Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Walfe's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@SecretiveWolfe
oh my gosh yes i have to get in on this gorgeous art

Art type: sketch + flats (do we specify how much of the oc? if so, full-body please)
Payment: 7 usd (?)
Reference: i apologize for only having one ref xvx it's my friend's pirate oc and they used a dollmaker to create him
Additional info: the style of the ref is probably misleading but the character is around 19-20

(apologies, i'm kind of new to this commissioning thing)
@SecretiveWolfe
oh my gosh yes i have to get in on this gorgeous art

Art type: sketch + flats (do we specify how much of the oc? if so, full-body please)
Payment: 7 usd (?)
Reference: i apologize for only having one ref xvx it's my friend's pirate oc and they used a dollmaker to create him
Additional info: the style of the ref is probably misleading but the character is around 19-20

(apologies, i'm kind of new to this commissioning thing)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
all slots have been filled! if you want to know when i open again just ask to be added to the pingslist!
all slots have been filled! if you want to know when i open again just ask to be added to the pingslist!
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@PhoenixMiko
@QuickSilvr
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt

open slots!
@PhoenixMiko
@QuickSilvr
@mercurialwings
@lightningpelt

open slots!
bump!
bump!
updated prices

updated prices

I love your art!
I love your art!
@SecretiveWolfe - oh my gosh I love your art style, especially for humans ;w; Can I be put on the pinglist as well? I have a couple commissions I'm waiting on that I need to pay for, but if I have enough left over from that I TOTALLY wanna get a piece from you <3
@SecretiveWolfe - oh my gosh I love your art style, especially for humans ;w; Can I be put on the pinglist as well? I have a couple commissions I'm waiting on that I need to pay for, but if I have enough left over from that I TOTALLY wanna get a piece from you <3
@Ranohara Definitely!
@Ranohara Definitely!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27