Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Doodle Shop [Temp Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Auran

Anthros are perfectly fine with me to do! If you have an example I can see how to accommodate for a doodle if need be
@Auran

Anthros are perfectly fine with me to do! If you have an example I can see how to accommodate for a doodle if need be
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons

I jsut now realized you said I get another lined bust. LOL I'd love this boy, plz! https://www.deviantart.com/skylasha/art/Figment-Human-Ref-Sheet-785427548
Also lemme know if my pm didn't send, my internet was goofing on me earlier today.
@LadyoftheDragons

I jsut now realized you said I get another lined bust. LOL I'd love this boy, plz! https://www.deviantart.com/skylasha/art/Figment-Human-Ref-Sheet-785427548
Also lemme know if my pm didn't send, my internet was goofing on me earlier today.
@Skylasha

Oh aint he a looker :U I'll get him wip'd up soon as the doodles are done
and the pm did go through, no worries there
@Skylasha

Oh aint he a looker :U I'll get him wip'd up soon as the doodles are done
and the pm did go through, no worries there
@LadyoftheDragons
Fair enough! Would be looking for these, if that's alright:

References can be found here and here~

1. Nel/Nelara - She's the "mom" of the group, so her just being 100% done with shenanigans or ranting about something bad happening could work well XD
2. Tihro - Biggest magic/book nerd ever. Otherwise, has a bit of an arrogance issue.
3. Koke - Ultra reckless/impulsive. Likely to just jump into the fray or be the cause of whatever Nel is berating the party for later.
@LadyoftheDragons
Fair enough! Would be looking for these, if that's alright:

References can be found here and here~

1. Nel/Nelara - She's the "mom" of the group, so her just being 100% done with shenanigans or ranting about something bad happening could work well XD
2. Tihro - Biggest magic/book nerd ever. Otherwise, has a bit of an arrogance issue.
3. Koke - Ultra reckless/impulsive. Likely to just jump into the fray or be the cause of whatever Nel is berating the party for later.
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Auran

There dudes are no problem! I'll send along the doodles as soon as I'm able!
@Auran

There dudes are no problem! I'll send along the doodles as soon as I'm able!
@LadyoftheDragons Hello there! [s]Auran sent me.[/s] I'm looking for some doodles of my character + friend's character(s) if that's possible, all three are humanoids. Big image collection [url=https://sta.sh/21cnhs4giolk?edit=1]here[/url] 1.Abel - Permanent grump [size=2]it's a racial thing okay[/size], the main tank of the group. Has seen some stuff. Rather freakishly tall due to my desire to play the 2nd tallest (by only a small margin vs the 1st) race at max height. As for his outfit, go with whatever you're comfortable with there because I like to wear some weird stuff. [emoji=unicorn] 2. Lucara - Tsundere, (main) healer of the group. Favourite line as of late with our runs has been "fine, die then!". 3. Akashi - The innocent one, comparatively. Bright-eyed and bushy tailed, she looks up to Abel.
@LadyoftheDragons
Hello there! Auran sent me.
I'm looking for some doodles of my character + friend's character(s) if that's possible, all three are humanoids. Big image collection here

1.Abel - Permanent grump it's a racial thing okay, the main tank of the group. Has seen some stuff. Rather freakishly tall due to my desire to play the 2nd tallest (by only a small margin vs the 1st) race at max height. As for his outfit, go with whatever you're comfortable with there because I like to wear some weird stuff.
2. Lucara - Tsundere, (main) healer of the group. Favourite line as of late with our runs has been "fine, die then!".
3. Akashi - The innocent one, comparatively. Bright-eyed and bushy tailed, she looks up to Abel.
@Sakurawr

Hi there and welcome! Good to see recommendations going around hehe!

I can totally do these peeps for you, I'll have them for you soon as I can!
@Sakurawr

Hi there and welcome! Good to see recommendations going around hehe!

I can totally do these peeps for you, I'll have them for you soon as I can!
@LadyoftheDragons Great! I'll send the money over now.
@LadyoftheDragons Great! I'll send the money over now.
@LadyoftheDragons

Could I snag two more? same references here and here~

1. Prassel: the "edge rat" of the group. Basically think of Batman without the "no kill" policy, and would definitely shop at Hot Topic or somewhere similar.

2. Luma/Lumaia: A mage who is equally likely to shop for new clothes as well as forbidden magic. Her emotion tends to fluctuate between diplomat and "kill all the things for xp"

If my math is right... that means this order hits the 5 requirement for a lined bust. Could I get one of Koke?
@LadyoftheDragons

Could I snag two more? same references here and here~

1. Prassel: the "edge rat" of the group. Basically think of Batman without the "no kill" policy, and would definitely shop at Hot Topic or somewhere similar.

2. Luma/Lumaia: A mage who is equally likely to shop for new clothes as well as forbidden magic. Her emotion tends to fluctuate between diplomat and "kill all the things for xp"

If my math is right... that means this order hits the 5 requirement for a lined bust. Could I get one of Koke?
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Auran

Hey again! And sure thing, I'll get the doodles and (with your math being right!) the wip of the bust to you soon as I can! Feel free to send the payment when you can if its via gems.
@Auran

Hey again! And sure thing, I'll get the doodles and (with your math being right!) the wip of the bust to you soon as I can! Feel free to send the payment when you can if its via gems.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17