposites of each other; Amber is the very sweet and goodie two-shoes gal, and Ashlynn is the gruff and typical bad girl who doesn't listen to the law.

I was also hoping you could put Amber in the outfit she usually wears as a werewolf? And perhaps get all of Ashlynn's piercings from her werehyena form if possible too? (both ears have the same piercings too btw)

Am willing to pay a bit extra if it's a hassle to do that <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon Can do! I'll message you with details!
@Huolon Can do! I'll message you with details!
^
^
@SecretiveWolfe Art type: Headshot sketch with flat colors Payment: Gems! Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3d0pMFm.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44685818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446859/44685818_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional info: She's a spymaster - very serious, mysterious, and quiet. So I would prefer a stoic expression with darker colors.
@SecretiveWolfe

Art type: Headshot sketch with flat colors

Payment: Gems!

Reference: 3d0pMFm.png

44685818_350.png

Additional info: She's a spymaster - very serious, mysterious, and quiet. So I would prefer a stoic expression with darker colors.

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
@PaperWitch alrighty! did you want her drawn as a human or dragon? and would you prefer to send half or all payment now?
@PaperWitch alrighty! did you want her drawn as a human or dragon? and would you prefer to send half or all payment now?
@SecretiveWolfe

Human, but using her dragon color scheme! Like maybe a black to orange gradient on her hair? And I will be paying in full now. :)

Oh shoot... I am so sorry. I just checked my vault and I need to cancel my order. I thought I had enough but I don’t. I’m really sorry! I’ll be back when I have the gems.
@SecretiveWolfe

Human, but using her dragon color scheme! Like maybe a black to orange gradient on her hair? And I will be paying in full now. :)

Oh shoot... I am so sorry. I just checked my vault and I need to cancel my order. I thought I had enough but I don’t. I’m really sorry! I’ll be back when I have the gems.

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
@PaperWitch thats fine! i look forward to drawing your gal one day!
@PaperWitch thats fine! i look forward to drawing your gal one day!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27