Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ART SHOP ] • Skan' • CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
heckin Niiiiiice
heckin Niiiiiice
bTUANI9.png
You're welcome ! ^w^
You're welcome ! ^w^
slqnM8S.png
Bumpy ~
Bumpy ~
slqnM8S.png
Nyup !
Nyup !
slqnM8S.png
Hello, @Skanhell • [b]Name Dragon[/b] : Oracle • [b]Type[/b] : [i]Color [/i] • [b]Epxression[/b] : [i]Mysterious[/i] • [b]Dragon[/b] : [i][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372114/37211300_350.png[/img][/i] • [b]Note[/b] : Can you add in her wings I can add more treasure towards the drawing, and do you have a scanner? Thank you for you artistic skills! :D
Hello, @Skanhell
Name Dragon : Oracle
Type : Color
Epxression : Mysterious
Dragon : 37211300_350.png
Note : Can you add in her wings I can add more treasure towards the drawing, and do you have a scanner?

Thank you for you artistic skills! :D
JwQ98x7.png
Hello @Perry321 !
I can add the wings without problems! For the scanner, I managed to take better pictures with my phone for a better rendering ( example )! n.n Before, it was pretty ugly, it's true! XD
Hello @Perry321 !
I can add the wings without problems! For the scanner, I managed to take better pictures with my phone for a better rendering ( example )! n.n Before, it was pretty ugly, it's true! XD
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell
Okay thanks I sometime just like to print out the art out
@Skanhell
Okay thanks I sometime just like to print out the art out
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321

I do not think there is any problem to print it! ^. ^
Traditionnal color then ??
@Perry321

I do not think there is any problem to print it! ^. ^
Traditionnal color then ??
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell yes please and thank you!
@Skanhell yes please and thank you!
JwQ98x7.png
@Skanhell I'd also like to order another! <3 • [b]Name Dragon[/b] : Evie • [b]Type[/b] : [i]Traditional Color[/i] • [b]Expression[/b] : [i]Peaceful[/i] • [b]Dragon[/b] : [i][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371305/37130472_350.png[/img][/i] • [b]Notes[/b] : [i]If you could include the fairy wings and a silly corgi I'd be eternally grateful([b]I will pay extra![/b])[/i]
@Skanhell I'd also like to order another! <3
Name Dragon : Evie
Type : Traditional Color
Expression : Peaceful
Dragon : 37130472_350.png
Notes : If you could include the fairy wings and a silly corgi I'd be eternally grateful(I will pay extra!)
JwQ98x7.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68