Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Match's Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@match
oh hekk I'm really digging that no.1!!
@match
oh hekk I'm really digging that no.1!!
@Olega Great! I'll get a refined sketch with an outfit concept to you later tonight! Is her body pretty much human, or does she have dragony bits, like tail or anything?
And if you could pm me your paypal so I can send an invoice, that would be swell~
@Olega Great! I'll get a refined sketch with an outfit concept to you later tonight! Is her body pretty much human, or does she have dragony bits, like tail or anything?
And if you could pm me your paypal so I can send an invoice, that would be swell~
5c4e07a8fd2b2b58836c57d5e6752393c5ab0a0f.png
@Match how much would an OC feral bust be shaded? With my math it would be 18kT but I feel I'm doing something wrong in my math haha
@Match how much would an OC feral bust be shaded? With my math it would be 18kT but I feel I'm doing something wrong in my math haha
@Sensual haha, that's okay! It would be 1.8mil
@Sensual haha, that's okay! It would be 1.8mil
@Match [b]Price check in treasure needed for confirmation of price.[/b] Style Wanted: Fullbody Reference: Grim is back! lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40059359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400594/40059359_350.png[/img] [/url] Include all current apparel applied to her -> Dire Kelpie Mane, Teardrop Ruby Earrings, Teardrop Ruby Necklace, Teardrop Ruby Ring. Expressions/Pose Idea: Words of inspiration to go by -> "Grim Passion" Extra/Notes: I would love for her Dire Kelpie mane to not include strands of seaweed in it if possible. Her hair and ruby earrings are her biggest pride.
@Match Price check in treasure needed for confirmation of price.

Style Wanted: Fullbody

Reference: Grim is back! lol

40059359_350.png

Include all current apparel applied to her -> Dire Kelpie Mane, Teardrop Ruby Earrings, Teardrop Ruby Necklace, Teardrop Ruby Ring.

Expressions/Pose Idea: Words of inspiration to go by -> "Grim Passion"

Extra/Notes: I would love for her Dire Kelpie mane to not include strands of seaweed in it if possible. Her hair and ruby earrings are her biggest pride.
@Sensual Oh, I remember this lovely lady! Did you want a sketchy fullbody, or a clean piece, because that affects price. Sketch is 1.8mil, a clean piece would be 2.6mil.

And did you have any other descriptors for the pose. I have an idea or two, but want to make sure I'm on the right track

And tossing out the seaweed is no problem! Do you want the mane to match her color better, or keep the original swatch?
@Sensual Oh, I remember this lovely lady! Did you want a sketchy fullbody, or a clean piece, because that affects price. Sketch is 1.8mil, a clean piece would be 2.6mil.

And did you have any other descriptors for the pose. I have an idea or two, but want to make sure I'm on the right track

And tossing out the seaweed is no problem! Do you want the mane to match her color better, or keep the original swatch?
@Match I will go with the 1.8mil Sketch fullbody. I should have the amount by tomorrow! [currently 8:57pm here]

No other descriptions for her pose. Only the words of inspiration ^o^ as i would love to see what you come up with as i have worked with you before and trust your work.

I would love the mane to match a tad better if it is no problem. However whichever is easiest for you is also just fine. ^-^
@Match I will go with the 1.8mil Sketch fullbody. I should have the amount by tomorrow! [currently 8:57pm here]

No other descriptions for her pose. Only the words of inspiration ^o^ as i would love to see what you come up with as i have worked with you before and trust your work.

I would love the mane to match a tad better if it is no problem. However whichever is easiest for you is also just fine. ^-^
@Sensual Alright! That's fine, it's getting late here too. ;; I'm very honored you trust my work ;; Do either of these roughs strike your fancy?Or would you prefer something else? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0bd20b94c835d523de0cdecde5e7a834/tumblr_pzakw1Is2Y1veoaxdo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/979a6cbb37c0748eae878f8cdcc7e231/tumblr_pzakw1Is2Y1veoaxdo2_500.png[/img]
@Sensual Alright! That's fine, it's getting late here too.
;; I'm very honored you trust my work ;; Do either of these roughs strike your fancy?Or would you prefer something else?
tumblr_pzakw1Is2Y1veoaxdo1_500.png
tumblr_pzakw1Is2Y1veoaxdo2_500.png

@Match the top one i absolutely love!
@Match the top one i absolutely love!
@Sensual Awesome! If you could send at least half payment, I'll get started! Do you want me to send you wips? I'm happy too~
@Sensual Awesome! If you could send at least half payment, I'll get started! Do you want me to send you wips? I'm happy too~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20