Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 3 4
BUMP
BUMP
Friendly bump ~
Friendly bump ~
@HorrorFiend @Nightooo @FallenHowls

At this point in time, due to unforeseen problems, I'm not able to do your commissions, and have only accepted Horror's payment.

Horror, please PM me for a full refund.

Nightooo I have canceled the CR.

FallenHowls I don't think you send me anything, nor did I start anything. However if you did, let me know.
@HorrorFiend @Nightooo @FallenHowls

At this point in time, due to unforeseen problems, I'm not able to do your commissions, and have only accepted Horror's payment.

Horror, please PM me for a full refund.

Nightooo I have canceled the CR.

FallenHowls I don't think you send me anything, nor did I start anything. However if you did, let me know.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper I hope that everything resolves itself and gets better!
If you'll ever be opening this place up again, please hit me up! ^^
@ShadowPiper I hope that everything resolves itself and gets better!
If you'll ever be opening this place up again, please hit me up! ^^
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@casanovasAnchor I've close this shop for now, but if you need any art in the future, let me know and I'm happy to negotiate! If you want any art at this moment, I wont be able to however.
@casanovasAnchor I've close this shop for now, but if you need any art in the future, let me know and I'm happy to negotiate! If you want any art at this moment, I wont be able to however.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Alrighty, thank you for the heads up! Can't wait for it to be open again; your art is super rad and I've got another idea going :>
@ShadowPiper

Alrighty, thank you for the heads up! Can't wait for it to be open again; your art is super rad and I've got another idea going :>
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
1 2 3 4