Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 3 4
@ShadowPiper

Thank you so much ;u;
@ShadowPiper

Thank you so much ;u;
@HorrorFiend Sure! Just to confirm quickly that when I design the doll, your boy will most likely take a more anthro posing, and his genes will be less defined or only in sections. If you don't like this, let me know and I'll try to accommodate.
@HorrorFiend Sure! Just to confirm quickly that when I design the doll, your boy will most likely take a more anthro posing, and his genes will be less defined or only in sections. If you don't like this, let me know and I'll try to accommodate.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
@ShadowPiper
Could I ask for a Detailed ref sheet please! ^^

As for the character, maybe this little girl but as a humanoid?
The clothes ideas and anything else about her is up to you (I wouldn't mind paying extra if you want) since she doesn't have a humanoid design as of now. If you don't want to come up with clothes ideas then I could think of some things and send them to you by the time you need it ^^
Only thing is if she could have darkish color skin, and long hair? :)

Thank you!
@ShadowPiper
Could I ask for a Detailed ref sheet please! ^^

As for the character, maybe this little girl but as a humanoid?
The clothes ideas and anything else about her is up to you (I wouldn't mind paying extra if you want) since she doesn't have a humanoid design as of now. If you don't want to come up with clothes ideas then I could think of some things and send them to you by the time you need it ^^
Only thing is if she could have darkish color skin, and long hair? :)

Thank you!
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
Ello mate! If you are open, can I have a detailed ref sheet in treasure and if I could add apparel and familiar id like to pay that in gems. I dont know how much you'd want me to pay in gems so whatever is reasonable I guess up to you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32773887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327739/32773887_350.png[/img] [/url] is the beb I want you to draw <3 @Shadowpiper
Ello mate! If you are open, can I have a detailed ref sheet in treasure
and if I could add apparel and familiar id like to pay that in gems. I dont know how much you'd want me to pay in gems so whatever is reasonable I guess up to you!

32773887_350.png

is the beb I want you to draw <3

@Shadowpiper
hD4Knen.pngArt by bunsong
@Nightooo

I'll give it a crack! I'll add you to the third slot, and discuss things when I'm ready to start yours. You don't have to send payment until you're satisfied with the base rough design.
And would you like color or black & white
@FallenHowls
I'll add you to the wait list, and hope I can get to you in a day or so, depending on how kind school is to me.

Would you like color or black and white?

To both of you, I have upped my prices, but since I just did it after you replied, I won't change the costs for you
@Nightooo

I'll give it a crack! I'll add you to the third slot, and discuss things when I'm ready to start yours. You don't have to send payment until you're satisfied with the base rough design.
And would you like color or black & white
@FallenHowls
I'll add you to the wait list, and hope I can get to you in a day or so, depending on how kind school is to me.

Would you like color or black and white?

To both of you, I have upped my prices, but since I just did it after you replied, I won't change the costs for you
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Thank you so much! ^^
And best of luck with school c:
@ShadowPiper Thank you so much! ^^
And best of luck with school c:
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@Nightooo Would you like it in black and white or color?
@Nightooo Would you like it in black and white or color?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Color please ^^
@ShadowPiper Color please ^^
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@FallenHowls
I've moved you into the third slot! Please confirm the price of 40kt for detailed ref + 38kt apparel, and a possible 18kt if I do the familiar, and it turns out okay. I'm not adding it for certain, because I don't know how long or hard it will be to draw it.

Please also confirm any specific details you would like.
@FallenHowls
I've moved you into the third slot! Please confirm the price of 40kt for detailed ref + 38kt apparel, and a possible 18kt if I do the familiar, and it turns out okay. I'm not adding it for certain, because I don't know how long or hard it will be to draw it.

Please also confirm any specific details you would like.
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4