Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Art / OC [O] G + T + Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Hey there, I'm currently taking commissions!
I recently set up a shop here where I sell flat busts for a discounted $11 (or 1200G) a piece , but if you're interested in other things, I have my prices posted here

If you'd like to see other samples of my art, feel free to look through my art blog, FurAffinity, and deviantArt
Hey there, I'm currently taking commissions!
I recently set up a shop here where I sell flat busts for a discounted $11 (or 1200G) a piece , but if you're interested in other things, I have my prices posted here

If you'd like to see other samples of my art, feel free to look through my art blog, FurAffinity, and deviantArt
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
@Hayum
Hello I am in need of some gems I could do some art for 750g
Examples are here here
Then Gems are going to a dream dragon
@Hayum
Hello I am in need of some gems I could do some art for 750g
Examples are here here
Then Gems are going to a dream dragon
[img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/5615353_lh1kVQEYrvqFVtZ.png[/img] bump with a doodle
5615353_lh1kVQEYrvqFVtZ.png

bump with a doodle
@hayum
Hiya~
I have an art shop right here. It's traditional so you might not want it, but I can do some Zentangles! :)
I'll be away on holiday for a bit but sure, I definitely have time to try and complete it ASAP!
My prices range from 6kt to 8kt, and the price depends on apparel and stuff.
Example for Zentangles:
rJMtEt4.jpg

Example for Coloured:
7OYEOnt.jpg

Example for Watercolour:
c2eACYv.jpg

Example for pencil drawing:
MxEfHEr.jpg
@hayum
Hiya~
I have an art shop right here. It's traditional so you might not want it, but I can do some Zentangles! :)
I'll be away on holiday for a bit but sure, I definitely have time to try and complete it ASAP!
My prices range from 6kt to 8kt, and the price depends on apparel and stuff.
Example for Zentangles:
rJMtEt4.jpg

Example for Coloured:
7OYEOnt.jpg

Example for Watercolour:
c2eACYv.jpg

Example for pencil drawing:
MxEfHEr.jpg
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@hayum

Hey there; I'd like to do any anthro/feral piece if you're interested in me. I have a shop accepting fest currency below with a few examples of what I can do. More examples are available upon request. I'd probably ask for 200-400k for fulbody piece max depending on complexity. Right now, I'm offering 25 fest currency for a headshot. Always up to negotiate prices. Thanks!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2260155
@hayum

Hey there; I'd like to do any anthro/feral piece if you're interested in me. I have a shop accepting fest currency below with a few examples of what I can do. More examples are available upon request. I'd probably ask for 200-400k for fulbody piece max depending on complexity. Right now, I'm offering 25 fest currency for a headshot. Always up to negotiate prices. Thanks!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2260155
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47