Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Draco's Drawings ♥(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@GlassGhost

Thank you so much!! I'll have it written down
@GlassGhost

Thank you so much!! I'll have it written down
@BloodGem

Would it be possible to order more than a pixel at once? I'd love to get a couple and a bust shot, but if that's troubling I can pick only one. ^ ^
@BloodGem

Would it be possible to order more than a pixel at once? I'd love to get a couple and a bust shot, but if that's troubling I can pick only one. ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Of course!

If it's a harder commission, like 2 full body traditional drawings with detailed coloring, you'd have to take a separate slot
@Jupiteru

Of course!

If it's a harder commission, like 2 full body traditional drawings with detailed coloring, you'd have to take a separate slot
@BloodGem

Sounds fair! Now, allow me to write down all the info you need...

Username: Jupiteru
Type of Art: Chibi Pixel couple
Images/References: Character 1 and 2.
Pose: leaning against each other, as if they were cuddling and smiling, with a heart in the middle. Something similar to the example you posted would be good, too.

Type of art: Chibi Pixel bust.
Reference: That's be my Oc, the second character I linked. He should be wearing this. Don't mind the hair color; it's just a sketch. The other reference is more accurate in that sense.
Other: I'd love it if you could add a text-bubble; maybe with a smiley or a small heart.

I can provide more references, so let me know if you need more! I'll send the payment as soon as you want me to. ^ ^
@BloodGem

Sounds fair! Now, allow me to write down all the info you need...

Username: Jupiteru
Type of Art: Chibi Pixel couple
Images/References: Character 1 and 2.
Pose: leaning against each other, as if they were cuddling and smiling, with a heart in the middle. Something similar to the example you posted would be good, too.

Type of art: Chibi Pixel bust.
Reference: That's be my Oc, the second character I linked. He should be wearing this. Don't mind the hair color; it's just a sketch. The other reference is more accurate in that sense.
Other: I'd love it if you could add a text-bubble; maybe with a smiley or a small heart.

I can provide more references, so let me know if you need more! I'll send the payment as soon as you want me to. ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Thank you so much!! And I'll keep that in mind :>
@Jupiteru

Thank you so much!! And I'll keep that in mind :>

@bloodgem - HI HELLO YES id love to get some art done aaah

Username: Wanshu
Type of Art: PIxel bust
Images/References: my OCs toyhouse profile is HERE!
Theme: light colours please! anything vibrant, he's not a dark person. c:
Pose: n/a since it's a bust haha
Other: i'd love to have him in a yellow shirt, similar to his third reference picture. c:

@bloodgem - HI HELLO YES id love to get some art done aaah

Username: Wanshu
Type of Art: PIxel bust
Images/References: my OCs toyhouse profile is HERE!
Theme: light colours please! anything vibrant, he's not a dark person. c:
Pose: n/a since it's a bust haha
Other: i'd love to have him in a yellow shirt, similar to his third reference picture. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu

AHH THANM YOU SO MUCH ;u; I'll contact you when you can send the payment over cause I'm doing school and personal art works rn
@Wanshu

AHH THANM YOU SO MUCH ;u; I'll contact you when you can send the payment over cause I'm doing school and personal art works rn

@BloodGem - of course hehehe, take your time, there's absolutely no rush!

@BloodGem - of course hehehe, take your time, there's absolutely no rush!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu

Thank you ;u; I'm doing catch-up work cause I was gone for three days lmao I'm still sick help ;u;
@Wanshu

Thank you ;u; I'm doing catch-up work cause I was gone for three days lmao I'm still sick help ;u;
@Wanshu

I just saw your oc AND HE'S SO CUTE
@Wanshu

I just saw your oc AND HE'S SO CUTE
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26