Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Novalane's Sketchy Bust Shoppee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/f05pwtl.png[/img] [size=4].:| Open | Full | [b][u]Closed[/u][/b] | Hiatus |:.[/size] [quote=NEWS]6/04/2018 - I decided to increase the prices a little bit because these actually take me more time to finish then I thought they would. This is mainly due to me taking my time and making sure the drawings look right. I hope you peeps understand ^-^; [size=2]5/15/2018 - After a long unexpected hiatus I am back and ready to draw some more dragons. HOWEVER that's not all I will be drawing this time. I will now draw any ocs or human characters you want me to! Just make sure to look through the new rules. I also cleaned up this shop a bit and added some new examples because I feel like I've improved quite a bit since the last time I was here! Feels good to be back![/size][/quote] [rule] Hello, and welcome to my first little bust art shop thingy. I wanted to make one of these things for awhile now so here it is finally haha. Hopefully making art for all of yous will help me improve as an artist. As I get more comfortable I will add more variety to this shop. All bust drawings will be roughly 600x1000 pixels in size and saved in a .png format. If you want the drawing to be resize just let me know. Drawings will also be uploaded to imgur and also uploaded to my Deviant Art in batches. [rule] [size=5][b].:| Rules |:.[/b][/size] [rule] [b] - Payment must be sent before I start your drawing. I will accept the payment when your drawing is completed.[/b] - The price is in treasure and/or gems, but if you want to pay with items feel free to let me know and we can work something out! - Only two drawings per slot - No descriptions for your characters I need reference images thank you! - Please allow at least a couple days to a couple weeks for these to be completed cause ya know, life haha - Save your drawing just in case something happens to it on my end! - and most important of all, don't claim my art as your own. You may use my drawings on other sites just give proper credit thanks! [columns][color=transparent]\\\\\\\\\\\\\[/color][nextcol][u][b]What I [color=green]WILL[/color] draw:[/b][/u] - Humans - FR Dragons - OCs - Feral and anthro (wolves, cats, anything really) - Light gore (blood stains, scratches, etc.) [nextcol][u][b]What I [color=red]WON'T[/color] draw:[/b][/u] - Anything that breaks FR's rules - Mecha - Armour - Super complicated skins/apparel - NSFW [/columns] [rule] [size=5][b].:| Slots and Progress |:.[/b][/size] [rule] [i]If you would like to order please fill out the form at the bottom Doing the slot system helps me keep organized and not get overwhelmed. ? - Waiting for payment, ! - Payment received[/i] [b]1.)[/b] .: Closed :. [b]2.)[/b] .: Closed :. [b]3.)[/b] .: Closed :. [b]4.)[/b] .: Closed :. [b]5.)[/b] .: Closed :. [i]If slots are full I do have a ping list so just tell me if you would like to be on it and I will ping you when I open again~[/i] [rule] [size=5][b].:| Examples and Price |:.[/b][/size] [rule] [u][b]72 250t/85g[/b][/u] (850t:1g) [img]https://i.imgur.com/p2OitNg.png[/img] [u][url=https://xnovalanex.deviantart.com/gallery/]More examples at my dA! [/url][/u] [rule] [size=5][b].:| Form |:.[/b][/size] [rule] If you would like to order just fill out this form and post it here. Please make sure that there are slots available before you post.[/center] [code][i][b]Oi @Novalane ![/b][/i] [b]Dragon link or reference images:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (If you're not getting a dragon just put n/a) [b]White, grey or transparent bg:[/b] [b]Special request:[/b] (if there is anything specific you want just let me know here)[/code] [rule] [center][b] If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! [size=4]Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day~[/size][/b][/center]
f05pwtl.png
.:| Open | Full | Closed | Hiatus |:.
NEWS wrote:
6/04/2018 - I decided to increase the prices a little bit because these actually take me more time to finish then I thought they would. This is mainly due to me taking my time and making sure the drawings look right. I hope you peeps understand ^-^;
5/15/2018 - After a long unexpected hiatus I am back and ready to draw some more dragons. HOWEVER that's not all I will be drawing this time. I will now draw any ocs or human characters you want me to! Just make sure to look through the new rules. I also cleaned up this shop a bit and added some new examples because I feel like I've improved quite a bit since the last time I was here! Feels good to be back!

Hello, and welcome to my first little bust art shop thingy.

I wanted to make one of these things for awhile now so here it is finally haha. Hopefully making art for all of yous will help me improve as an artist. As I get more comfortable I will add more variety to this shop.

All bust drawings will be roughly 600x1000 pixels in size and saved in a .png format. If you want the drawing to be resize just let me know. Drawings will also be uploaded to imgur and also uploaded to my Deviant Art in batches.

.:| Rules |:.

- Payment must be sent before I start your drawing. I will accept the payment when your drawing is completed.

- The price is in treasure and/or gems, but if you want to pay with items feel free to let me know and we can work something out!
- Only two drawings per slot
- No descriptions for your characters I need reference images thank you!
- Please allow at least a couple days to a couple weeks for these to be completed cause ya know, life haha
- Save your drawing just in case something happens to it on my end!
- and most important of all, don't claim my art as your own. You may use my drawings on other sites just give proper credit thanks!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\ What I WILL draw:
- Humans
- FR Dragons
- OCs
- Feral and anthro (wolves, cats, anything really)
- Light gore (blood stains, scratches, etc.)
What I WON'T draw:
- Anything that breaks FR's rules
- Mecha
- Armour
- Super complicated skins/apparel
- NSFW

.:| Slots and Progress |:.

If you would like to order please fill out the form at the bottom
Doing the slot system helps me keep organized and not get overwhelmed.

? - Waiting for payment, ! - Payment received

1.) .: Closed :.
2.) .: Closed :.
3.) .: Closed :.
4.) .: Closed :.
5.) .: Closed :.

If slots are full I do have a ping list so just tell me if you would like to be on it and I will ping you when I open again~

.:| Examples and Price |:.

72 250t/85g
(850t:1g)

p2OitNg.png

More examples at my dA!

.:| Form |:.

If you would like to order just fill out this form and post it here. Please make sure that there are slots available before you post.
Code:
[i][b]Oi @Novalane ![/b][/i] [b]Dragon link or reference images:[/b] [b]Apparel?:[/b] (If you're not getting a dragon just put n/a) [b]White, grey or transparent bg:[/b] [b]Special request:[/b] (if there is anything specific you want just let me know here)

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day~
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
[center] [rule] [b][size=5].:| Ping List |:.[/size][/b] [rule] Slots full or is the store closed? Just let me know if you want to be added to or removed from the ping list! [/center] [code]@ WolfandCrow @ Leafstar17[/code]

.:| Ping List |:.

Slots full or is the store closed? Just let me know if you want to be added to or removed from the ping list!

Code:
@ WolfandCrow @ Leafstar17
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
[center] [rule] [b][size=5].:| Wish list |:.[/size][/b] [rule] If you're feeling really generous you could also pay with any of these items! [item=Night Sky Silk Veil][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Tail Bangle] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] [item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item= Eliminate] And any accent skin that has eyes or mouths, or spoopy lookin ones! [/center]

.:| Wish list |:.

If you're feeling really generous you could also pay with any of these items!

And any accent skin that has eyes or mouths, or spoopy lookin ones!

-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
IRuk88x.pngZaTDNZS.pngHnHOlcU.gif
Your art is lovely, ahhhh (Also can I order more than one headshot at a time?) Oi @Novalane ! Type: colored sketch Dragon link or image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33185640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331857/33185640_350.png[/img] [/url] White, grey or transparent bg: transparent please Special request: could you try to include the bits of her skin showing in the head area (like the flower, not the complicated parts, that would be too much :'D) and maybe have her expression a bit like her human design, like she's done with the world?
Your art is lovely, ahhhh
(Also can I order more than one headshot at a time?)

Oi @Novalane !
Type: colored sketch
Dragon link or image:
33185640_350.png

White, grey or transparent bg: transparent please
Special request: could you try to include the bits of her skin showing in the head area (like the flower, not the complicated parts, that would be too much :'D) and maybe have her expression a bit like her human design, like she's done with the world?
b997ffc7a90b5a3c2728bdc8c1261c9f.png
@QuietNerd Thanks friendo!! ^-^

@Farvel ahh yay! Thanks for ordering~ Hmm I didn't think about a limit for the slots I think a limit of 2 is alrighty
Anyways, you're accepted~ just send the payment and I'lll get to work~ ^-^
@QuietNerd Thanks friendo!! ^-^

@Farvel ahh yay! Thanks for ordering~ Hmm I didn't think about a limit for the slots I think a limit of 2 is alrighty
Anyways, you're accepted~ just send the payment and I'lll get to work~ ^-^
-
-
Bbw4s5M.gif
Oi @Novalane ! [b]Type: [/b]Coloured Sketch [b]Dragon link or image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24717271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247173/24717271_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]White, grey or transparent bg[/b]: Transparent please. [b]Special request:[/b] A reference in his bio if you want something to look at; if the hood isn't too complicated and the fillet please. His colours can be a basic white/pink combo if that's easier, same for the hood. ;u;
Oi @Novalane !
Type: Coloured Sketch
Dragon link or image:

24717271_350.png

White, grey or transparent bg: Transparent please.
Special request: A reference in his bio if you want something to look at; if the hood isn't too complicated and the fillet please. His colours can be a basic white/pink combo if that's easier, same for the hood. ;u;
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10